Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Her view is warped by the fact that in the city, most gun *owners* are moronic criminals who can't even be trusted to target the correct criminals in drive-bys, but instead hit innocent by standers and luckless joes strolling along looking for a twenny bag.

Our domestic firearms policy has little, if any, effect on the rest of the world. Thanks for playing, hon.

damn, you're scary stupid. :cuckoo:
So, how does our domestic firearms policy effect the rest of the world, dear?

Or, how does Norways or Swedens, or any other countries firearm laws effect this great country?

What has Chicago's strict gun laws done to the citizens of that city?

Not much until they are stopped at a border crossing to get in and out of Chicago. Noodle on that; you might have epiphany.

damn, you're scary stupid. :cuckoo:

Or, how does Norways or Swedens, or any other countries firearm laws effect this great country?

Not much until they are stopped at a border crossing to get in and out of Chicago. Noodle on that; you might have epiphany.
Yeah, that's the answer......Just put up a big fucking wall around the city and jack up anybody trying to enter.......All to hell with dealing with the real issues causing the violence.

No wonder libs were so disapointed when the Berlin wall came tumbling down.

LMAO!

Ah, the dream of the left; internal passports and travel papers. Random searches on the streets. KGB (DHS) agents ensuring that the police keep a tight leash on the ruled populace.

Astonishing. (stupidity)

Yeah, that's the answer......Just put up a big fucking wall around the city and jack up anybody trying to enter.......All to hell with dealing with the real issues causing the violence.

LMAO!

Went over your head, too? Knock me over with a feather!

The point is, neither city- nor state-level bans / regs have much impact. Anyone with the resources and desire to buy an expensive fire arm can easily drive to where they can buy one.

Get real, or don't. Your call.

Astonishing. (stupidity)

Anyone wanting to know what the end game for you of the left is, need only look to North Korea or the Khmer Rouge.

Further, it was you who brought up the dream of check points into (and out of) Chicago. Come on, the police state is the only possible outcome to leftist policy. It's what the left yearns for, the opportunity to have to jackboot of the state on the neck of their neighbor.

LMAO!

The point is, neither city- nor state-level bans / regs have much impact. Anyone with the resources and desire to buy an expensive fire arm can easily drive to where they can buy one.

Nothing went over my head, Jethro.....You advocate what amounts to a police state, where citizens must pass through check points before entering their city.....Where they are jacked up and searched for "contraband".....Aaaaaaaaah, the woderful world of communism is such an appealing thought in a free country, eh?

How about we deal with the real issues that are causing the problems?

They sure as hell have nothing to do with limiting citizens rights to keep and bear arms.

Why would they do that? Any back ally in Chicago will do.

You of the left are "victims rights advocates!" You advocate the right of people to be victims. We promote the right of people to defend themselves from the predators you support.

Nothing went over my head, Jethro.....You advocate what amounts to a police state, where citizens must pass through check points before entering their city.....Where they are jacked up and searched for "contraband".....Aaaaaaaaah, the woderful world of communism is such an appealing thought in a free country, eh?

They sure as hell have nothing to do with limiting citizens rights to keep and bear arms.

He thought he was being snarky, but failed to grasp that satire only works when it differs from the actual agenda.

I still contend that I do not want a group that I can't trust to not sexually abuse my child nor educate them properly as they are paid to do having guns around my kids.

And as a practical matter have any of you "arm teacher" fools stopped to consider what happens the next time there is a shooting, and let's face it there WILL be a next time no matter what we do, and half a dozen teachers are running around with guns when the cops show up? Someone will be shot by a well meaning shooter, its inevitable.

IF we are going to consider arming some teachers, those teachers ought absolutely be deputized and well known to the local police , and subject to much more scrutiny than teachers currently are.

I also advocate tighter standards on who we hire as our police , so it's not just teachers.

LMAO!

Your reading comprehesion is a credit to your intelligence (lack of)

Your attempts to try and walk back what you advocate is comical.....You said what you said, no changing it.

