Another Republican Criminal

Pretty disgusting that Republicans would want to reward someone who is so clearly unfit to lead the country. I could almost give them a pass in 2016, but now we know how much of a malignant narcissist he is and how toxic he is to our country.
His fitness is your opinion only... he is fit in the eyes of millions of your fellow Americans... get it?... that's how America works...

In a Republican primary in IOWA

Big whoop
No one has ever won 98 counties in that state that I know of... Biden is headed for a record breaking defeat....
Its been fun all morning watching the clowns on MSNBC freak out...

His fitness is your opinion only... he is fit in the eyes of millions of your fellow Americans... get it?... that's how America works...
Yes, I’m well aware how America works.

But I don’t think Trump knows given he attempted to wipe out millions of our votes in 2020 and stay in power illegally.

That's what makes him unfit.

Yes, I’m well aware how America works.

But I don’t think Trump knows given he attempted to wipe out millions of our votes in 2020 and stay in power illegally.

That's what makes him unfit.
No you are not...

No, you are not.

The president doesnt get to call state officials and tell them what votes to count and what votes to discard.

Don’t you agree?
He didn't do that... he called and requested that they do a recount because he was only 12,000 short and Trump suspected phony Biden Ballots were being counted... get the wording right... not the twisted words of MSNBC....

He didn't do that... he called and requested that they do a recount because he was only 12,000 short and Trump suspected phony Biden Ballots were being counted... get the wording right... not the twisted words of MSNBC....
They already did a recount, genius.

He was telling them to take away votes for Biden because he won and “everyone knows it”.

Either way, it’s not how America works. You don’t call state officials and tell them to change the votes.

You also don’t tell State legislatures to take away the people’s chosen electors and appoint new ones for him because he thought he won.

He was telling them to take away votes for Biden because he won and “everyone knows it”.

Either way, it’s not how America works. You don’t call state officials and tell them to change the votes.

You also don’t tell State legislatures to take away the people’s chosen electors and appoint new ones for him because he thought he won.
No no no... you don't get to use your own misguided facts... this was right after the election was certified...
65% of the American people believe that the last election was fraudulent... what about them?...

Pretty disgusting that Republicans would want to reward someone who is so clearly unfit to lead the country. I could almost give them a pass in 2016, but now we know how much of a malignant narcissist he is and how toxic he is to our country.
Nothing burger marener

Those that lied said so got it

No no no... you don't get to use your own misguided facts... this was right after the election was certified...
65% of the American people believe that the last election was fraudulent... what about them?...
So why do you get to use your own misguided “facts” to believe the election was fraudulent?

Trump spread lies and more lies to persuade his supporters to believe he won. He’s done tremendous damage to the country by doing so.

The American people deserve better than someone who is willing to harm the country to benefit himself.

So why do you get to use your own misguided “facts” to believe the election was fraudulent?

Trump spread lies and more lies to persuade his supporters to believe he won. He’s done tremendous damage to the country by doing so.

The American people deserve better than someone who is willing to harm the country to benefit himself.
There is evidence.... more and more each month it seems... whether you have seen it or not and whether you can believe it or not millions of Americans do... the nation is not only yours to do with as you see fit... this nation belongs to us all...

There is evidence.... more and more each month it seems... whether you have seen it or not and whether you can believe it or not millions of Americans do... the nation is not only yours to do with as you see fit... this nation belongs to us all...
There isn’t. They lied. It’s all bullshit. As soon as they got this “evidence” before a court, it fell apart.

If the nation belongs to us all, why are you okay with Trump trying to wipe out millions of our votes?

There isn’t. They lied. It’s all bullshit. As soon as they got this “evidence” before a court, it fell apart.

If the nation belongs to us all, why are you okay with Trump trying to wipe out millions of our votes?
You haven't even looked for yourself don't give me that shit...

You haven't even looked for yourself don't give me that shit...
Ive looked a lot, and it’s always turned out to be bullshit. So did the courts. So did the states.

Trump and his allies were full of shit and they admitted as much in court.

Not that you know anything about it because you haven’t looked for yourself.

So tell me, if the country belongs to all of us, why do you support Trump who tried to take millions of our votes away?

No one has ever won 98 counties in that state that I know of... Biden is headed for a record breaking defeat....
Its been fun all morning watching the clowns on MSNBC freak out...
Because of IOWA???

Ive looked a lot, and it’s always turned out to be bullshit. So did the courts. So did the states.

Trump and his allies were full of shit and they admitted as much in court.

Not that you know anything about it because you haven’t looked for yourself.

So tell me, if the country belongs to all of us, why do you support Trump who tried to take millions of our votes away?
No you haven't...
But to take the time to show you the evidence only for you to discredit the source would be a waste of both or our time...
And Trump did not try and take anyone's vote away it was the opposite...

Forum List

Back