Another Leftist False Claim Busted As President Trump Sets Another U.S. Historic '1st' Accomplishment

If Racism has been / is SO bad in the US...If White Supremacists have been / are such a racist hate group and threat as people have claimed....And if President Donald Trump is such a racist and a White Supremacist...

THEN WHY DIDN'T ANY OTHER PRESISDENT OFFICIALLY DESIGNATE WHITE SUPREMACISTS AS TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS, AND WHY IS THE 1ST (AND ONLY ONE) TO DO SO PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP?

The Trump Administration has designated a white supremacist group a terror organization, marking the first time the U.S. has ever made such a move, according to the Associated Press.

"The Russian Imperial Movement was classified a “Specially Designated Global Terrorist” group Monday, and is the first white supremacist group to receive the designation, which will make it illegal for Americans to engage with the organization and freezes any assets it may have in U.S. jurisdictions"

“This is the first time the United States has ever designated white supremacist terrorists, illustrating how seriously this administration takes the threat. We are taking actions no previous administration has taken to counter this threat.”
There are no historical firsts for rumpy. He is not a president.

tenor (2).gif

If Racism has been / is SO bad in the US...If White Supremacists have been / are such a racist hate group and threat as people have claimed....And if President Donald Trump is such a racist and a White Supremacist...

THEN WHY DIDN'T ANY OTHER PRESISDENT OFFICIALLY DESIGNATE WHITE SUPREMACISTS AS TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS, AND WHY IS THE 1ST (AND ONLY ONE) TO DO SO PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP?

The Trump Administration has designated a white supremacist group a terror organization, marking the first time the U.S. has ever made such a move, according to the Associated Press.

"The Russian Imperial Movement was classified a “Specially Designated Global Terrorist” group Monday, and is the first white supremacist group to receive the designation, which will make it illegal for Americans to engage with the organization and freezes any assets it may have in U.S. jurisdictions"

“This is the first time the United States has ever designated white supremacist terrorists, illustrating how seriously this administration takes the threat. We are taking actions no previous administration has taken to counter this threat.”
Sweet heart I'm a minority and I know a racist when I see one...trump is a racist bigot and so are majority of his supporters. Trying to say otherwise is a waste of time and energy, trump fenemona thrived on racism.

Dopey Donald Trump's accomplishments:
  1. Highest unemployment since the depression:
  2. Highest level of Federal debt accumulation in a single term;
  3. Lowest average GDP growth;
  4. Most dead Americans in a pandemic since 1918;
  5. No wall;
  6. No peace in the Middle East
  7. Impeached
  8. Mocked by world leaders.

1-4:
Snowflakes attempting to blame President Trump for an unexpected Chinese-made global pandemic

5:
A Lie.

6:
Show me a leader in the last several hundred years who has managed to bring about peace in the ME. He has done no worse than any other President.

Failed Coup Attempt that was rejected by the Senate.

'The fastest rush to Impeachment in US history based on the weakest case in US history'

An Impeachment allowed by a Speaker of the House, one that violated her own professed minimum requirements to do so.

A coup attempt led by a proven criminal who committed Perjury, Obstruction, and authored / presented false manufactured evidence in House Impeachment hearings that concluded with a vote to Impeach despite presenting no crime, no evidence, no witnesses, and admission by Democrats that this was a POLITICAL PARTISAN Impeachment that NEEDED NO CRIME TO HAVE BEEN COMMITTED.

PROPAGANDA. The last time the world leaders had a good, robust belly-laugh at the United States' President's expense was after Syria's leader called his pathetic 'Red Line' bluff - forcing Barry to back down in front of the world and attempt to claim that this was not HIS 'Red Line' but was the 'WORLD'S' 'Red Line'.

Before that, it was when Slick Willy appeared on world-wide tv to lie his ass off by saying, 'I did not have sex with that woman'.

:p

Sweet heart I'm a minority and I know a racist when I see one...trump is a racist bigot and so are majority of his supporters. Trying to say otherwise is a waste of time and energy, trump fenemona thrived on racism.

'Honey', I'm a minority, too. You SHOULD know a racist when you see one...it sounds like you look one straight in the eyes when you look in a mirror 1st thing in the morning.

Could you be any more ass hurt?

What race doesn’t think their supreme? The intellectual level in Our lawmakers is embarrassing

5. No wall;
  7. Impeached
You idiots are making me defend Trump.

1. Cocksucking bullshit. Are you counting the corona issue? If you are you are a dishonest fuck who should be ignored forever and/or executed for stupidity.

