Another Law Firm For Trump Withdraws From Election Lawsuit

guess he died for naught if you haven't changed yer ways & seems like you have no intention to do so.
He's not the one, burning down buildings, looting stores, throwing things at police, destroying statues, smashing windows, cutting off heads.

Trump lost we have a new POTUS, deal with it. It's over Trump Humpers, the racist reign is over.

guess he died for naught if you haven't changed yer ways & seems like you have no intention to do so.
compared to godless libs I’m a saint

^^^
View attachment 415253
for the benefit of godless libs who normally HATE mixing church and state, what the Bible does not say:

if you meet a hungry man on the road to Damascus, form a political action committee and petition Cesar to give him bread.

but hey, if enough libs are ready to form a Christian theocracy I’m willing to consider it

There are tens of thousand hungry homeless people. Why are you not taking care of them?

Because lawyers who want to earn a future income don't want their reputations and livelyhoods tied to Trump's team of miscreants making baseless voter fraud claims and lawsuits.
Again, as I said last week, this strategy is not going to end well for people tied to Trump. And Republicans better remember quickly that they avoided a bloodbath last Tuesday...and that they are quickly pissing that away.
You understand lawyers so well.

Trump lost we have a new POTUS, deal with it.
I'm now beginning to wonder what happens if Trump runs again in 2024. The Dems would have so much ammunition regarding Trump's behaviors HERE, BY THEMSELVES, LET ALONE those during the rest of his "presidency" to use against him. The material would be endless. At the same time, the political parties are consistent in wasting opportunity and shooting themselves in the foot, so....

"The largest law firm representing the Trump campaign or its allies in post-election litigation challenging votes in key states has withdrawn from an election lawsuit in Maricopa County, Arizona. Associate Presiding Civil Judge Daniel Kiley on Tuesday granted Snell & Wilmer’s request to withdraw as counsel of record for the Republican National Committee."

How the hell can you prove massive election fraud and swing the election over to Trump if you aren't in court presenting evidence of voter fraud?? I wonder if Hillary and George Soros threatened these lawyers and forced them to betray Trump....hmmm...this too must be investigated.....
There is no longer enough time left for recounting votes in disputed counties. Realistically there was a window of about 72 hours for recounting contested vote tallies in various counties. All the power within the infinities does precious little good if that power is too slow to land a blow.

There are tens of thousand hungry homeless people. Why are you not taking care of them?
I am not such a good Christian that I will sell everything I own and give it to the poor.

Whats your excuse?

I support paying my taxes for public assistance programs.
What you support is paying a pittance from your own income and soaking the rich for the rest

The welfare system is a bust that rewards lazy people not to work

i was wondering which deplorable would bring up soros - CONgrats!!!!!
Do you include soros on your list of mythical historical figures along with Jesus?

we know soros is funding leftwing causes with his ill-gotten billions

& i bet you think you're a good little christian, don'tcha? you think your siggy proves that?

<pfffft> perhaps you should try a little matthew 6: 5-13.

oh & ye shouldn't turn a blind eye to sheldin adelson if you wanna bring up ill gotten billions going towards funding 'causes'.
Jesus threw the money lenders out of the Temple for cheating others. He would be on a real tear today!

"The largest law firm representing the Trump campaign or its allies in post-election litigation challenging votes in key states has withdrawn from an election lawsuit in Maricopa County, Arizona. Associate Presiding Civil Judge Daniel Kiley on Tuesday granted Snell & Wilmer’s request to withdraw as counsel of record for the Republican National Committee."

How the hell can you prove massive election fraud and swing the election over to Trump if you aren't in court presenting evidence of voter fraud?? I wonder if Hillary and George Soros threatened these lawyers and forced them to betray Trump....hmmm...this too must be investigated.....

They've been in court and been asked directly about fraud. This was Trump's lawyers own answers:
voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg

The judges have pointedly reminded them of their duty to act in good faith. Which is a gentle way of reminding the attorneys that their licenses are on the line if they're caught lying in court.

When your client is demanding you lie and the judge is reminding you of the consequences if you do.......you dump the client.

Because lawyers who want to earn a future income don't want their reputations and livelyhoods tied to Trump's team of miscreants making baseless voter fraud claims and lawsuits.
Again, as I said last week, this strategy is not going to end well for people tied to Trump. And Republicans better remember quickly that they avoided a bloodbath last Tuesday...and that they are quickly pissing that away.

I saw a bumper sticker today. It said: “Honk if you rejected a Trump law suit.”

Great....

Forum List

Back