Another uncivilized animal leads with helmet, take out white QB

Sure send me a first class plane ticket

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Don’t accept a ticket to a fake address.
Yeah I looked it up no such place

Coward

Pussy.
Come on down.. wuss man

Give up the act, kid. You exposed yourself as a chickenshit fraud. Let that nonsense go, and try acting like an adult for a change.

Don’t accept a ticket to a fake address.

Coward

Pussy.
Come on down.. wuss man

Give up the act, kid. You exposed yourself as a chickenshit fraud. Let that nonsense go, and try acting like an adult for a change.
Says the little man that refuses to say it to my face lol or answer a question haha cowards

Coward

Pussy.
Come on down.. wuss man

Says the little man that refuses to say it to my face lol or answer a question haha cowards

Is it the witches in Salem that scare you so much?

Asking your self? Yuppie haha

Come on down.. wuss man

Asking your self? ....

No, I was obviously asking you, stupid. You really need to learn English.

Come on down.. wuss man

Asking your self? ....

Come say it to my face yuppie

Asking your self? ....

Come say it to my face ....

Where? At your fake address? I know it can’t be in Salem, because you’re scared to go there.

Asking your self? ....

Where? At your fake address? I know it can’t be in Salem, because you’re scared to go there.
22 Northern Ave., Boston, MA come on down sucker

Asking your self? ....

Right in the heart of the “inner city” Seaport District, liar? Are you struggling to get by in a million dollar condo with harbor views, liar? Or maybe you live in a convention center?

Asking your self? ....

Right in the heart of the “inner city” Seaport District, liar? Are you struggling to get by in a million dollar condo with harbor views, liar? Or maybe you live in a convention center?
Well I moved what’s wrong with that?

You’re full of shit, boy, and everyone knows it. That’s why you’re nothing but a bad joke to everyone here, regardless of political orientation.

You’re full of shit, boy, and everyone knows it. That’s why you’re nothing but a bad joke to everyone here, regardless of political orientation.
Says that joke that won’t say it to my face lol

You have no face, fraud. And, of course, you don’t know what that means.

Keep hiding

Keep hiding

You mean like hiding behind a fake address?

Keep hiding

You mean like hiding behind a fake address?
How was that fake.

Forum List

Back