Another trump loving stable genius?

He was being facetious, but the liberal loons thought he was serious. ... :cuckoo:
"He was being facetious".....trump fluffer excuse #1
deflection to guam tipping over in 3 2 1

But thats what you were telling us would happen due to manmade global climate warming change!
yeah. but since BLM cannot change the moon's orbit, there is nothing we can do. i finally get the joke. great humor. outstanding.

He was being facetious, but the liberal loons thought he was serious. ... :cuckoo:
"He was being facetious".....trump fluffer excuse #1
deflection to guam tipping over in 3 2 1

and prove you're hypocrites?

Why not.

It's interesting. Not one lefty excused the stupidity of saying Guam could tip over............and yet, here we have trump fluffers running to excuse Louie.....and that's what's priceless. :heehee:

He was being facetious,
And he's still being hilariously stupid. That's kind of the point.

"We can't move the moon, therefore we can't do <some difficult task>" is moron logic.

Therefore, all of the Trump cultists here embrace it. They have to. TheParty commands them. If a member of TheParty says something, they have to endorse it, no matter how stupid it is.

What a mar-oon!!

Tell us again how Chinese CO2 is safe for the planet

Oh Louie Louie Louie.......View attachment 499161

OMG!!! You have no sense of irony or humor!!!

Neither does Trump. He lies and you pretend he's joking.

More classic gaslighting.

He was being facetious,
And he's still being hilariously stupid. That's kind of the point.

"We can't move the moon, therefore we can't do <some difficult task>" is moron logic.

Therefore, all of the Trump cultists here embrace it. They have to. TheParty commands them. If a member of TheParty says something, they have to endorse it, no matter how stupid it is.

What a mar-oon!!

Tell us again how Chinese CO2 is safe for the planet
chinese co2 ala chinese o2?
1623259840631.jpg

Yeah that was a childish attempt at a gotchya question. He wasnt asking seriously. When will our leaders grow the hell up?! this is embarrassing.

The Whole AGW Hoax is embarrassing

Deflect to AGW "hoax" Excuse #5

So sad, no humor, no irony.

Tell us again how Chinese CO2 is safe for the planet because duh, derp, derp, there are so many more Chinese

He was posing a silly hypothetical, clearly.
Course he's not claiming that Guam will flip over if too many people get on that island because it's floating.
But you have to ask yourself....WTF is the US Forrest Service or BLM doing getting involved in Climate Change?

Gaslighting "He was posing a silly hypothetical".....Excuse #6

Yeah that was a childish attempt at a gotchya question. He wasnt asking seriously. When will our leaders grow the hell up?! this is embarrassing.

The Whole AGW Hoax is embarrassing

Deflect to AGW "hoax" Excuse #5

So sad, no humor, no irony.

Tell us again how Chinese CO2 is safe for the planet because duh, derp, derp, there are so many more Chinese

1623260730798.jpg

finally tracked it down. it was elusive.

Gaslighting "he wasn't serious" Excuse #3

I wasn't making an excuse, I said it was childish and he should be voted out of power. I'm obviously not a supporter. But I am calling it what it is. Do you really think it was a serious question?

I wasn't making an excuse, I said it was childish and he should be voted out of power. I'm obviously not a supporter. But I am calling it what it is. Do you really think it was a serious question?

Have you ever followed Louie? It's a serious question...................from him.

Have you ever followed Louie? It's a serious question...................from him.

Louie is a complete moron. You have plenty of examples to go after him. Just be honest in your presentation. His stupidity speaks for itself. This was a dumb questions and an immature way for a US rep to conduct themselves. You don't need to mischaracterize the situation which we can all clearly see. It was a rhetorical mocking questions intended to make a point. He wasn't seriously asking if BLM can change the orbit of the moon. Claiming it was serious just makes you look bad. Just call it what it is.

He was posing a silly hypothetical, clearly.
Course he's not claiming that Guam will flip over if too many people get on that island because it's floating.
But you have to ask yourself....WTF is the US Forrest Service or BLM doing getting involved in Climate Change?

Gaslighting "He was posing a silly hypothetical".....Excuse #6

Go on record right now, you buttfucking shithead.

Is it your position that Gohmert was seriously inquiring as to whether BLM could change to orbit of the moon through all their rioting and burning shit? That's your position? That's what you really believe?

what was the gotcha? no, gomer, we can't change the orbit of earth or moon.
HA, gotcha.

Sure we can.
That is not the point.
The point is it would not help, we don't know what the final result would be, and it could be disastrous.

HA, gotcha.

Yes that was his point. We obviously can’t change the orbit of the moon, just like we can’t significantly effect the changing of our climate. That was his point

Adding 500 billion tons of carbon to the atmosphere every single year, can't significantly effect the changing of our climate?

HA, gotcha.

Yes that was his point. We obviously can’t change the orbit of the moon, just like we can’t significantly effect the changing of our climate. That was his point

Adding 500 billion tons of carbon to the atmosphere every single year, can't significantly effect the changing of our climate?

That’s the talking point the right wing uses. They would point to natural releases of carbon to use as comparisons. Forest fires, volcano eruptions, cow farts etc

Forum List

Back