Another racist democrat.

Must be in the other thread you were stalking me in...go give it a read, dumbass.
It is no where, in no thread Have you provided any quote any link any cite to prove your claim. You are a liar and a retard.
:lmao: Still stalking me and still too stupid to realize I won't search for a racist. Have fun...Heil Hitler - or whatever you hate mongers say today. Good luck, idiot.
Um it's his thread. Might want to rethink this one, nutz.
Yeah..but he is stalking me in every other thread as well. Besides...he is a racist..he posts and runs with these race baiting threads.
Just saying. If he makes a thread and you're posting in it, he's not stalking you.
You should follow me around...if I post in a thread...he follows me. He is a racist stalker.

It is no where, in no thread Have you provided any quote any link any cite to prove your claim. You are a liar and a retard.
:lmao: Still stalking me and still too stupid to realize I won't search for a racist. Have fun...Heil Hitler - or whatever you hate mongers say today. Good luck, idiot.
Yeah..but he is stalking me in every other thread as well. Besides...he is a racist..he posts and runs with these race baiting threads.
Just saying. If he makes a thread and you're posting in it, he's not stalking you.
You should follow me around...if I post in a thread...he follows me. He is a racist stalker.
Why are you stalking me

Why are you stalking me
I'm trying to take you mountain climbing. ;)

Why are you stalking me
Your hand will be much more successful. ;)

Why are you stalking me
Your hand will be much more successful. ;)
:rofl: I am glad you have a sense of humor.

Forum List

Back