Another perspective

I agree but I also hear what IM2 is saying about whites understanding where the hate comes from on the black end. It's obvious, and it is something we can't just dismiss as stemming from a long time ago. It's there now so it still has to be taken into consideration.

We are talking about whites having the inability to listen to us.

So, we're supposed to listen to someone who thinks Whites are morally inferior?
If you are a racist white, then yes you are morally inferior

Well, he won't admit that, because he's determined that he's the victim here.

That's one of the most basic requirements for a racist ideology - the delusion of victimhood.

I've been discriminated for quite a few reasons, reasons like my Polish heritage, or being quite overweight in the past.

I think verbal discrimination on a impact scale from 1 - 10 only has 1 impact.

The 10 scale I experienced was when a so called friend growing up, took out a gun on me, and raped me.

So, sorry but for the most part insults are pretty minor, and it doesn't really matter if they're personal insults, or racial insults.

Are you under the impression that "racial insults" are the sum-total of the discrimination that black people in the United States have experienced?

I agree but I also hear what IM2 is saying about whites understanding where the hate comes from on the black end. It's obvious, and it is something we can't just dismiss as stemming from a long time ago. It's there now so it still has to be taken into consideration.

:lol:

You just have to be the victim, don't you?

You are projecting. No one in this thread has declared white people to be "morally inferior" - you made that up so you can feel victimized, which allows you to double down in your bubble.

His thread touts of White moral inferiority, in this White fragility as if Whites are too morally inferior to relate to Blacks.

Well, actually many Whites bend over backwards for Blacks, Civil Rights including Affirmative Action was done by overwhelmingly Whites.

No, it doesn't. You are the only person who has made any sort of moral judgement here.

But I understand, you need to feel victimized. It's the only way to justify your own hatred.

Oh okay, Blacks have the right to be victims, but Whites don't.

Oh okay, the concept of White fragility is reasonable, but the concept of Black fragility is somehow racist, and unreasonable.

That's one of the most basic requirements for a racist ideology - the delusion of victimhood.

I've been discriminated for quite a few reasons, reasons like my Polish heritage, or being quite overweight in the past.

The 10 scale I experienced was when a so called friend growing up, took out a gun on me, and raped me.

So, sorry but for the most part insults are pretty minor, and it doesn't really matter if they're personal insults, or racial insults.

Are you under the impression that "racial insults" are the sum-total of the discrimination that black people in the United States have experienced?

No, but that doesn't hold true for Whites either.
Sometimes Whites, or Blacks treat Whites poorly, it doesn't have to be verbal, but I think it usually is.

You are projecting. No one in this thread has declared white people to be "morally inferior" - you made that up so you can feel victimized, which allows you to double down in your bubble.

His thread touts of White moral inferiority, in this White fragility as if Whites are too morally inferior to relate to Blacks.

Well, actually many Whites bend over backwards for Blacks, Civil Rights including Affirmative Action was done by overwhelmingly Whites.

No, it doesn't. You are the only person who has made any sort of moral judgement here.

But I understand, you need to feel victimized. It's the only way to justify your own hatred.

Oh okay, the concept of White fragility is reasonable, but the concept of Black fragility is somehow racist, and unreasonable.

Even more self-victimization. You are quite the wellspring of that, aren't you?

No one is denying you the right to feel like a victim. You are welcome to feel as much self-pity as you like.

That doesn't change the fact that you're using it as a coping mechanism because this discussion makes you feel uncomfortable.

Sometimes Whites, or Blacks treat Whites poorly, it doesn't have to be verbal, but I think it usually is.

You think that racism exists mostly as verbal insults because that's the extent of it that you've ever experienced.

And that's because you're white.

Sociology is a joke of a college credit. The best thing about it is learning art and artists.

The rest of it is a farce to the point of being comical.

Oh yes, me and my black friend were in the same sociology class. He's now a preacher, but when it got to be being bullshit, I said something, and he was about the only one that supported me.

