Another SURGE of foreigners heading our way. Upwards of 15k are heading to the US border.

How do you cope with the fear? Depends?
How do you cope with your obsession of posting juvenile bullshit?

Stop trolling ya asshat

Unfortunately, you guys are so far gone, that's all that left. It's not my preference, but I simply no find a way to discuss things rationally with people so consumed by fear, so blithely ignorant and so eager to support fascism.
Has nothing to do with fear.
Of course it does. Fear of poor people out working us. Fear of DRUGS!! Fear of GANGS! Fear of whatever ludicrous thing Trump is tweeting about. It's all fear, generated by the media and leveraged by opportunistic leaders. Dragons at the gate! It's how they justify their miserable existence.
Your greatest fear should be disease. There is typhus in Pasadena. That should give you a pause.

Should it frighten me into supporting fascism?

Mama always said...”Filthy human beings are NEVER bothered by other filthy human beings.”
You LefTarded wacks prove her right every single day.

Stop trolling ya asshat

Unfortunately, you guys are so far gone, that's all that left. It's not my preference, but I simply no find a way to discuss things rationally with people so consumed by fear, so blithely ignorant and so eager to support fascism.
Of course it does. Fear of poor people out working us. Fear of DRUGS!! Fear of GANGS! Fear of whatever ludicrous thing Trump is tweeting about. It's all fear, generated by the media and leveraged by opportunistic leaders. Dragons at the gate! It's how they justify their miserable existence.
The dragons have long since breached the gate .

If we NEED more non-English speaking, desperate, uncivilized, low iQ, immoral, thirdworlders willing to work shit jobs for slave wages

We have you for that? Based on this, and any other post you've ever made, you fit that bill.

What part of 'labor shortage' confuses you?

Labor shortages drive up wages and get people off the streets...why does that suck?
Does a labor shortage negatively impact you?
Again, why not fly planes to Yemen to recruit more filth...why reward the filth kicking in your door?
Think once dummy.

Stop trolling ya asshat

Your greatest fear should be disease. There is typhus in Pasadena. That should give you a pause.

Should it frighten me into supporting fascism?

So it’s racist and fascist for a nation to defend its sovereign status?

Stop trolling ya asshat

Dipshit. Just shut the hell up.

The truth is painful, especially when you're deeply invested in the fantasy. But the dragons aren't real. You're being manipulated by a con artist.

Idiot. We have 40 million illegal aliens in the country. That's no con. Build the wall.

This is such a cheap and easy way to upset the U.S. that if someone were not financing this it would be surprising. And as both extremes seem to capitalize on it, there may be more than one source of this pot-stirring.

Every time I see these folks on TV they are always congregated where there is already a wall and barrier. If a wall exists where they are, why do you need a new one? It seems the old one is doing the trick.

Why the Surge? Why now? What is the catalyst(s)? Surges in anything have a root cause.
Nobody seems to know, where is Geraldo when you need him?

Wouldn’t stakeholders on both sides of the debate want to know? The Liberals keep telling us that these people are seeking asylum and a better life away from rape, murder, oppression but then lose their own shit when Trump refers to the countries as shitholes.
our agribusiness invites them up here it has been their MO for thirty years now.

Ok. What catalyst is coming from US Agribusiness in January that is causing the surge?

Why the Surge? Why now? What is the catalyst(s)? Surges in anything have a root cause.
Nobody seems to know, where is Geraldo when you need him?

Wouldn’t stakeholders on both sides of the debate want to know? The Liberals keep telling us that these people are seeking asylum and a better life away from rape, murder, oppression but then lose their own shit when Trump refers to the countries as shitholes.
our agribusiness invites them up here it has been their MO for thirty years now.

Ok. What catalyst is coming from US Agribusiness in January that is causing the surge?
More chickens to slaughter.

Every time I see these folks on TV they are always congregated where there is already a wall and barrier. If a wall exists where they are, why do you need a new one? It seems the old one is doing the trick.

So how did the 40 Million Illegal Aliens we already have get in? Why is the wall such a bad thing if it helps secure our border? Why do you want to put innocent American citizens at more risk by unknowns, and also have to pay their way? How is that fair?

Things are supposed to be bad in the Northern Triangle of Central America. I think (this is my personal theory) that Central American leaders are behind this to twist America's arm for more aid and assistance getting their countries straightened out. Someone is coordinating these caravans and it isn't the poor and powerless who are seeking our sanctuary. They are being corralled and herded our way by someone.

And no, it isn't George Soros or the Democrats, for heaven's sake.

The truth is painful, especially when you're deeply invested in the fantasy. But the dragons aren't real. You're being manipulated by a con artist.

Idiot. We have 40 million illegal aliens in the country. That's no con. Build the wall.
I thought we had 11 million?

Make an announcement that the U.S. will give $2 a day to anyone from south of Mexico who goes to stay in Mexico.
The U.S will save billions.
Mexico will build a wall.

Mama always said...”Filthy human beings are NEVER bothered by other filthy human beings.”
You LefTarded wacks prove her right every single day.

Stop trolling ya asshat

Haha...yeah, it can’t have anything to do with shit that matters..it can’t be that Americans are fed up with piece of shits building a whole other illegal country around them...can’t be that Americans are fed up with feeling like foreigners on their own soil, can’t be that Americans finally realized they are entitled to build this nation with other likeminded REAL Americans.
Can’t be that REAL Americans are fed up with sending their children to a school with 45 children per teacher, where teaching the English language is the primary curriculum. Can’t be that love REAL Americans are finally fed up with seven hour waits in the ER and compromised healthcare. Can’t be that REAL Americans are finally fed up with bumper to bumper traffic, uninsured motorists and failing infrastructure. Can’t be that REAL Americans are fed up with Modello cans and shitty diapers lining our roadways and left on our beaches. Can’t be that REAL Americans are fed up with stray pit bulls running amuck through communities.

This is such a cheap and easy way to upset the U.S. that if someone were not financing this it would be surprising. And as both extremes seem to capitalize on it, there may be more than one source of this pot-stirring.

Absolutely. Someone is organizing those caravans and timing them to provoke the Trumpsters.

Stop trolling ya asshat

Lol. You have it exactly ass backwards. We elected Trump because we were tired of what was happening to the country. He didn't create us. We created him.

Mark

Lol. You have it exactly ass backwards. We elected Trump because we were tired of what was happening to the country. He didn't create us. We created him.

Mark
I think you're right. But that's almost always the case with con artists. That's maybe the most important skill in playing a mark: figuring out what they want - that thing they want so badly that they're willing to forgo all prudence and dismiss their usual skepticism, if someone tells them they can have it.

Absolutely. Someone is organizing those caravans and timing them to provoke the Trumpsters.

“Provoke the Trumpsters” to do what?
Demand their border be protected? What racist assholes..huh?

I wouldn't say that. Just deluded cowards.

I wouldn't say that. Just deluded cowards.

“Deluded cowards”....because they pay taxes and want their border protected?

Forum List

Back