CNN broadcasts another Fake News story

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
CNN claimed this broad was homeless, and gave such a heart wrenching story, the viewers sent in $200,000.

Turned out CNN caught lying again- the woman was just a babysitter.

The lying is why conservatives don't trust the Fake News on this pathetic network.

CNN claimed this broad was homeless, and gave such a heart wrenching story, the viewers sent in $200,000.

The lying is why conservatives don't trust the Fake News on this pathetic network.

It would only be noteworthy if they had a story that was not fake news.

What do you expect from CNN?

1628825182156.png

Sounds like CNN got taken for a ride, found out it was a lie, they were told, and then investigated, corrected the story, etc. I don't know what Cori Bush was involved for, but that is Cory's problem.

Sounds like CNN got taken for a ride, found out it was a lie, they were told, and then investigated, corrected the story, etc. I don't know what Cori Bush was involved for, but that is Cory's problem.

Giving the CNN the benefit of the doubt, the best we can say about them is that they were Lazy and didn't bother doing their job and verifying the story before airing it.

Although, they probably knew or suspected the story was fake and just didn't care.

Giving the CNN the benefit of the doubt, the best we can say about them is that they were Lazy and didn't bother doing their job and verifying the story before airing it.

Although, they probably knew or suspected the story was fake and just didn't care.

No,

No benefit of the doubt for Crap News Network!

Fuck CNN

No,

No benefit of the doubt for Crap News Network!

Fuck CNN

The staff who produced and aired the story should definitely be fired, no questions asked. Just like Rather and Mapes were for their Fake News story on CBS about the fake Killian documents.

CRAP NEWS NETWORK. CNN

Nobody watches those liars, total fake news , anymore.

Nobody.
I was listening to NPR one day, and the "news" reporters were saying how the most engaged with page on FB was Ben Shapiro's page.

So? Just for shits and giggles, I went to YouTube to compare the engagement of a typical CNN video with Shapiro's.

Anderson Cooper, three hours ago;
Aug 12, 2021

Ben Shapiro, three hours ago;
Aug 12, 2021

It is really, really hard to believe the narrative of Biden getting 80 million votes, it really is. . . .

Forum List

Back