Another slam dunk if Trump plays it right during debate, tell Americans "if I win, I will demand reparations from China for the Wuhan Virus".

Definitely but it has to be a coalition of nations led by Trump IMO.

Nobody will join Trump in anything. I believe we still have some allies who would help America if we needed it despite Trump's crap, but nobody would lift a finger to help that fat orange idiot.
You give a bad name to fat orange idiots
and you support pedophiles? i see

50% of Trump voters believe in Q-anon. 30% of Trump voters believe in birtherism. Trump voters are clearly lacking in critical thinking skills and will believe anything.

Biden voters are just plain stupid. Who would vote for someone who will raise taxes and implement green shit that would bankrupt the country??

Oh wait. I forgot. You're a stupid Biden supporter. Never mind.

Yes, a President with policies, plans and good ideas, who needs that?

Trump cut taxes and tried to bring back coal, and refuses to address climate change. Trump really has bankrupted and destroyed the economy? If not for the tax cuts to billionaires, your deficit would be less than half of what is now is. How has that all worked out for you so far?

Biden is raising taxes on billionaires, and the top 10% of taxpayers. You must be really, really rich if you don't support raising taxes on billionaires. If not, you're a complete fool who continues to believe Republican bullshit and lies.

Well obviously we need taxes raised and green shit that will bankrupt everyone.

Sure he is. He's raising taxes on corps and people who make 400,000 or more. Of course he's to dumb to know that cutting taxes puts more money into the economy and the Fed coffers than raising them ever did. Kennedy, Reagan and Trump knew this but Biden sure as hell doesn't.

Oh and his green shit will tank everything.

Seems you forgot. Before the Chinese virus UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We also had a great economy and all that with good plans and good ideas. All that with Trump at the helm.

Climate change is a hoax. The climate has been changing for billions of years and will continue to change when you are dust.

You're the complete fool and just love Biden's lies. I'm not a republican. Just someone who's way smarter than your stupid ass will ever be.

You aren't a republican because Trump ate all of them, but you are a trumpster.
i would much rather be a TRUMPSTER than a supporter of a treasonist pedophile and its family

If you are a Trumpster, you are a supporter of a treasonist pedophile and his family.

Nope. I'm a supporter of a damned good POTUS.

Seem you support the sniffer and his son's rather questionable practices.

Oh and if Trump were treasonous or a pedo he wouldn't be POTUS.

Better luck in 2024.

By his own words he is a pedo, and the treasonous part hasn't had it's day in court yet.
so as usual, you are just saying stupid shit, no wonder im not surprised. xiden is closer to treason,than your president,TRUMP, will ever be. BARRAGs on the list also

He is achieving it with Sudan and their support of terror in the past, why should China not face a class action lawsuit from the world for spreading this virus around the globe without any provocation?

I seen to have heard this line before. "I'm going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it". Where is that cheque from Mexico? Shouldn't they have paid for that wall by now? Trump needs new material. Recycling the lies that worked in 2016 is failing miserably today, because Americans have learned from their mistakes, and that Trump lies.

The idiocy of Trump wasting government money suing the Sudan is ridiculous. Even if the USA wins the lawsuit, how are you going to collect from a one of the poorest nations on earth with one of the lowest GDP in the world? The answer is, you can't. Only an idiot enters into a lawsuit when the other party is broke and you have no hope of collecting, even if you win. Donald Trump is that idiot, who has used law suits to courts and bully intimidate others all of his life.

Suing China is a fools errand meant to deflect from the failure of his response to the pandemic. All that China would have to do, is to point out that other first world countries have not suffered the levels of disease, death or economic devastation as the USA, and the court would find for the Defendant. The Chinese would point out that most of the problems in the USA were caused by the inaction and lack of preparation by the Trump administration, during the period of January 2nd, when China warned the world, and March 13th when Trump announced his task force.

Incidentally, many of the states are planning "manslaughter" or "negligent homicide" charges against Donald Trump for promoting false information on the pandemic which has cost tens of thousands of American lives.
Blaming your own like you do making China a victim instead of an instigator to war is part of the Prog extreme feminist guilt trip. When you end up with far less or even nothing you will then blame someone else and it will be to late.

Where have I made China a victim? You're the ones who claim that Trump's re-election campaign is a victim of the pandemic. Poor Trump. He was coasting to re-election and he was doing such a great job - none of which was true. Put when Trump loses, it will not be his fault. This is the very definition of playing the victim card.

In reality, the Trump re-election chances were slim at best. Telling the public what a great job you're doing on the economy is not the same thing as actually doing a great job on the economy.

Trump has run the WORST campaign in history. The American people are sick of the crazy uncle they elected President. The incompetence, the corruption, and the chaos. They elected Trump to work for THEM, not himself.
only in your scum bag vile, evil hatred mind....report that

Why is China Responsible for Trumpybears Pandemic in America. They recommended and implemented the Non Medical Interventions way back. Trumpybear still refuses to support those measures. Can we sue him for his stubborn stupidity?

Why is China Responsible for Trumpybears Pandemic in America. They recommended and implemented the Non Medical Interventions way back. Trumpybear still refuses to support those measures. Can we sue him for his stubborn stupidity?
You better learn the reality that nations conquer each other. In our nation it is tragic that potentially good people elected are not in the forefront of power as much as they should be. Or they are blocked and even minimalized if they run for office. Lifetime people populate all levels of elected government with unelected people all around them. And they do not have to be good. At times there is a changeover as the general population yawns and votes new people in. To Non Progs though, this is the most important election in their beliefs. And just like that on November 3 it can be over. And a new way will materialize. And you will find it won't have the affect you thought it would and then blame some more people. Only the real tax rate for all will be higher and more people will be poorer in real terms with more government help to keep them afloat.

