Another tragedy rooted in mental illness.

You miss the point. No one expects to reason with you nuts... just show everyone else how nuts you are.

Gun ownership isn't a right, it's a privilege. Yes, we take away your license if you are caught driving drunk, we take away your guns when you start threatening people. Makes sense to me.

How can they NOT be political. This is the ONLY country in the world where this kind of thing happens on a regular basis. We go from one mass shooting to another. We've become numb to it, with 125 gun deaths a day, you have to have something really spectacular to get us to rise from our torpor.
2A. You really should read the Constitution, and Bill of Rights.

I have.
Second Amendment is about Militias, not guns. Doesn't even use the word "gun".
Arms are guns, it refers to arms, so guns. We are the militia liar. Stop lying you make yourself look more stupid than you probably are cause we all know you're lying.

Arms are guns, it refers to arms, so guns. We are the militia liar. Stop lying you make yourself look more stupid than you probably are cause we all know you're lying.
I'm not so sure he is intentionally lying. I've come to understand that he is genuinely as ignorant as he seems to be. Sad. But true...

18% of the population struggles with some form of mental illness.
That sounds like a good reason to make guns harder to get, not easier.
Agree .. guns should be harder to obtain for mentally ill individuals .. what are Democrats proposing to mitigate a mental illness issue, which we often see with mass shootings? Why are Democrats targeting a symptom as opposed to a problem -- root cause analysis?

Probably both heavily Vaxxed and this was always a likelihood .

Of course these two specific incidents lack support evidence in any direction yet, but an overall increase in anger and mental stability was a near certain forecast Vaxxed consequence .

Watch out, watch about
Impure ones about .
So now the vaccine cause mental illness? When did you get your certification as a moron?

In the absence of a sound mental health system in America, guns are the next best recourse!!

Buy more ammo.

Uh, guns make the problem worse. Crazy people without guns just aren't as dangerous.

Really? So who is your commander? Where does your Militia muster? The reality is that militias no longer exist. Now we have professional armies and police forces. the second and third amendments are operationally obsolete, but the bizarre interpretation of the second amendment meaning any crazy person can have a gun that the founders couldn't even have conceived of is a problem.

Poor simpleton... You really ought to increase your comprehension, and vocabulary...

My comprehension is perfectly fine. not that I care what a bunch of dead slave rapists thought (they certainly didn't want their slaves to have guns), but they wanted well-regulated militias not mobs with guns. In fact, mobs with guns were frequently put down by the militia in the early days of the Republic.

Agree .. guns should be harder to obtain for mentally ill individuals .. what are Democrats proposing to mitigate a mental illness issue, which we often see with mass shootings? Why are Democrats targeting a symptom as opposed to a problem -- root cause analysis?

Okay here's a root cause analysis. Most of the mentally ill are harmless. If this Mormon idiot didn't have a gun, he would have eventually learned to cope with his wife leaving him and getting another job.

Uh, guns make the problem worse. Crazy people without guns just aren't as dangerous.

Really? So who is your commander? Where does your Militia muster? The reality is that militias no longer exist. Now we have professional armies and police forces. the second and third amendments are operationally obsolete, but the bizarre interpretation of the second amendment meaning any crazy person can have a gun that the founders couldn't even have conceived of is a problem.

My comprehension is perfectly fine. not that I care what a bunch of dead slave rapists thought (they certainly didn't want their slaves to have guns), but they wanted well-regulated militias not mobs with guns. In fact, mobs with guns were frequently put down by the militia in the early days of the Republic.

Okay here's a root cause analysis. Most of the mentally ill are harmless. If this Mormon idiot didn't have a gun, he would have eventually learned to cope with his wife leaving him and getting another job.
This lying scumbag need to be locked up. Hey commie, come get them traitor.

Uh, uhmm, uh, lmao, howler babble.

This lying scumbag need to be locked up. Hey commie, come get them traitor.

Uh, uhmm, uh, lmao, howler babble.
Indeed. Anyone who thinks our constitution is outdated, is not loyal to the Founding Father's vision for this nation. As such, such people are indeed traitors.

Just days after the family of 8 in Utah was murdered, a family of 5 in North Carolina is murdered, both by mentally ill Fathers. It's not about gun control, it's not about skin color it's about mental illness.

and everyone is mentally ill

It's always been like that since humanity has always been sinful. But lately things have gotten really, really insane

Probably both heavily Vaxxed and this was always a likelihood .

Of course these two specific incidents lack support evidence in any direction yet, but an overall increase in anger and mental stability was a near certain forecast Vaxxed consequence .

Watch out, watch about
Impure ones about .
funny you should say this.. I visited a friend recently whom I had not seen in a long time, since before the plandemic. He seemed like a different person and the "new" dude was.. I will just say I didn't like what I saw.. seemed more angry than b4 (or visibly angry anyhow.. maybe b4, he just was good at hiding anger?) nd etc.. I never asked if he got the shot. He volunteered the info.. not sure why he did either.. Maybe even he was wondering what was going on inside him?

Forum List

Back