Another Sign Biden is Losing His Mind

Just hang a picture of the Washington monument on his wall & he will think he's president & stare at it all day long.

Poor joe is actually getting painful to watch. One would think that a loved one would stop him from making such a fool of himself.
He stands a fair chance of being the nominee.

Plugs has been addicted to industrial-grade lying for 50+ years. He's not going to stop now. It's just seeing more scrutiny.

His proclivity for mild pedophilia will be seeing some more scrutiny too if he gets the nomination. But I don't think we need to worry about that.

Joe has early stage dementia, I've seen it before.

I just watched Joe Biden give an interview with Chris Wallace. First Chris congratulated Joe on his big victory, and made small talk. But at the end of the interview he confronted Joe on some gaffs and missteps or outright lies, however you look at them. I have to admit, Joe did a pretty good job explaining them all away, after basically admitting he goofed a few times, but at the end of the interview said, "Thank's Chuck"!

No joke. I could not stop laughing for about 3 minutes.

Joe was a gaffe machine when he was younger, now that he is getting older he is off the charts.

Let Biden lose his mind and it IS very sad.....but for his wife, brother, son, ................just return all the money you have robbed from America!

scum...

Forum List

Back