Another Lie Debunked- The trump Economy

Do you have a lamp you can rub to get a miracle to reverse that.............might come in handy about now.
A while back, you posted this:
So let me REPEAT MYSELF...........I DON'T GIVE A SHIT about the GDP growth rate...........Only GLOBALIST DO......and it is USUALLY ABOUT THE MARKETS.
I am aware of no earthly tool capable of penetrating the thickness of the sheer ignorance it took to make that remark.

I don't know what to say to you. You're so far lost in your clueless ideology that I just don't have words.

Just play with someone else.

I am old enough to remember when you partisan sheep said anything under 3% was failing...now it is fucking amazing.

Weird how that works.
Oh the Stock Market BOO HOO'S..............Seems to me that people are working now...........Hell we are having trouble getting enough qualified people now at work..........

But OH SHIT..........The MARKETS want to gamble and DEMAND MORE GROWTH.........

It's a house of Cards..........GAMBLING WITH FIAT CURRENCY.........with nothing to really back it up.........It's eventually gonna come down like always.............and everyone again will point at each other saying HE DID IT.............

We are talking about GDP growth, not the stock market.

are you really this stupid or is it just an act for the internet?
I'm really this fucking stupid...............I don't give a shit about GDP growth..............I care about jobs and people working which seems to be doing very well right now.......

We can't get enough people at work right now........especially SKILLED WORKERS........they are all hauling ass for more money...........Haven't seen it like this since the early 90's........

So let me REPEAT MYSELF...........I DON'T GIVE A SHIT about the GDP growth rate...........Only GLOBALIST DO......and it is USUALLY ABOUT THE MARKETS..........

poor thing........

You know who cares about GDP growth...your god in the White House...or at least he used to...not so much anymore.
So..............I don't care.............I know a Workers environment when I see it......and it hasn't been this good since the 90s

It is a workers environment, that is for sure. That is what 11 straight years of economic expansion will do for a country.

I am old enough to remember when you partisan sheep said anything under 3% was failing...now it is fucking amazing.

Weird how that works.
Oh the Stock Market BOO HOO'S..............Seems to me that people are working now...........Hell we are having trouble getting enough qualified people now at work..........

It's a house of Cards..........GAMBLING WITH FIAT CURRENCY.........with nothing to really back it up.........It's eventually gonna come down like always.............and everyone again will point at each other saying HE DID IT.............

I'm really this fucking stupid...............I don't give a shit about GDP growth..............I care about jobs and people working which seems to be doing very well right now.......

We can't get enough people at work right now........especially SKILLED WORKERS........they are all hauling ass for more money...........Haven't seen it like this since the early 90's........

So let me REPEAT MYSELF...........I DON'T GIVE A SHIT about the GDP growth rate...........Only GLOBALIST DO......and it is USUALLY ABOUT THE MARKETS..........

poor thing........

You know who cares about GDP growth...your god in the White House...or at least he used to...not so much anymore.

Well, he did inherit Obama's economy, right? 2.1% is right in line with the great one's numbers. :)

I have been saying all along that Trump is only marginally better than Obama...I am glad you agree.

Do you have a lamp you can rub to get a miracle to reverse that.............might come in handy about now.
So let me REPEAT MYSELF...........I DON'T GIVE A SHIT about the GDP growth rate...........Only GLOBALIST DO......and it is USUALLY ABOUT THE MARKETS.
I am aware of no earthly tool capable of penetrating the thickness of the sheer ignorance it took to make that remark.

I don't know what to say to you. You're so far lost in your clueless ideology that I just don't have words.

I stand by what I posted...........

Tell me how to pay for the unfunded liabilities..................YOU CAN'T.............

I said I don't care about GDP growth.................I stand by the argument.............
I stated that only the Globalist and mainly the Market guys give a damn about that.........I said I DON'T CARE..........and that it is a house of cards destined to fall again............

How do you continue to grow GDP when you have a million unfilled jobs because there are no workers to fill them?

I'm shocked at 2.1% considering.

