Another Law Firm For Trump Withdraws From Election Lawsuit

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The largest law firm representing the Trump campaign or its allies in post-election litigation challenging votes in key states has withdrawn from an election lawsuit in Maricopa County, Arizona. Associate Presiding Civil Judge Daniel Kiley on Tuesday granted Snell & Wilmer’s request to withdraw as counsel of record for the Republican National Committee."

How the hell can you prove massive election fraud and swing the election over to Trump if you aren't in court presenting evidence of voter fraud?? I wonder if Hillary and George Soros threatened these lawyers and forced them to betray Trump....hmmm...this too must be investigated.....

I wonder if Hillary and George Soros threatened these lawyers and forced them to betray Trump....hmmm...this too must be investigated.....
Indirectly maybe so

soros has been funding the mobs of leftwing radical social activists in America for decades and they are more than capable of harassing law firms as well as other businesses into submission

Last edited:
Because lawyers who want to earn a future income don't want their reputations and livelyhoods tied to Trump's team of miscreants making baseless voter fraud claims and lawsuits.
Again, as I said last week, this strategy is not going to end well for people tied to Trump. And Republicans better remember quickly that they avoided a bloodbath last Tuesday...and that they are quickly pissing that away.

I wonder if Hillary and George Soros threatened these lawyers and forced them to betray Trump....hmmm...this too must be investigated.....
Indirectly maybe so

soros has been funding the mods of leftwing social activists in America for decades and they are more than capable of harassing law firms as well as other businesses into submission

i was wondering which deplorable would bring up soros - CONgrats!!!!!

"The largest law firm representing the Trump campaign or its allies in post-election litigation challenging votes in key states has withdrawn from an election lawsuit in Maricopa County, Arizona. Associate Presiding Civil Judge Daniel Kiley on Tuesday granted Snell & Wilmer’s request to withdraw as counsel of record for the Republican National Committee."

How the hell can you prove massive election fraud and swing the election over to Trump if you aren't in court presenting evidence of voter fraud?? I wonder if Hillary and George Soros threatened these lawyers and forced them to betray Trump....hmmm...this too must be investigated.....
I bet God intervened you have better investigate the Heavens..

And?? ... :dunno:
Here is a cartoon summary since you are a cartoon person...
EmlZPlIWMAA63xX.jpg

Indirectly maybe so

soros has been funding the mods of leftwing social activists in America for decades and they are more than capable of harassing law firms as well as other businesses into submission
_00-rea-008 (19).jpg

They know it would be years before they get paid if ever.

Do you include soros on your list of mythical historical figures along with Jesus?

we know soros is funding leftwing causes with his ill-gotten billions

orly taitz is surely willing to take over.

Indirectly maybe so

View attachment 415085
You are a typical lib posting on this forum

these issues are personal with you

and being able to mock others is the only way to inflate your sagging ego

Do you include soros on your list of mythical historical figures along with Jesus?

we know soros is funding leftwing causes with his ill-gotten billions

& i bet you think you're a good little christian, don'tcha? you think your siggy proves that?

<pfffft> perhaps you should try a little matthew 6: 5-13.

oh & ye shouldn't turn a blind eye to sheldin adelson if you wanna bring up ill gotten billions going towards funding 'causes'.

Indirectly maybe so

View attachment 415085
You are a typical lib posting on this forum

these issues are personal with you

and being able to mock others is the only way to inflate your sagging ego
^^ Self projection ^^

Can you name me any other billionaire boogeyman other than Soros??

Because when it comes to conservative billionaires who fund right wing hack organizations -- there is a plethora.....

So fuck what you whining about

Any firm willing to soil itself with this farce deserves what it gets. These guys should have known better.

giphy.gif

Any firm willing to soil itself with this farce deserves what it gets. These guys should have known better.
Bro, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Money is money -- they all spend the same

Bro, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Admittedly, I'm not an Trumpster, so I don't have a direct line to Da Troof 'n stuff.

Forum List

Back