He's a smart man.

I don't think you learned about art or artists in intro o sociology. And that's looks like its a far as you went.

Because I took courses in Comparative social theory
Methods of Social Research
Youth and crime
Social Organization
Urban and Rural sociology
Classical and contemporary social theory
And a few others.

We weren't discussing artists in these classes. But it really didn't matter what I got any degree in. I could have gotten a degree in molecular science and you would have tried to belittle that. You're sad pathetic trash. Me and my black friend. You see I can tell you I have a black friend so I'm not a racist. Ebery body like you has that one back friend. Dillon Roof had that one black friend too.

Well I can't very well tell you his name and remain anonymous. Yeah, that looks like a bunch of fluff bullshit.

The concept of Sociology is complete bullshit to begin with.

You cannot categorize people in the manner Sociology attempts to.

I thank God he did back me that day I stood up to the prof.

At least I had some kinda backup. I still say I was right.

So the class got to be being bullshit

It's so fluff you would have flunked. And you can understand human nature more when you understand patterns of behavior.

And then when you point out patterns of behavior, you are labeled a racist by the PC police.... :eusa_doh:

Except when you point out patterns you need to be able to explain how those patterns were developed accurately which is something you and those like you are unable to do.

If that were the case, we would all be in the same boat. We are not.
We can accurately explain exactly how patterns develop and how to avoid the bad ones.
e.g. not working produces poverty and a pittance of welfare from strangers. Settling for that lot in life teaches your children that poverty is ok. They teach their children.......
And that pattern is true for every color there is.

You think that racism exists mostly as verbal insults because that's the extent of it that you've ever experienced.

And that's because you're white.

What evidence do you have that the bulk of anti-Black discrimination includes violence?
Maybe at one time, but certainly not today.

You act like there's no anti-White violence.

My co-worker was walking home in Mohegan Lake, New York , when a group of Blacks yelled "Hey White boy, what cha doing here" when they chased him down.

Last edited:

I think you inadvertently stumbled into the trap best described in the OP ... :thup:

No, I don't think I have. Because there is no "trap" in the OP.

What evidence do you have that the bulk of anti-Black discrimination includes violence?

My co-worker was walking home in Mohegan Lake, New York , when a group of Blacks yelled "Hey White boy, what cha doing here" when they chased him down.

The "bulk" of discrimination is neither verbal insults, nor physical violence.

So, what is it then?

No one is denying you the right to feel like a victim. You are welcome to feel as much self-pity as you like.

That doesn't change the fact that you're using it as a coping mechanism because this discussion makes you feel uncomfortable.
'
Uncomfortable?
If Blacks after close to 50 years of Civil Rights are so uncomfortable, they can feel free to leave for a more comfortable place, like you know some Black place in Africa, or in the Caribbean.

'
Uncomfortable?
If Blacks after close to 50 years of Civil Rights are so uncomfortable, they can feel free to leave for a more comfortable place, like you know some Black place in Africa, or in the Caribbean.

You just can't help but dig yourself deeper, can you?

This is hilarious. A certain type of lefty wants to believe that "no, YOU'RE a poopy head!" Becomes important social commentary if couched in bullshit, meaningless academic-sounding jargon.

Black people need to get over it and get a grip.

Yea, we understand that your great, great, grandpappy and mammy were slaves, but that ended in 1865.

We just had a black president. There are black governors and city mayors. Black professors and generals in the military. A black person can be anything they want to be here in America.

So throw away your victim card......the balance is down to zero.....the card has been canceled.

Time to step up your game...... :cool:

So, what is it then?

Societal and institutional.

'
Uncomfortable?

If Whites are uncontrollable racists, then how does it make sense to have Blacks living among Whites?

'
Uncomfortable?

If Whites are uncontrollable racists, then how does it make sense to have Blacks living among Whites?

Forum List

Back