With Obama we had 1.9% and 9% unemployment. With Trump we have 2.1% and 3.5% unemployment. That's a HUGE difference.

Tell me how to pay for the unfunded liabilities..................YOU CAN'T.............

I said I don't care about GDP growth.................I stand by the argument.............
I stated that only the Globalist and mainly the Market guys give a damn about that.........I said I DON'T CARE..........and that it is a house of cards destined to fall again............

GDP growth translates directly to increased revenue for the country, which while it will not pay off the debt, at least slows the bleeding a little bit.

How do you continue to grow GDP when you have a million unfilled jobs because there are no workers to fill them?

I'm shocked at 2.1% considering.

With Obama we had 1.9% and 9% unemployment. With Trump we have 2.1% and 3.5% unemployment. That's a HUGE difference.

source.gif

GDP growth translates directly to increased revenue for the country, which while it will not pay off the debt, at least slows the bleeding a little bit.
It is a band aide on a sucking chest wound.......only...........

poor thing........

Well, he did inherit Obama's economy, right? 2.1% is right in line with the great one's numbers. :)

I have been saying all along that Trump is only marginally better than Obama...I am glad you agree.

I don't agree. GDP will pick up. With the trade war settling down, global growth picking up, USMCA now n place, low interest rates, low oil prices, full employment and a potential tax cut will lead to better growth in 2020. We never had this hope under Obama. He hit his ceiling. Higher taxes and more regulation does not ultimately help the economy,

My complaint is spending, which both parties have a problem with. Nobody wants to cut funding to their pet projects. Republicans don't want to cut military spending and Democrats want never ending "free" everything.

Weird how that works.

poor thing........

Yup but suddenly 2.1 is "the greatest economy ever" strange huh?

Yes, hundreds, maybe thousands, of the over 16,000 lies trump has told has been about the economy.

U.S. Growth at Slowest Since 2016, Complicating Trump’s Pitch
Boeing’s troubles, trade disruption and a tight job market held back growth last year, and a more subdued expansion appears to lie ahead.

The government’s latest economic scorecard arrived on Thursday, offering fresh evidence that the economy continues to grow, but at a frustratingly slow pace.

As the nation heads toward a presidential election, the question is whether voters will view steady but unspectacular growth as a sign that President Trump’s handling of the economy has succeeded or stumbled.

Gross domestic product, which measures the value of goods and services produced inside the United States, grew at a 2.1 percent annual rate between October and December, the same as the previous three months, according to preliminary data released by the Commerce Department. As for 2019 as a whole, the report shows that the economy turned in a weaker annual showing than it did in 2017 and 2018.

In previous decades, growth that consistently fell below 3 percent would have been seen as distressing. Now most economists — at least those outside the administration — see normal growth circling the 2 percent mark.

official jobless rate creeps along at half-century lows as the expansion heads toward its 11th anniversary. A hefty chunk of the population is also aging into retirement.

“Underneath what you’re seeing is slower domestic activity,” said Kathy Bostjancic, chief United States financial economist at Oxford Economics. “It’s just the natural state of things.”

Thursday’s report shows that trend is continuing.

“We’re seeing some loss of economic momentum as we exit 2019 and come into this year,” Ms. Bostjancic said.

U.S. Growth at Slowest Since 2016, Complicating Trump’s Pitch

US economy posts slowest annual growth since 2016
But the country's longest expansion in history, now in its 11th year, remains on track and a downturn is unlikely

The US economy missed the Trump administration’s 3% growth target for a second straight year, posting its slowest annual growth in three years in 2019 as the slowdown in business investment deepened amid trade uncertainty.

The lofty growth goal has remained elusive despite the White House and Republicans’ $1.5-trillion tax cut package, which President Donald Trump had predicted would lift growth persistently above that threshold. The economy grew 2.3% in 2019, the commerce department said on Thursday. That was the slowest since 2016 and followed the 2.9% growth notched in 2018.