There will be no reparations from China.. You racists are fucking ignorant. There are conditions that must be met for reparations and American business people catching a virus from traveling to a foreign country ain't one of them.

No but letting your citizens travel to a foreign country carrying the virus is one of them.

Did the USA pay reparations to the rest of the world for the swine flu? The virus originated in the USA. You let people travel to other countries and spread it.

The USA could have tested everyone coming in from outside the country, like we did in Canada, but no you still don't have a proper testing program. WE didn't have any "community spread" until we closed our border with the USA and all the snowbirds brought it home with them, and we didn't test them driving across the border.

Maybe we should sue you for infecting our citizens.
These racists think that you can just holler for reparations for anything they choose. There are requirements and unless they can prove the Chinese government planned an intentional world wide biological warfare campaign, these nuts are just talking out of their asses. And if they were trying that, they did a piss poor job since they killed their own citizens doing it.

It's also applying "bumper sticker" solutions to complex problems, and deflects from the fact that Trump doesn't know what he's doing and has no plans for anything. Even worse, it gives the appearance of doing something, while in fact is makes things worse.

By focusing the flock on getting reparations from China, he seems to be "fighting for Americans", against the "evil Chinese", but it's just the "Daily Two Minutes of Hate", to gin up the base. He lacks the ability to plan a cogent response to the virus to reduce the disease or the death, or the patience to shut the country down and keep it shut down long enought to bring the rate of infection down, to a manageable level and re-open slowly, like the successful countries did.

I'll admit that when Trudeau told the country to shut down on March 13, and Ford put the province into lockdown, I thought it was an overreaaction at the time. We had fewer than 200 cases total in the whole country and 50 new cases per day. On March 20th, the day we closed the CAN/US border and called the snowbirds home, we had fewer than 1,100 TOTAL. Those who flew home were tested, and told to self-isolate for 14 days. There was a guy in our local grocery store saying he got off a plane from Arizona that morning. With no rapid testing at the borders, those who drove home were not tested, just told to self isolate. 10 days leter, we had 8,600 cases. Coincidence? I think not.

If Trump sues China, we should sue Trump for letting people in the USA get sick and leave the country.
I agree.

Hunter Biden isn't on the ticket and isn't a campaign issue.

Trump is trying and failing to control the narrative, to avoid talking about his record, his platform, or plans for his second term, and to avoid talking about his myriad financial scandals, or his failed covid respone.

Why doesn't Crazy Uncle Donald want to talk about his record, or his plans for a second term.?

Oh Hunters a campaign issue if the thread on this board turns out to be true.

You might want to read the thread before you turn yourself into a bigger fool than you already are.

I hope Trump brings it up tonight at the debate and I know he will get the facts from the FBI and the other agencies involved.

Should be on interesting debate.
Hunter is not a campaign issue. You need to understand that trump had a secret Chinese bank account and if you guys want to make that an issue, it's a loser for trump.

Trump is trying and failing to control the narrative, to avoid talking about his record, his platform, or plans for his second term, and to avoid talking about his myriad financial scandals, or his failed covid respone.

Why doesn't Crazy Uncle Donald want to talk about his record, or his plans for a second term.?

You might want to read the thread before you turn yourself into a bigger fool than you already are.

I hope Trump brings it up tonight at the debate and I know he will get the facts from the FBI and the other agencies involved.

Hunter is not a campaign issue. You need to understand that trump had a secret Chinese bank account and if you guys want to make that an issue, it's a loser for trump.

Hunter will be an issue since according to what I've read he funneled Chinese money to Joe. Oh and that bank account was for business Trump did in China and was closed in 2013.

You need better bull shit. What you have is old and tired.

Hunter will be an issue since according to what I've read he funneled Chinese money to Joe. Oh and that bank account was for business Trump did in China and was closed in 2013.

You read fake news because the WSJ found that no money was funneled to Joe Biden and the incident in question started in 2017 when Biden was no longer VP.

Hunter Biden’s Ex-Business Partner Alleges Father Knew About Venture

Former vice president says he had no involvement; corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden

An ex-business partner of Hunter Biden, in a news conference organized by the Trump campaign, alleged that former Vice President Joe Biden was part of discussions around his son’s efforts to form an investment venture with a Chinese oil company.

The Biden campaign denied Joe Biden had any involvement in the venture or stood to gain by it.

In a statement to reporters Thursday, Anthony Bobulinski said that in 2017 Hunter Biden consulted his father about a planned venture with Chinese oil company CEFC China Energy Co. to invest in the U.S. and elsewhere. Mr. Bobulinski was also a partner.

The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.

www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-bidens-ex-business-partner-alleges-father-knew-about-venture-11603421247

You read fake news because the WSJ found that no money was funneled to Joe Biden and the incident in question started in 2017 when Biden was no longer VP.

Hunter Biden’s Ex-Business Partner Alleges Father Knew About Venture

Former vice president says he had no involvement; corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden

An ex-business partner of Hunter Biden, in a news conference organized by the Trump campaign, alleged that former Vice President Joe Biden was part of discussions around his son’s efforts to form an investment venture with a Chinese oil company.

The Biden campaign denied Joe Biden had any involvement in the venture or stood to gain by it.

In a statement to reporters Thursday, Anthony Bobulinski said that in 2017 Hunter Biden consulted his father about a planned venture with Chinese oil company CEFC China Energy Co. to invest in the U.S. and elsewhere. Mr. Bobulinski was also a partner.

The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.

www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-bidens-ex-business-partner-alleges-father-knew-about-venture-11603421247

The FBI has the laptop and they and the DOJ and other Fed agencies will be looking at the e-mails and everything else so I guess we will find out which is fake news.

Forum List

Back