Fact of the matter is, tighter gun laws will do absolutely nothing.....We are in the midst of watching what is no doubt this country's worst generation coming of age, who are the prime perpetrators of these crimes......We are seeing the effects of the X-BOX generation coming of age.......We are seeing the effects of baby mama drama, absentee fathers, and parents who use video games, the internet and TV as pacifiers, instead of actually parenting.....We are seeing the effects of the "every child gets a trophy, whether they deserve it or not" mantra that the liberal left spouts......We are seeing the effects of lousy teachers and school administrators who are too stupid to recognize children with broken minds, or are either to affraid or ignorant to report their concerns.....We are seeing the effects of fully eroding morals in this country, no doubt championed by left wing liberals....We are seeing effects of crap doctors who prefer to just medicate the shit out of broken minded children, instead of trying to get to the root of of the problems. It's just easier that way, and far more profitable.

Your attempts to try and walk back what you advocate is comical.....You said what you said, no changing it.

Fact of the matter is, tighter gun laws will do absolutely nothing.....We are in the midst of watching what is no doubt this country's worst generation coming of age, who are the prime perpetrators of these crimes......We are seeing the effects of the X-BOX generation coming of age.......We are seeing the effects of baby mama drama, absentee fathers, and parents who use video games, the internet and TV as pacifiers, instead of actually parenting.....We are seeing the effects of the "every child gets a trophy, whether they deserve it or not" mantra that the liberal left spouts......We are seeing the effects of lousy teachers and school administrators who are too stupid to recognize children with broken minds, or are either to affraid or ignorant to report their concerns.....We are seeing the effects of fully eroding morals in this country, no doubt championed by left wing liberals....We are seeing effects of crap doctors who prefer to just medicate the shit out of broken minded children, instead of trying to get to the root of of the problems. It's just easier that way, and far more profitable.

you know , that's a pretty good post there except for the part where you try to imply that it all liberals fault.

plenty of shitty conservative parents out there to.

Not every thing has to be a left or right issue; and this one of them that isn't.

Arming teachers. Moronic.

It would make far more sense, and probably be less expensive, to have armed security in our schools. I don't like that either, but it beats the hell out of arming teachers. I've worked with teachers and prospective teachers for years. Most of them possess neither the willingness nor the inclination for such a responsibility. They are teachers of children, and most have the temperament that accompanies the occupation. As solutions go it has zero practicality.

you know , that's a pretty good post there except for the part where you try to imply that it all liberals fault.

Not every thing has to be a left or right issue; and this one of them that isn't.
It's the fault of all, no matter the politics.....But the lack of morals, sense of entitlement, and the BS every child gets a trophy crap are all championed by the left, and are 3 of the main root causes as to this generations problems.

Ah, the dream of the left; internal passports and travel papers. Random searches on the streets. KGB (DHS) agents ensuring that the police keep a tight leash on the ruled populace.

Show us your papers is. Left idea in Arizona?

Arming teachers. Moronic.

It would make far more sense, and probably be less expensive, to have armed security in our schools. I don't like that either, but it beats the hell out of arming teachers. I've worked with teachers and prospective teachers for years. Most of them possess neither the willingness nor the inclination for such a responsibility. They are teachers of children, and most have the temperament that accompanies the occupation. As solutions go it has zero practicality.
Armed security is the way to go.....But the real key is adressing the core problems that cause these tragedies.....Restricting gun ownership will do absolutely nothing at all.

It's the fault of all, no matter the politics.....But the lack of morals, sense of entitlement, and the BS every child gets a trophy crap are all championed by the left, and are 3 of the main root causes as to this generations problems.

i know plenty of conservative people who use the tv as a baby sitter, have no morals ( for themselves anyway, though they insist that others have morals) , and yes are of that "all kids should get a trophy" mindset.

I just honestly believe we have a better chance at solving some of our countries problems if we stop blaming "the left" or "the right" for everything.

The truth is, there are idiots on both sides and some sane people from both sides are going to have to step up and say "enough of this bullshit, yes my side has idiots just like yours does, let's ignore both groups and get to work solving our ails."

Anything less is just wasting our time and energy.

It was not advocating Chicago sovereignty, nor building a wall around it. It merely pointed out the folly of thinking local gun restrictions are very restrictive in a practical sense.

If you need to read something else into it to make a fucking point, then you have no point, in opposition. So let it go.

Forum List

Back