Another so called "Christian" couple headed to prison for watching their child die in agony.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
A religious Oregon couple didn’t believe in medical care. After newborn’s death, they’re headed to prison.

Tonsfeldt inspected Evelyn, he told the family the surviving child was “at medical risk” and must go to the hospital. He told the family twice.

“Thank you for your input,” Walter White replied both times, according to KGW8.

In 2009, Sarah Mitchell’s sister Shannon Hickman delivered a premature baby boy in the same room where Ginnifer died, according to the Oregonian. The child passed away eight hours after his birth, and later both Hickman and her husband were convicted of second-degree manslaughter.

“They have their own graveyard, and it’s just full of children,” Myrna Cunningham, a former Followers of Christ Church member told the Oregonian in 2017.

That year, Raylene and Carl Brent Worthington were charged after their 15-month-old died of pneumonia and a blood infection.

The death of 16-year-old Neil Beagley from a urinary tract blockage in 2008 resulted in the conviction of his parents Jeff and Marci Beagley of criminally negligent homicide, according to authorities.

------------------------

God gave us the brains to help people. What is it with Republicans that they don't seem to have those brains? Or perhaps it's heart they don't have.
They cry about abortion, but they let their own children die in pain and agony and do nothing but stand and watch.
I don't want these people making decisions for me or my family. They are too awful for words.

• Banned
Your link says NOTHING about their politics you failure.
It didn't have to.
People who watch their children die in agony are not Democrats.
Republicans have no problem using sick and disabled children to bargain. We've seen it time and time again.

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

You can't get any more Republican than Mitch McConnell.

A religious Oregon couple didn’t believe in medical care. After newborn’s death, they’re headed to prison.

Tonsfeldt inspected Evelyn, he told the family the surviving child was “at medical risk” and must go to the hospital. He told the family twice.

In 2009, Sarah Mitchell’s sister Shannon Hickman delivered a premature baby boy in the same room where Ginnifer died, according to the Oregonian. The child passed away eight hours after his birth, and later both Hickman and her husband were convicted of second-degree manslaughter.

“They have their own graveyard, and it’s just full of children,” Myrna Cunningham, a former Followers of Christ Church member told the Oregonian in 2017.

That year, Raylene and Carl Brent Worthington were charged after their 15-month-old died of pneumonia and a blood infection.

The death of 16-year-old Neil Beagley from a urinary tract blockage in 2008 resulted in the conviction of his parents Jeff and Marci Beagley of criminally negligent homicide, according to authorities.

------------------------

God gave us the brains to help people. What is it with Republicans that they don't seem to have those brains? Or perhaps it's heart they don't have.
They cry about abortion, but they let their own children die in pain and agony and do nothing but stand and watch.
I don't want these people making decisions for me or my family. They are too awful for words.

Isolated incident. Nothing compared to the 3,000 children you leftists murder each and every day through abortion.

Forest > The trees.

deans reasoning is ....they are different than me....what else could they be?....
Oh come on. No way these people are Democrats.
Democrats believe in doctors.
really?.....i lived in OC California for quite a while and ill be damned if all those righties i knew went to a Doctor when something was up....i could be wrong though....

Curious. I am a Christian. A believer. And I have said many times, I voted for Trump. I went to the Doctor just today, and picked up two prescriptions today. Now, I guess by Dean’s silly notion, I am a phony or something.

Dean used to go out and try and bash Christians over the head with the latest bible verse tweeted by the hate Christian Alliance, but he has since stopped that. I guess either the one person who could read, and owned a bible quit sending the quotes, or he decided it wasn’t working. I’m guessing the one bible owner who could read quit, since Dean hasn’t ever let ineffective get in his way.

Dean and the nonsense spouted here is a perfect example why the Democratic Party is hurting. Instead of learning about their opposition, they try to demean and belittle them.

Dean, there are those who say God has a plan for every life. In your case, I think the plan is for people to point at you and laugh, using you as a warning of what NOT to do.

Curious. I am a Christian. A believer. And I have said many times, I voted for Trump. I went to the Doctor just today, and picked up two prescriptions today. Now, I guess by Dean’s silly notion, I am a phony or something.

Dean used to go out and try and bash Christians over the head with the latest bible verse tweeted by the hate Christian Alliance, but he has since stopped that. I guess either the one person who could read, and owned a bible quit sending the quotes, or he decided it wasn’t working. I’m guessing the one bible owner who could read quit, since Dean hasn’t ever let ineffective get in his way.

Dean and the nonsense spouted here is a perfect example why the Democratic Party is hurting. Instead of learning about their opposition, they try to demean and belittle them.

Dean, there are those who say God has a plan for every life. In your case, I think the plan is for people to point at you and laugh, using you as a warning of what NOT to do.
The GOP's plan is if you are not rich and get sick, die quickly.

In October, we find out how many millions will lose their healthcare starting Jan 1st. You better hope you aren't one of those. Cuz in the Emergency room, you can't get care until it's an Emergency. By then, it will probably be too late. The GOP's plan all along.

The GOP's plan is if you are not rich and get sick, die quickly.

In October, we find out how many millions will lose their healthcare starting Jan 1st. You better hope you aren't one of those. Cuz in the Emergency room, you can't get care until it's an Emergency. By then, it will probably be too late. The GOP's plan all along.

Dean, I had insurance before Obamacare came about. I’ll have it if Obamacare ends tomorrow. But the point is that plenty of Republicans go to the Doctor, despite the insanity you were peddling here.

What I don’t do is assume that everyone on the left is as stupid, and irrational as you are. There are plenty of Alan Colmes whom I admired greatly, on the left. Rational, intelligent, and consistently liberal, not anti Republican. You aren’t a Liberal, you’re an Anti Republican. You aren’t a Progressive, you’re a rabid anti republican. You don’t stand for, or believe in anything. You stand firmly against anything they believe in.

I don’t know what happened, and I don’t care. What I do know is that thankfully you are not representative of the left, you are unfortunately like a small minority, the loudest voices getting the most attention and hurting the chances of moderate folks to win offices and get the majority for the Democrats. I’d say that was a bad thing, but we already know what happens to the moderates ten seconds after they get sworn in. They get thrown under the bus by the frothing at the mouth left like you. We saw that happen more than once.

I refer to people like you and the things you do as the Purity Purges. If the person is not as rabidly wild eyed filled with hatred of whatever as you are, they aren’t really insert term here. I’m thrilled that I don’t qualify for any of the groups according to them. I’m not a far right wing conservative. I’m not a racist, I’m not a hate filled left leaning progressive or liberal.

------------------------

Tell us what is the difference between that and abortion?

You stupid fuck

------------------------

Tell us what is the difference between that and abortion?

You stupid fuck

Several thousand dollars.

deans reasoning is ....they are different than me....what else could they be?....
Republicans are different than me. Not from each other and I don't mean just because they are 90% white.
There are whites in the Democratic Party, along with everyone else.
everyone except your fellow far lefties are different than you dean....thats why you hate so many people and why so many people here in this forum think you are a dipshit....

Dean, I have a question. If one family who has done something stupid, and has pled guilty to it is representative of a faith you detest, is it all right for the Right to point out that all Californians are child beating wife beating hate filled and despicable for this story?

Video shows father using his son as a bat to beat his girlfriend | Daily Mail Online

I mean, it’s from California, which you have told us many many times went for Hillary instead of Trump. So is this how Hillary supporters treat children? Is this what we can expect if Democrats get into the White House, or the Majority? If that sounds stupid, then you have an idea why we all mock you so incessantly.

Forum List

Back