Another inspiring video for those who understand. Fellow conservatives. We are at war. Don't forget it.

Yes. The Constitution.
Every time trump repeats his Big Lie, he lights another edge of our Constitution. trump does not care about the country. He only cares about himself and his fragile, hurt ego. He cannot admit that he lost in 2020. He is a large, old, orange baby.

He has damaged the smooth transition of power that this country has survived on for years. It may take decades to remove the stench he has placed on this country.

Fact!
I will settle it, you’re for voter IDs, right?
We are for secure elections, which is what we had in 2020. It was noted as the most secure election in US history. There was no "massive voter fraud" as your King asserted. trump is old news. Stop following the lead of a Serial Liar like trump.

Christie was right. Either the repub party moves on from trump or they will be under his orange thumb for years to come. It might help if you people grew a spine.....

Every time trump repeats his Big Lie, he lights another edge of our Constitution. trump does not care about the country. He only cares about himself and his fragile, hurt ego. He cannot admit that he lost in 2020. He is a large, old, orange baby.

He has damaged the smooth transition of power that this country has survived on for years. It may take decades to remove the stench he has placed on this country.
What "big lies" has Trump told? Your post is nothing but a pile of lies, so where do you get off accusing anyone of lying?
They're jihadis. That's not a term I use loosely.

It's what they are. Crazed by their ideology, with a faux-religious component.

Yeah, we're the Jihandis, not these animals:

iu

iu

iu

iu

We are for secure elections, which is what we had in 2020. It was noted as the most secure election in US history. There was no "massive voter fraud" as your King asserted. trump is old news. Stop following the lead of a Serial Liar like trump.

iu

Yes, I agree with that, too.

I can turn you Trumpsters into sobbing drama queens with an astonishing economy of words.

Your "ridicule" is like my reward.

I know you don't understand that, slugger.
You claim you enjoy being kicked and spat upon, yet, you always whine about the treatment you receive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back