Another Putin Lie Exposed, Man Not "Innocent Civilian" Actually Highly Decorated Agent

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Oh what a surprise? The TRUE identity of one of the men who are accused of poisoning the man and his daughter in the UK, isn't a 'innocent civilian' like Putin claims he is. It has been uncovered he is actually a highly decorated agent high up in the Russian GRU.

"One of the trained assassins wanted for poisoning Sergei Skripal is a decorated colonel in Russian military intelligence given the country’s highest award by Vladimir Putin.

The real identity of one of the wanted men in the nerve agent attack - named by counter-terrorism police as Ruslan Boshirov - can be disclosed as Colonel Anatoliy Vladimirovich Chepiga.

The 39-year-old, who has served in wars in Chechnya and Ukraine, was made a Hero of the Russian Federation by decree of the President in 2014 in a ceremony shrouded in secrecy.

The disclosure, uncovered by investigative journalist organisation Bellingcat in conjunction with The Telegraph, exposes as lies Mr Putin’s claims that the Skripals' would-be killers were innocent "civilians". "

Skripal 'hitman' unmasked as GRU colonel awarded Russia's highest military honour by Vladimir Putin

Isn't it strange that instead of proving Russians are really guilty for poisoning Skripals (which the world has been waiting since March!) Teresa May is busy with "proving" somebody is from GRU. Sounds like substituting of concepts and moving the goalpost. In other words, it means: she can't prove that Russians poisoned Skripals. And she will never prove it was really novichok because if you know what novichok really is then you know it was absolutely impossible to use novichok the way it was discribed.

There still exists presumption of innocence in the world which many of you tend forget especially, when it comes to Russia.

TheGuardian:
I am told that only Russians have access to the poison, known as novichok – though the British research station of Porton Down, located ominously nearby, clearly knows a lot about it. Otherwise, I repeat, I have no clue. I suppose I can see why the Kremlin might want to kill an ex-spy such as Sergei Skripal and his daughter, so as to deter others from defecting. But why wait so long after he has fled, and why during the build-up to so highly politicised an event as a World Cup in Russia?

The most obvious motive for these attacks would surely be from someone out to embarrass the Russian president, Vladimir Putin – someone from his enemies, rather than from his friends or employees.

If the novichok was planted by Russia, where’s the evidence? | Simon Jenkins

Last edited:
Oh what a surprise? The TRUE identity of one of the men who are accused of poisoning the man and his daughter in the UK, isn't a 'innocent civilian' like Putin claims he is. It has been uncovered he is actually a highly decorated agent high up in the Russian GRU.

"One of the trained assassins wanted for poisoning Sergei Skripal is a decorated colonel in Russian military intelligence given the country’s highest award by Vladimir Putin.

The real identity of one of the wanted men in the nerve agent attack - named by counter-terrorism police as Ruslan Boshirov - can be disclosed as Colonel Anatoliy Vladimirovich Chepiga.

The 39-year-old, who has served in wars in Chechnya and Ukraine, was made a Hero of the Russian Federation by decree of the President in 2014 in a ceremony shrouded in secrecy.

The disclosure, uncovered by investigative journalist organisation Bellingcat in conjunction with The Telegraph, exposes as lies Mr Putin’s claims that the Skripals' would-be killers were innocent "civilians". "

Skripal 'hitman' unmasked as GRU colonel awarded Russia's highest military honour by Vladimir Putin

Putin on the Ritz . . . ?

Isn't it strange that instead of proving Russians are really guilty for poisoning Skripals (which the world has been waiting since March!) Teresa May is busy with "proving" somebody is from GRU. Sounds like substituting of concepts and moving the goalpost. In other words, it means: she can't prove that Russians poisoned Skripals. And she will never prove it was really novichok because if you know what novichok really is then you know it was absolutely impossible to use novichok the way it was discribed.

There still exists presumption of innocence in the world which many of you tend forget especially, when it comes to Russia.

TheGuardian:
I am told that only Russians have access to the poison, known as novichok – though the British research station of Porton Down, located ominously nearby, clearly knows a lot about it. Otherwise, I repeat, I have no clue. I suppose I can see why the Kremlin might want to kill an ex-spy such as Sergei Skripal and his daughter, so as to deter others from defecting. But why wait so long after he has fled, and why during the build-up to so highly politicised an event as a World Cup in Russia?

The most obvious motive for these attacks would surely be from someone out to embarrass the Russian president, Vladimir Putin – someone from his enemies, rather than from his friends or employees.

If the novichok was planted by Russia, where’s the evidence? | Simon Jenkins

Most important part of proving someone is innocent, don't lie about who they are.

New book hopefully will expose Teresa May's lies about Russia's involvement in Skripal's case.

The upcoming book The Skripal Files by BBC editor Mark Urban says Skripal "was initially reluctant to believe the Russian government had tried to kill him," the Guardian reports. It claims this led to some "difficult psychological adjustments" for the former double agent, secreted away in the UK as a blame game tore through Moscow-London relations. It is, however, not clear from the story by The Guardian how the book gauges Skripal's post-poisoning emotions as it's said to be based on 2017 interviews.
New book says Skripal doesn't believe Kremlin poisoned him, supports Russia on Crimea -- Sott.net

TheGuardian:
The poisoned former spy Sergei Skripal was initially reluctant to believe the Russian government had tried to kill him, according to a new book, and despite selling secrets to MI6 was an “unashamed Russian nationalist”.

Skripal, a former paratrooper, supported Putin’s 2014 annexation of Crimea and referred disparagingly to Ukrainians as “simply sheep who needed a good shepherd”. Skripal also refused to believe Russian troops had entered eastern Ukraine covertly, saying that if they had, they would have quickly reached the capital, Kiev.
Sergei Skripal initially did not believe Russia tried to kill him – book

Independent Swiss Lab Says 'BZ Toxin' Used In Skripal Poisoning; US/UK-Produced, Not Russian

Forum List

Back