2. Agreed. Fuck that shit.

3. False. Many were worse. Jimmy Carter, for example.

4. Are you seriously pointing to the coronavirus? Are you that dishonest?

5. communist Democrats fault

6. At least he was not awarded the Nobel peace prize for not eventually bringing peace to the Middle East. (Obama is so pathetic)

7. The dumbest motherfucking thing I've ever seen short of impeachment for a fucking blow job, and a big huge fat waste of time they did nothing and will probably get him reelected.

8. Who gives a cock sucking rat fuck about world leaders. Fuck all of them they owe us tribute money.

5. No wall;
  7. Impeached

You forgot no beautiful healthcare plan at a fraction of the cost.

5. No wall;
  7. Impeached

1-4:
Snowflakes attempting to blame President Trump for an unexpected Chinese-made global pandemic

5:
A Lie.

6:
Show me a leader in the last several hundred years who has managed to bring about peace in the ME. He has done no worse than any other President.

'The fastest rush to Impeachment in US history based on the weakest case in US history'

An Impeachment allowed by a Speaker of the House, one that violated her own professed minimum requirements to do so.

A coup attempt led by a proven criminal who committed Perjury, Obstruction, and authored / presented false manufactured evidence in House Impeachment hearings that concluded with a vote to Impeach despite presenting no crime, no evidence, no witnesses, and admission by Democrats that this was a POLITICAL PARTISAN Impeachment that NEEDED NO CRIME TO HAVE BEEN COMMITTED.

PROPAGANDA. The last time the world leaders had a good, robust belly-laugh at the United States' President's expense was after Syria's leader called his pathetic 'Red Line' bluff - forcing Barry to back down in front of the world and attempt to claim that this was not HIS 'Red Line' but was the 'WORLD'S' 'Red Line'.

Before that, it was when Slick Willy appeared on world-wide tv to lie his ass off by saying, 'I did not have sex with that woman'.

1-4: It was far from unexpected and Trump said it’s no big deal, that was when he was calling Democrats names for saying it was. But we are supposed to forget that.

5: Mexico has yet to pay for anything.

6: He said he’d do it. He failed.

7: First president to ever completely deny Congress their constitutional oversight authority over a matter of national security.

8: Not true. World leaders laugh about Trump’s buffonary. We are a joke thanks to him.

Trump did not declare white supremacist groups as terrorists. The FBI did. Typical Trump supporter. Give him credit for things he did not do.

5. No wall;
  7. Impeached

1-4:

5:
A Lie.

6:

1-4: It was far from unexpected and Trump said it’s no big deal, that was when he was calling Democrats names for saying it was. But we are supposed to forget that.

7: First president to ever completely deny Congress their constitutional oversight authority over a matter of national security.

8: Not true. World leaders laugh about Trump’s buffonary. We are a joke thanks to him.
Another Trump accomplishment ??
President Trump said Tuesday that he did not learn of two memos written in January and February by his own economic adviser warning that a COVID-19 pandemic could kill as many as 2 million Americans until “maybe a day ago.”

“I heard he wrote some memos talking about pandemic,” Trump said during a White House coronavirus task force briefing, “I didn’t see them. I didn’t look for them, either.”

On Jan. 29, Peter Navarro warned his colleagues at the White House that if the administration did not mount an aggressive containment strategy for the coronavirus, it could kill more than half a million Americans and cost the country nearly $6 trillion.

Nearly a month later, on Feb. 23, Navarro distributed an even more dire second memo in which he said as many as 100 million Americans could be infected with COVID-19, which might kill upwards of 2 million U.S. citizens.

On Feb. 27, Trump briefed the country on the coronavirus outbreak, assuring Americans that it was well under control.

“When you have 15 people,” Trump said of the number of reported cases in the U.S. at the time, “and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

Pressed on whether he had been apprised of Navarro’s warnings, the president said Tuesday he had not.

“I asked him about it just a little while ago, because I read something about a memo,” Trump recalled. “I said, ‘Did you do a memo?’ I didn’t look for, I didn’t see it, I didn’t ask for him to show it to me.”

... but nice try, Evgeny!!!

You have to be the DUMBEST snowflake on this entire board - you never fail to make me laugh by calling OTHERS 'Russian Trolls' while pushing a debunked false narrative / failed coup cover-story that even the Democrats have abandoned ... while being the only one on this board who uses Russian words in their posts!