While the department’s snapshot of GDP showed the economy maintaining a moderate pace of growth in the fourth quarter, that was in part because of a smaller import bill, which is unsustainable. Consumer spending slowed considerably last quarter and that could persist with wage growth appearing to have stalled.

But the longest expansion in history, now in its 11th year, remains on track and a downturn is unlikely as the Federal Reserve’s three interest rate cuts in 2019 kick in.

US economy posts slowest annual growth since 2016

The economic expansion started 7 years before trump took office. He has just been riding the wave.

U.S. factory activity growing at weakest pace since 2016

They're not out there in meat space screaming bloody murder....polls keep coming back with people confident...the fox news report on poll some one else listed on race relations ...the other parts where..... confidence is over the economy...high

And more importantly .."are you better of then you were 3 years ago?' ........majority saying yes

3 years...that's how long DJT has been a "career "politician

Funny how all the left wing fags ,fake indies ,and centrist pine for establsiment decades long carrer politicians ......eh!

Bernie man of the people 30 + years

Biden 30 + year

Warren .....20 + years

Buttplug ...flamin fag 20+ years ...

Wow, lotsa winger cut & paste!
That is all that the sheep can do. Actual independent thought is outside of their capabilities.
Being stuck at 2.1% with all that spending and Fed intervention will get the spinning going, for sure.
Actually, I'll take that 2.1%. It's going in the right direction and not overheating.
Low unemployment and low inflation.
You liberals just have to bitch, bitch, bitch....you sound like someone's mother-in-law.

I don't agree. GDP will pick up. With the trade war settling down, global growth picking up, USMCA now n place, low interest rates, low oil prices, full employment and a potential tax cut will lead to better growth in 2020. We never had this hope under Obama. He hit his ceiling. Higher taxes and more regulation does not ultimately help the economy,

My complaint is spending, which both parties have a problem with. Nobody wants to cut funding to their pet projects. Republicans don't want to cut military spending and Democrats want never ending "free" everything.

I am glad you have hope, even if it is based upon pretty words and fairy tales.

Trump's own ITC said that the USMCA will add 68 billion to the GDP...over the life of the agreement..16 years. That does not move the GDP needle at all.

Any tax cut that comes will not help 2020, and the last tax cut could not get the GDP above 3% growth.

The economic expansion is on its very last legs, it is already the longest in history and it will not last forever.

That is all that the sheep can do. Actual independent thought is outside of their capabilities.
Being stuck at 2.1% with all that spending and Fed intervention will get the spinning going, for sure.
Actually, I'll take that 2.1%. It's going in the right direction and not overheating.
You liberals just have to bitch, bitch, bitch....you sound like someone's mother-in-law.
Trump promised 3-4 percent GDP and criticized Obama for not having over 3 percent a year.

Where does 2.1 percent work into that?

How do you people look at yourself in the mirror each morning?

Under Obama 2.1% was the end of the fucking world as we know it, it was one of the main rally points for Trump and his followers.

Now that has all changed.

One thing that is really odd, the GDP growth is heading down year to year and you say that is the right direction...seems the wrong direction to most of us.

Trump promised 3-4 percent GDP and criticized Obama for not having over 3 percent a year.

Where does 2.1 percent work into that?

Trump is in the White House so now 2.1% is perfect.

Trump does not have the greatest economy in history. He's got a damn good one, but not the greatest.

How do you people look at yourself in the mirror each morning?

Under Obama 2.1% was the end of the fucking world as we know it, it was one of the main rally points for Trump and his followers.

Now that has all changed.

One thing that is really odd, the GDP growth is heading down year to year and you say that is the right direction...seems the wrong direction to most of us.
Stimulus price tag: $2.8 trillion - Dec. 20, 2010

Obama had an open ended check book in office............QE to the moon as well.......and we still had one of the slowest recovers around...........But hey...............political pundits got money from the Taxpayer while we looked the other way.

https://www.sanders.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GAO Fed Investigation.pdf

But that was only the tip of the iceberg.

Forum List

Back