Another Law Firm For Trump Withdraws From Election Lawsuit

"The largest law firm representing the Trump campaign or its allies in post-election litigation challenging votes in key states has withdrawn from an election lawsuit in Maricopa County, Arizona. Associate Presiding Civil Judge Daniel Kiley on Tuesday granted Snell & Wilmer’s request to withdraw as counsel of record for the Republican National Committee."

How the hell can you prove massive election fraud and swing the election over to Trump if you aren't in court presenting evidence of voter fraud?? I wonder if Hillary and George Soros threatened these lawyers and forced them to betray Trump....hmmm...this too must be investigated.....

So everything that doesn't work out for your saviour must be investigated.

The lawyers were smart to withdraw. Who the hell wants their name associated for all history with an attempt to destroy and undermine our Constitutional Republic?

All Trump has to subvert our elections are lies. Lies on top of lies.

Can you name me any other billionaire boogeyman other than Soros??
many corporations are funding Black Lies Matter

in fact corporate America has been taken over by leftwing vampires
Deflection noted

I didn't expect yo bitch ass could name one

And as for Soros...if his money was good enough for Trump and Jared -- it should be good enough for BLM

Because lawyers who want to earn a future income don't want their reputations and livelyhoods tied to Trump's team of miscreants making baseless voter fraud claims and lawsuits.
Again, as I said last week, this strategy is not going to end well for people tied to Trump. And Republicans better remember quickly that they avoided a bloodbath last Tuesday...and that they are quickly pissing that away.
It doesn't serve any purpose to jump in here and do nothing but throw in your zealous partisanship. The lawsuits are well in progress, some lawyers pulling out, other entering in, lots of events going on. You have zero clue as to how this is going to end, and time will tell where this is all going.

Between now and the end of November, many changes will occur, probably most of them in Trump's favor, as more and more instances of voter fraud keep being revealed, and at the end of the whole thing, sits the US Supreme Court.

Because when it comes to conservative billionaires who fund right wing hack organizations -- there is a plethora.....

So fuck what you whining about
Biden got more of them than Trump did. Hillary got them too - big time. Democratic Party has become the party of China and the Wall St. rich.

guess he died for naught if you haven't changed yer ways & seems like you have no intention to do so.
compared to godless libs I’m a saint

^^^
DwpPhRHWkAIcTqY.jpg

guess he died for naught if you haven't changed yer ways & seems like you have no intention to do so.

^^^
View attachment 415253
for the benefit of godless libs who normally HATE mixing church and state, what the Bible does not say:

if you meet a hungry man on the road to Damascus, form a political action committee and petition Cesar to give him bread.

but hey, if enough libs are ready to form a Christian theocracy I’m willing to consider it

Last edited:

^^^
View attachment 415253
for the benefit of bodless libs who normally HATE mixing church and state, what the Bible does not say:

if you meet a hungry man on the road to Damascus, form a political action committee and petition Cesar to give him bread.

but hey, if enough libs are ready to form a Christian theocracy I’m willing to consider it

uh-huh.

1605216849624.jpeg

you go boy.

The lawyers were smart to withdraw. Who the hell wants their name associated for all history with an attempt to destroy and undermine our Constitutional Republic?

All Trump has to subvert our elections are lies. Lies on top of lies.
Present here one of these so-called "lies" (with evidence to back it up)

He's not the one, burning down buildings, looting stores, throwing things at police, destroying statues, smashing windows, cutting off heads.

Forum List

Back