Another inspiring video for those who understand. Fellow conservatives. We are at war. Don't forget it.

Every time trump repeats his Big Lie, he lights another edge of our Constitution. trump does not care about the country. He only cares about himself and his fragile, hurt ego. He cannot admit that he lost in 2020. He is a large, old, orange baby.

He has damaged the smooth transition of power that this country has survived on for years. It may take decades to remove the stench he has placed on this country.
It hasn't been smooth for many years. We loved the smooth transition in 2016. Trump does not forget these things if he did anything. The destruction of equipment in the White House by the Clinton administration was fun. At the time I really was in awe of what was happening with Dems. But now I know. They ain't nothing. But they have infected our system of government badly. The images of the nasty looks Prog women evoke is incredible. Even saw one the other day of Psaki. Useless scum. In controversial times they become totalitarian to the max, let their agendas go with riots and abuse the rights of citizens, and run the economy into the ground while making millions of families poorer with high inflation. The worst part is the amount of people who are under edcuated and potentially violent is rising and this is not good.

Yes, I agree with that, too.

I can turn you Trumpsters into sobbing drama queens with an astonishing economy of words.

Your "ridicule" is like my reward.

I know you don't understand that, slugger.
trump just laughs at this people. He has been using them for years and they just roll over on their backs and ask for more.

Forum List

Back