Bwuhahahahahahaha!

What Russian words to I use? I use Russian names, because nearly all of my favourite, and least favourite skaters are Russian.
"favourite?" Are you British?
Just dumb.

5. No wall;
  7. Impeached

1-4:

5:
A Lie.

6:

President Trump said Tuesday that he did not learn of two memos written in January and February by his own economic adviser warning that a COVID-19 pandemic could kill as many as 2 million Americans until “maybe a day ago.”

“I heard he wrote some memos talking about pandemic,” Trump said during a White House coronavirus task force briefing, “I didn’t see them. I didn’t look for them, either.”

On Jan. 29, Peter Navarro warned his colleagues at the White House that if the administration did not mount an aggressive containment strategy for the coronavirus, it could kill more than half a million Americans and cost the country nearly $6 trillion.

Nearly a month later, on Feb. 23, Navarro distributed an even more dire second memo in which he said as many as 100 million Americans could be infected with COVID-19, which might kill upwards of 2 million U.S. citizens.

On Feb. 27, Trump briefed the country on the coronavirus outbreak, assuring Americans that it was well under control.

“When you have 15 people,” Trump said of the number of reported cases in the U.S. at the time, “and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

Pressed on whether he had been apprised of Navarro’s warnings, the president said Tuesday he had not.

“I asked him about it just a little while ago, because I read something about a memo,” Trump recalled. “I said, ‘Did you do a memo?’ I didn’t look for, I didn’t see it, I didn’t ask for him to show it to me.”

Where were the Democrat ll this time? oh yeah - buried / 100% focused on their soon-to-fail new coup attempt. ZERO House Intel Committee hearings on China / the virus.

The Democrats were equivalent to the passengers on the Titanic who were dancing and partying in the ballroom while the ship continued to head towards he iceberg...

5. No wall;
  7. Impeached
You idiots are making me defend Trump.

1. Cocksucking bullshit. Are you counting the corona issue? If you are you are a dishonest fuck who should be ignored forever and/or executed for stupidity.

2. Agreed. Fuck that shit.

3. False. Many were worse. Jimmy Carter, for example.

4. Are you seriously pointing to the coronavirus? Are you that dishonest?

5. communist Democrats fault

6. At least he was not awarded the Nobel peace prize for not eventually bringing peace to the Middle East. (Obama is so pathetic)

7. The dumbest motherfucking thing I've ever seen short of impeachment for a fucking blow job, and a big huge fat waste of time they did nothing and will probably get him reelected.

8. Who gives a cock sucking rat fuck about world leaders. Fuck all of them they owe us tribute money.

You appear to be in extreme apoplectic state. Dopey Donald Trump has claimed ownership of your tiny mind.

This isn't even an important effort, since it's not even a homegrown group. Let me know when Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) does something significant, rather than half-assed approaches to issues. This orange dip shit has had almost four years to do something to significantly improve the lives of the working class and we're still waiting.

5. No wall;
  7. Impeached

1-4:

5:
A Lie.

6:

Where were the Democrat ll this time? oh yeah - buried / 100% focused on their soon-to-fail new coup attempt. ZERO House Intel Committee hearings on China / the virus.

The Democrats were equivalent to the passengers on the Titanic who were dancing and partying in the ballroom while the ship continued to head towards he iceberg...

Since when does this administration cooperate with Congressional hearings? As an example:

Furthermore, Trump used classification as cover:

Bad news champ, Hillary lost. Do try to keep up.

This isn't even an important effort, since it's not even a homegrown group.
It does not detract from the FACT that President Trump is the 1st US President to officially designate a white supremacist group as a 'terrorist' group, does it? NPO, it doesn't.

Barry couldn't even bring himself to officially designate the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization...

5. No wall;
  7. Impeached

1-4:

5:
A Lie.

6:

With Dopey Donald Trump asleep at the wheel?

It does not detract from the FACT that President Trump is the 1st US President to officially designate a white supremacist group as a 'terrorist' group, does it?

Uhh, nobody gives a shit because there's a viral pandemic going on in this country. Your Orange Virus is more concerned about labeling an overseas white supremacist groups as terrorists because not unlike a six-year-old, he has no idea how priorities work. Your effort to score brownie points for your Dear Leader are as vapid and superficial as Cult45's ethics and agenda.

Forum List

Back