ANOTHER Obama WIN; Cuts To COME!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
That's right, "conservatives"....The President's not some (typical) back-stabbin' prick, like Mitch McConnell & Eric Cantor.

As usual....Republicans will be getting a serious education on HONOR & Maturity, from their first Black President!!!

:clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2:

Your an idiot.

Just when are these cuts coming?? Ten years down the road?? You bet.

That fuck in the WH and his Dems aren't to good at honoring agreements. Just ask Reagan and Bush I.

Spending cuts? Go ahead and hold your breath. Bye Bye.

What does Obama's skin color have to do with anything?? Why is it even noticed? There aren't any cuts coming.. All of these BOZO's have had YEARS to cut the deficit..They're the ones who have spent us in to destruction .. and still with a fiscal cliff staring them in the face, they balked and spent 4 TRILLION MORE.. 4 TRILLION.. wrap your heads around that!

INSANITY--
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Your an idiot.

Just when are these cuts coming?? Ten years down the road?? You bet.
When you put new batteries in your smoke-detector, you (obviously) forgot to do the same with your crystal-ball.

Who's fault is that??!!!

:eusa_boohoo:

What does Obama's skin color have to do with anything??

EVERYTHING, in Teabaggerland.

Watch & learn.

106.gif

It's almost funny watching the President destroy the GOP over and over and over lately. I wonder when the GOP lost it's touch?

wow, so the hell with if it's good for the people or the country..

you people have become sick with this man Destroying people..

sad times for this country

Sad times indeed.

I hope he gets everything he wants. Once he gets what he wants perhaps America will wake up and see where that fuck is heading us.

Or perhaps not.

Sad times indeed.

I hope he gets everything he wants. Once he gets what he wants perhaps America will wake up and see where that fuck is heading us.

Or perhaps not.

Now, the voting majority of America won't do shit until it actually costs us in real time.

Send the bill to the unborn grandkids.

It's almost funny watching the President destroy the GOP over and over and over lately. I wonder when the GOP lost it's touch?

wow, so the hell with if it's good for the people or the country..

you people have become sick with this man Destroying people..

sad times for this country

The GOP has largely destroyed itself. Much like in the 1980's when the Democrats let themselves become dominated by their most radical factions, the GOP is making the same mistake...

And getting about the same result.

Forum List

Back