Another seditionist bites the dust

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

A fine group of guys, supporting Donald Trump in his failed bid to steal the presidency from President Biden.

Yep, a great bunch of guys Trump told to "stand down." Well, the current bad guy pleading guilty may have a problem with his buds, requiring admission to the witness protection program.

Will Trump tell them to "stand down" again or will he encourage retribution against Bertino? Bertino best head for the hills!!!

A fine group of guys, supporting Donald Trump in his failed bid to steal the presidency from President Biden.

Yep, a great bunch of guys Trump told to "stand down." Well, the current bad guy pleading guilty may have a problem with his buds, requiring admission to the witness protection program.

Will Trump tell them to "stand down" again or will he encourage retribution against Bertino? Bertino best head for the hills!!!
He plead guilty. Hmmm. He must think of himself as a martyr now.

We saw Trump directly communicating with them on TV. Shocking. But the truth is Roger Stone was the go to guy between Trump and the Proud Boys and other groups like them. And didn't Trump pardon Roger Stone for something?

We saw Trump directly communicating with them on TV. Shocking. But the truth is Roger Stone was the go to guy between Trump and the Proud Boys and other groups like them. And didn't Trump pardon Roger Stone for something?
Stone has been advising those scumbags. He lies saying he doesn't. I would love to see that anarchist AH put in a hole.

Its instructive how you evil things relate to the evil of Biden and the totally corrupt DOJ he has set in place, for someone so very very close to death, you would think you would attempt moderation, you had your 4th jab yet, you almost certainly have those ugly ass worm like clots crawling about in your veins, mask up! :banana:

Even in their death throes, cnn continues to lie. Pathetic. The agonized high-pitched squeal of cnn and the assholes who suck the lies up like candy is so much fun to listen to.

Its instructive how you evil things relate to the evil of Biden and the totally corrupt DOJ he has set in place, for someone so very very close to death, you would think you would attempt moderation, you had your 4th jab yet, you almost certainly have those ugly ass worm like clots crawling about in your veins, mask up! :banana:
Pathetic whataboutism. Very desperate.

I thought all us vaccinated people would have full blown aids by now. Isn't that what you claimed?

What was the joke on SNL this weekend? The guy said something like, "I don't get mad at unvaccinated people in fact I'm going to miss them when they are gone".

Something like that. It's so true. They only hurt themselves. And those of you who survived are still arrogant and ignorant fools.

I thought all us vaccinated people would have full blown aids by now. Isn't that what you claimed?

What was the joke on SNL this weekend? The guy said something like, "I don't get mad at unvaccinated people in fact I'm going to miss them when they are gone".

Something like that. It's so true. They only hurt themselves. And those of you who survived are still arrogant and ignorant fools.
You didn't hear such from myself, you are going to be stone cold dead by 2025 or sooner, probably this winter, I know you and your fellow deviants now begin to suspect truth of your impending plight, though you will never acknowledge that. Most likely you will be dead sometime this winter, you fascist cowards all submitted over and over to the jabs, that means for absolute certain you have those worm like blockages in your arteries preparing to kill you, its sublime how you think the monsters who have killed you, are your teammates, but they are not, you're not on their team, you were just a tool they always planned upon discarding, importantly they know you fucks are traitorous and characterless just as they are, they know you are profoundly self-centered and thus they want you all evaporated from their brave new world, they are afraid of me, not you or those like you, they have already killed you, you just don't know it! :auiqs.jpg:

What's that, another member of Biddum's Team got to the donuts too late before the fat cow Cheney ate them all up again??? :laughing0301:

Hey, those dusty crumbs in the bottom of the box is better than nothing!
Can you even imagine how absolutely insane these guys here are going to become once he announces that he's running? ESPECIALLY if he announces even after being indicted for pissing off the national archives librarian.

Can you even imagine how absolutely insane these guys here are going to become once he announces that he's running? ESPECIALLY if he announces even after being indicted for pissing off the national archives librarian.

Joe will be in no position to run again in 2024. Not even shuffle.

They are letting murderers and robbery suspects out of jails. Brandon wants to pardon federal charges against drug peddlers but lefties celebrate when another mom and pop Jan 6 demonstrator with no criminal record "bites the dust". How freaking insulting.

conservatives who support Trump and defend his domestic terrorists

Trump has no domestic terrorists you Tool. Since 2015, there has been ONE riot at ONE location, spurred by the FBI and carried out by a few dozen people who led the charge to break through the locked doors of the Capitol over an illegal election that DEMOCRATS created then made sure 1/6 went wrong so to hang on Trump's head

Meantime, the DNC has at least a HALF-MILLION domestic terrorists waiting in the wings to relaunch anytime they need them again like in 2020 when they injured or killed THOUSANDS of police and people doing BILLIONS of damage.

Doosh bucket

Everyone expects him to announce. The orange pile just can't get enough losing.

Forum List

Back