Another media outlet gets busted for MASSIVELY overstating Covid cases among children

From the white house to the CDC down to the hospital level and media we are being played....

The U.S has nothing on Canada. The youth over here are particularly lacking in critical thinking skills.

Here is one doozey that is covid related that I read on reddit and I'm going from memory:

"My wife is fully vaccinated and she caught the virus, was very sick, had trouble breathing. The health worker told her she probably caught it from an unvaccinated person".

I bit my tongue as I don't want to sound too insensitive because I genuine do feel for anyone going through the hell of the Wuhan Virus, it's no ones fault that this scourge is impacting the world.

The obvious question that is raised though, "how could they possibly know that it came from someone who was not vaccinated". Furthermore, you are fully vaccinated and in a hospital and that's your initial concern?

I recommend everyone get vaccinated. I'm no long under the illusion that this virus is disappearing anytime soon, even if 100% vaccinated.

Forum List

Back