Another trump loving stable genius?

Tell us again how Chinese CO2 is safe for the planet
Why do you think only Chinese CO2 is safe for the planet?

Each time we think you can't possibly get dumber, you outdo yourself. Just how many lead paint chips did you eat as a child?

Why not just accept that you're a moron, instead of raging at everyone who isn't? You were dealt a bad hand. Accept it and make the best of it.

Oh Louie Louie Louie.......View attachment 499161

maybe he watched despicable me immediately prior to issuing that brain fart.

almost as hilarious as the climate change horseshit....look out chicken little vote for a stupid democrat or t he sky will collapse on your head!!!!! ask al gore, just because his multiple mega mansions and private jets use more power than a hundred ordinary citizens doesnt mean he is isnt so genuine when he tell you to shower less and ride a bike to work

Showing their absurdity by demonstrating it.

Is this like Trump's nuking hurricanes?

More like sweeping the forest.

The anti-intellectualism of the Trump Cult should be humorous, but it's dangerous. They are ignorant enough to do, and believe, just about anything.

remember when odummy campaigned hard in all 57 states...what a mental giant

April 2010 democrat congressman Hank Johnson declared that the Island of Guam could tip over and sink due to Marine Corps infiltration. Nobody blamed Obama who was president at the time. Gohmert's opinion seems reasonable compared to Johnson but why blame Trump.

Showing their absurdity by demonstrating it.

Is this like Trump's nuking hurricanes?

More like sweeping the forest.

The anti-intellectualism of the Trump Cult should be humorous, but it's dangerous. They are ignorant enough to do, and believe, just about anything.

remember when odummy campaigned hard in all 57 states...what a mental giant

No, I don't, and I think anyone who is dumb enough to believe anyone thinks there are 57 states is a certifiable idiot.

Here's your sign ———————> STOOPID

Forum List

Back