Another tragedy rooted in mental illness.

Make up more shit no one believes yous anyways.
Your charm is magnificent .
But I am not addressing my comments to people like you still involved in primary general education and learning about decent forum behaviour .

Pull yourself together otherwise you might die very bitter and lonely .Moonlow , in fact .

If you feel totally rejected get yourself a lovely puppy .

JoeB131 ,

The reality is all humans suffer from some form of mental illness and your 18% is inaccurate.

The question should be asked what causes someone to snap and if the chemicals that those like you believe will help those people altering and hurting the person?

Debating how you want to confiscate firearms from the private citizen isn’t going to happen with you getting your wish.

You lack the support in the House, Senate and States to do anything at this moment, so why not focus on helping those that need help?

The reality is all humans suffer from some form of mental illness
Not too happy about that .
My psychiatrist told me that I can go out twice a week now and not be muzzled masked

Not too happy about that .
My psychiatrist told me that I can go out twice a week now and not be muzzled masked
Well, Hannibal the issue is self-control and learning to deal with the issues properly.

See people like JoeB believe if you remove the firearm from the equation then those doing the killing will likely do it but that is so untrue.

The father could just tie them all up and burn down the house with them in it or poison all of them and so on, so the gun isn’t the issue but Joe will proclaim it is because he believe anyone with a firearm is a threat to our society.

Well, Hannibal the issue is self-control and learning to deal with the issues properly.

See people like JoeB believe if you remove the firearm from the equation then those doing the killing will likely do it but that is so untrue.

The father could just tie them all up and burn down the house with them in it or poison all of them and so on, so the gun isn’t the issue but Joe will proclaim it is because he believe anyone with a firearm is a threat to our society.

Um, yeah..

SO he would tie up 8 people, and they'd all sit there without having any coercion. Or they would all eat their food at exactly the same time and die of poison.

The reality is all humans suffer from some form of mental illness and your 18% is inaccurate.

The question should be asked what causes someone to snap and if the chemicals that those like you believe will help those people altering and hurting the person?

Debating how you want to confiscate firearms from the private citizen isn’t going to happen with you getting your wish.

You lack the support in the House, Senate and States to do anything at this moment, so why not focus on helping those that need help?

Because both are problems.

Eventually, we will all get sick of crazies with guns... including people with guns, who don't want crazies with guns any more than I do.

Your charm is magnificent .
But I am not addressing my comments to people like you still involved in primary general education and learning about decent forum behaviour .

Pull yourself together otherwise you might die very bitter and lonely .Moonlow , in fact .

If you feel totally rejected get yourself a lovely puppy .
You enjoy mental masturbation while on long walks (bring a towel for drool).

I want to know which piccolo player said humans were frickin' sane in the first place, hell, even the Bible says we be bad.

Probably both heavily Vaxxed and this was always a likelihood .

Of course these two specific incidents lack support evidence in any direction yet, but an overall increase in anger and mental stability was a near certain forecast Vaxxed consequence .

Watch out, watch about
Impure ones about .
Well, we cannot know if they are vaxxed or not. But Enoch Utah is a remote little town and it's a Republican state where a lot of people here are not getting the vax. Again we can't know for sure though.

Utah has a very high suicide rate. We need better mental health help. It's hard to get help if you don't have insurance.

From an outsider's view , the opposite is much preferred .
The more they suicide themselves and each other, the better .

It's like having a bunch of wild animals living next door and being told they are lovely once you get to know them .

P.S I seriously doubt the 18% figure . My feeling is that fresh research would show 33% or higher .
In my dealings I assume around 80% and find it works well .
Here seems to support my estimate !

:cool:
either way make mental health help available for free

Just days after the family of 8 in Utah was murdered, a family of 5 in North Carolina is murdered, both by mentally ill Fathers. It's not about gun control, it's not about skin color it's about mental illness.

Well, the Republicans way of dealing with mental illness is the same as gun problems. Do nothing.
So, mental illness plus easy access to guns equals BLOODBATH.

Well, we cannot know if they are vaxxed or not. But Enoch Utah is a remote little town and it's a Republican state where a lot of people here are not getting the vax. Again we can't know for sure though.

Utah has a very high suicide rate. We need better mental health help. It's hard to get help if you don't have insurance.

With insurance, it covers 2 appt.'s at most outpatient, then it's outta pocket!

JoeB131 ,

JoeB131 ,

Covid nudged everyone a bit to the right on the mental illness scale. We've never had so many on the fringe.

PFFFFFT. Neither party does anything about mental illness give us a break, fridge.

I'll agree with that. Back to me talking about Proportional Representation to sort out the country. Though more liberal states are more likely to spend more money on it, plus Alaska....

Idaho spends $32.77 per person, Maine $345.36, more than ten times the amount.

Forum List

Back