Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

I find it really sad that a legitimate topic cannot be debated without people posting all kind of nonsense like this from W J

Well so much for freedom of speech and thought . :doubt:
It's really sad that you and your fellow muslim extremists post garbage filled propoganda for no other reason then you sick fucking losers seek the extermination of all jews....And don't even try and fucking deny it.

Ya' see, that's what you sick fucks are all about.....Completely doing away with those who fully inderstand that your bastardized version of Islam never advanced beyond barbarian status.

I am a United States Army war veteran of Vietnam with an Honorable Discharge.

When I took my Oath it was to defend the Constitution and the United States of America from all enemies Foreign and domestic.

It included nothing about defending Israel or the Zionists.

Contrary to what many people believe Israel is not our 51st State.

And we do not owe them anything more than we owe any other country.

Which in my opinion should be nothing.

Last edited:

When I took my Oath it was to defend the Constitution and the United States of America from all enemies Foreign and domestic.

So what?.......the muslim piece of shit who committed the massacre at Fort Hood was sadly US ARMY.

And I'll say it again......The shit you spew is the EXACT SAME as that spewed on extremist websites.

Tim McVeigh was U.S. Army. Took the same oath you and I did when I enlisted.
Ans what a POS
I fail to see your point.

Last edited:

Tim McVeigh was U.S. Army. Took the same oath you and I did when I enlisted.
I fail to see your point.
There is no point.

I'm just glad that McVeigh washed out of RANGER School, and didn't taint the finest unit in the Miltary by being a selected member at any point in time.......It makes me sad that the Fort Hood shooter and McVeigh were ever members of the ARMY.......But, it's a huge entity, and there are bound to be freaks who slip through the cracks from time to time.

So what?.......the muslim piece of shit who committed the massacre at Fort Hood was sadly US ARMY.

And I'll say it again......The shit you spew is the EXACT SAME as that spewed on extremist websites.
So what are you doing on extremist websites ?

In reality it's pseudo superpatriots like you who are more of a threat to the American public and the Constitution.

In reality it's pseudo superpatriots like you who are more of a threat to the American public and the Constitution.
Didn't have to visit the websites........The media has fully exposed what goes on in them for the last 9 1/2 years......Their shown quotes denying the Holocaust fully mirrors yours. Plus there's the lil' matter that much intel is gleened from many of those sites. I know exactly what they are all about.

What the fuck is a pseudo superpatriot?......And how am I threat to the American Public and constitution?.......Is it because I can spot an extremist from a mile away, and am not in any way affraid to call out one when I see one?

SM - come on
You can't be this ignorant

SM - come on
You can't be this ignorant

yes, yes he can.

The topic of this thread was the so-called Holocaust.

But somehow it devolved into me as the subject.

Muslims had zero to do with the Holocaust.

It was an event that took place in Europe by Christian nations.

I for the life of me cannot figure out why the Holocaust cannot be discussed and debated like any other historical event.

Obviously it is not a cut and dry case since many people seem to dispute certain aspects of the official story.

I for the life of me cannot figure out why the Holocaust cannot be discussed and debated like any other historical event.

Obviously it is not a cut and dry case since many people seem to dispute certain aspects of the official story.

Truth is it is all very documented. there are over 50 million documents about the fate of millions of people. But you are welcome to try to dispute them. It only shows what you truly want to be true. But it just doesn't work that way.

Truth is it is all very documented. there are over 50 million documents about the fate of millions of people. But you are welcome to try to dispute them. It only shows what you truly want to be true. But it just doesn't work that way.

Over 50 million documents all agreeing on dates, facts, numbers, names and times is truly amazing.

What is going on here is that denying the holocaust denies the narrative of the Jewish state. The reason for Israel is that Jews are unsafe anywhere but in their own strong and secure homeland. If Jews are safe in the rest of the world, then there is no need for a Jewish state to protect them.

If it wasn't that big a deal, then the in the view of the Arabs there is no point to Zionism.

Conveniently forgetting that Zionism got its start in France in Russia when Hitler was still running around in short pants.

So for the Arabs, Zionism is just a colonial adventure of European jews to enforce european values on the mid east, and rob and displace the original inhabitants. (The original zionists purchased the land they occupied, and even now when Arabs are displaced they are compensated and permitted court hearings prior to any eminent domain proceedings. The Arabs under Israeli law are better protected than US citizens under the most recent US supreme court decisions on eminent domain.)

I think this is what causes such a huge desire to get ahold of the history of the 1940s and re write it. You control the historical narrative, you can control the future.

What is going on here is that denying the holocaust denies the narrative of the Jewish state. The reason for Israel is that Jews are unsafe anywhere but in their own strong and secure homeland. If Jews are safe in the rest of the world, then there is no need for a Jewish state to protect them.

If it wasn't that big a deal, then the in the view of the Arabs there is no point to Zionism.

Conveniently forgetting that Zionism got its start in France in Russia when Hitler was still running around in short pants.

So for the Arabs, Zionism is just a colonial adventure of European jews to enforce european values on the mid east, and rob and displace the original inhabitants. (The original zionists purchased the land they occupied, and even now when Arabs are displaced they are compensated and permitted court hearings prior to any eminent domain proceedings. The Arabs under Israeli law are better protected than US citizens under the most recent US supreme court decisions on eminent domain.)

I think this is what causes such a huge desire to get ahold of the history of the 1940s and re write it. You control the historical narrative, you can control the future.
One of your best posts.

And I always enjoy your posts. :cool:

Sunni

In all due respect, you do your religion a great disservice by denying the extent of the Holocaust. It reinforces some people's belief that Muslims are intolerant and engage in massive cognitive dissonance to reinforce biases.

You are most likely right.

Although I've never discussed this with my Muslim friends.

Nor have I ever heard it preached at any mosque.

People want to associate Holocaust denial with Muslims.

I love history and came about my conclusions concerning the Holocaust through my own independent study.

Over 50 million documents all agreeing on dates, facts, numbers, names and times is truly amazing.

Not really... nazis were as meticulous and efficient in their record-keeping as they were at mass murder.... which really shoots pathetic holocaust denier claims in the foot.

pathetic, man... just pathetic.

Forum List

Back