Another insurrectionist bites the dust

Considering his crime, this insurrectionist got off pretty lite. He used a deadly weapon, and his sentence should have been in the 15 plus range.

But at least he will be unable to vote for his god Trump in 2024! Bigly!!!
For all who don't know who Officer Fanone is and the background to the OP...

What makes you think he was a Trump supporter?
Check out his fucking MAGA hat...

6039382d26000097037f7791.jpg

Check out his fucking MAGA hat...

6039382d26000097037f7791.jpg

you stupid fuck........lot of stooges with red hats that day

look you little fucking bastard, i'm tired of you and your gang reporting me you faggot assed bitch...............ass chapped little queer

you stupid fuck........lot of stooges with red hats that day

look you little fucking bastard, i'm tired of you and your gang reporting me you faggot assed bitch...............ass chapped little queer
FU sloopy boy.

Here you go mudwhistle...

Rodriguez, who goes by “Danny” and “DJ,” is well known among Trump supporters in the Los Angeles area as a superfan of the former president. Multiple news outlets have featured him in their coverage of the local pro-Trump movement in recent years, in articles that included his name and photo. He regularly attended the weekly Trump rallies in Beverly Hills last year. He was recognizable there by his dark-rimmed glasses and the many distinctive pins on his hat, which has a big GOP elephant symbol on the brim.

He was just touring the Capitol with a stun gun! Can you be anymore vapid than a worthless Trump homer?
So you're saying that ANTIFA & BLM members wouldn't show up at the Capital with a stun gun?
They show up with clubs, knives, and ARs at many of their other events.
Why would they show up unarmed?

However, I can say that Trump put out the word to his supporters not to bring anything with them, including backpacks, signs, and riot gear.
They were told that if they showed up to present a friendly front and not scare Democrats into thinking they were a bunch of thugs.
Course that little Red Hat scares the piss out of most Democrats, and they tend to become hysterical, sometimes even violent when they see MAGA.

FU sloopy boy.

Here you go mudwhistle...

Rodriguez, who goes by “Danny” and “DJ,” is well known among Trump supporters in the Los Angeles area as a superfan of the former president. Multiple news outlets have featured him in their coverage of the local pro-Trump movement in recent years, in articles that included his name and photo. He regularly attended the weekly Trump rallies in Beverly Hills last year. He was recognizable there by his dark-rimmed glasses and the many distinctive pins on his hat, which has a big GOP elephant symbol on the brim.
look you little bastard, i'm tired of you and your fellow faggot report button pushers you little puke

You panty wastes & your constant Jan 6 bed wetting is still pathetic.
It's like you have permanent sand in your vaginas that some imaginary insurrection stuck up there

In Germany they still teach German kids about the Holocaust and Hitler's Beer Hall Putsch.

Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

Reminds me of the 2000 stolen election. Many people don't even know all the ways Bush stole Florida. It wasn't one way. It was several steps to get it close enough that even if they didn't win, they'd win. And to stop the recount Republicans in 2000 started a insurrection or riot. Guess who led that riot in 2000? Roger Stone. Roger also tried helping Trump steal 2020. AND, Trump pardoned that scumbag for unrelated crimes.

This is why Trump claimed Dominion voting machines were hacked. Because in 2000 they were. Trump was using 2000 facts to claim 2020 was stolen. He was right just 20 years too late. Wrong election Donny!

In Germany they still teach German kids about the Holocaust and Hitler's Beer Hall Putsch.

Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

Reminds me of the 2000 stolen election. Many people don't even know all the ways Bush stole Florida. It wasn't one way. It was several steps to get it close enough that even if they didn't win, they'd win. And to stop the recount Republicans in 2000 started a insurrection or riot. Guess who led that riot in 2000? Roger Stone. Roger also tried helping Trump steal 2020. AND, Trump pardoned that scumbag for unrelated crimes.

This is why Trump claimed Dominion voting machines were hacked. Because in 2000 they were. Trump was using 2000 facts to claim 2020 was stolen. He was right just 20 years too late. Wrong election Donny!
In 2000 they used Butterfly ballots.
That's where the term "Hanging Chads" came from.

What makes you think he was a Trump supporter?
He plead guilty to conspiracy. He was conspiring with Trump to overturn the election and keep Trump in office. What makes you think he wasn't you stupid turd?

Rodriguez pleaded guilty to four counts in February, including conspiracy, assault with a dangerous weapon and obstruction of an official proceeding.

In 2000 they used Butterfly ballots.
That's where to term "Hanging Chads" came from.
WRONG!!! God you are dumb as fuck boy.

Butterfly ballots were where Pat Buchanan was on one side of the ballot and Gore was on the other side and people mistakenly voted for Buchanan.

Hanging chads is a completely different thing you schmuck. Hanging chads was where Katherine Harris ordered super thin paper to use for voting despite warnings that they were too cheap. They were warned hanging chads would happen. So they went to black communities, opened up the paper votes, and any ballots with hanging chads, they threw out. Of course they didn't do this in any rich white neighborhoods. So they threw out black votes because of hanging chads.

The who have nothing to do with each other. Bush used about 10 different tricks to steal Florida. The final trick was to riot, stop the recount and have the right leaning Supreme Court give it to Bush.

The new Supreme Court would have stolen 2020 for Trump if it were closer. It wasn't close enough so they couldn't. Perhaps they'll help him in 2024 if it's closer.

So you're saying that ANTIFA & BLM members wouldn't show up at the Capital with a stun gun?
They show up with clubs, knives, and ARs at many of their other events.
Why would they show up unarmed?

However, I can say that Trump put out the word to his supporters not to bring anything with them, including backpacks, signs, and riot gear.
They were told that if they showed up to present a friendly front and not scare Democrats into thinking they were a bunch of thugs.
Course that little Red Hat scares the piss out of most Democrats, and they tend to become hysterical, sometimes even violent when they see MAGA.
BLM and Antifa were not at the Capitol, you were!

Forum List

Back