Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

You're banned, but your fellow Jew-hating fuck in the OP isn't?

C'mon, mods. :cool:

You don't ban people on this board for their opinions....as it should be. Don't like it? Find another board....
There's a forum for Jew-haters. It's called Stormfront.

I expect Billy and Sunni have accounts already.

There are also forums for anti-abortionists, Obama haters and gun nuts...but you can find them all here too, without fear or favour...

The topic of this thread was the so-called Holocaust.

But somehow it devolved into me as the subject.

Muslims had zero to do with the Holocaust.

It was an event that took place in Europe by Christian nations.

I for the life of me cannot figure out why the Holocaust cannot be discussed and debated like any other historical event.

Obviously it is not a cut and dry case since many people seem to dispute certain aspects of the official story.

Truth is it is all very documented. there are over 50 million documents about the fate of millions of people. But you are welcome to try to dispute them. It only shows what you truly want to be true. But it just doesn't work that way.

Over 50 million documents all agreeing on dates, facts, numbers, names and times is truly amazing.

I never took you for a conspiracy theorist. Black hating, jew hating board perv, yes. But a conspiracy theorist? Nada...

Truth is it is all very documented. there are over 50 million documents about the fate of millions of people. But you are welcome to try to dispute them. It only shows what you truly want to be true. But it just doesn't work that way.

Over 50 million documents all agreeing on dates, facts, numbers, names and times is truly amazing.

Not really... nazis were as meticulous and efficient in their record-keeping as they were at mass murder.... which really shoots pathetic holocaust denier claims in the foot.

pathetic, man... just pathetic.
Sounds like you really admire the efficiency of the Nazis.

Are you a member of Stormfront ??

Sunni

In all due respect, you do your religion a great disservice by denying the extent of the Holocaust. It reinforces some people's belief that Muslims are intolerant and engage in massive cognitive dissonance to reinforce biases.

You are most likely right.

Although I've never discussed this with my Muslim friends.

Nor have I ever heard it preached at any mosque.

People want to associate Holocaust denial with Muslims.

I love history and came about my conclusions concerning the Holocaust through my own independent study.

I don't know who equates the Holocaust with Muslims. The Holocaust is associated with Nazis. However, it seems that there are a disproportionate number of Mulsim Holocaust-deniers. But it has absolutely nothing to do with Muslims.

I love history and came about my conclusions concerning the Holocaust through my own independent study.

And there's the rub. What did you independently study?

Meaning that I took US and world history classes in high school and college.

But now I read history from any era our viewpoint that I choose.

With no guidance or direction from any teacher or professor.

The topic of this thread was the so-called Holocaust.

But somehow it devolved into me as the subject.

Muslims had zero to do with the Holocaust.

It was an event that took place in Europe by Christian nations.

I for the life of me cannot figure out why the Holocaust cannot be discussed and debated like any other historical event.

Obviously it is not a cut and dry case since many people seem to dispute certain aspects of the official story.

50 million ? got a link to that ???

I never took you for a conspiracy theorist. Black hating, jew hating board perv, yes. But a conspiracy theorist? Nada...

I never took you for a good judge of character.
Go ahead--convince me 50 million documents all say the holocaust happened the same way, same stats, same everything cuz if they don't, I'd say there are things to be debated.

[

Go ahead--convince me 50 million documents all say the holocaust happened the same way, same stats, same everything cuz if they don't, I'd say there are things to be debated.

Do they say that? Ollie never said that. You said that. Where does it say they say the same thing? Same stats? You wouldn't know because you haven't even looked at them, or read them...

And whose viewpoint do you choose, and whose works are you reading?

Last edited:
[

Do they say that? Ollie never said that. You said that. Where does it say they say the same thing? Same stats? You wouldn't know because you haven't even looked at them, or read them...

listen Gump------everything is open for debate. No one and I mean NO ONE has a lock on all the facts surrounding the holocaust. And since no one does it seems prudent to question everything. Questioning something doesn't make you anything but wise.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
[

listen Gump------everything is open for debate. No one and I mean NO ONE has a lock on all the facts surrounding the holocaust. And since no one does it seems prudent to question everything. Questioning something doesn't make you anything but wise.

Most things are up for debate, even aspects of the Holocaust. There is a huge chasm between denying the Holocaust and discussing varying aspects of it.

No, some things are NOT open to debate. ie - Obama IS the president of the US. The US DID invade Iraq in 2003. Robert de Niro IS an actor....capice?

Currently reading the works of the Roman general.Marcus Aurelius.

And next I think I am going to read the memoirs of major Dick Winters.

Most things are up for debate, even aspects of the Holocaust. There is a huge chasm between denying the Holocaust and discussing varying aspects of it.

No, some things are NOT open to debate. ie - Obama IS the president of the US. The US DID invade Iraq in 2003. Robert de Niro IS an actor....capice?

EVERYTHING is up for debate---EVERYTHING.
Being a lefty might lead you to think that things are all cut and dried but they ain't.
Open your mind and enjoy the view.

Currently reading the works of the Roman general.Marcus Aurelius.

And next I think I am going to read the memoirs of major Dick Winters.

So whose work have you read - indepth - about the holocaust?

Being a lefty might lead you to think that things are all cut and dried but they ain't.

Of course things are up for debate, but some aren't.

Are you:
1) Saying Obama is NOT the pres of US?
2) The US didn't invade Iraq in 2003?
3) Robert de Niro has never acted?

Whether Obama is a good pres, or the US invasion was justified, or de Niro can act ARE up for debate, but my what I have stated are facts. Therefore they are not up for debate....

Are you:

Whether Obama is a good pres, or the US invasion was justified, or de Niro can act ARE up for debate, but my what I have stated are facts. Therefore they are not up for debate....

facts are debateable. How many new ideas have arisen because someone had the balls to challenge what was thought to be a fact and proven to be bullshit ?

Stop with the intentional ignorance.

Are you:

facts are debateable. How many new ideas have arisen because someone had the balls to challenge what was thought to be a fact and proven to be bullshit ?

You say the above drivel and call me intentionally ignorant. If a 'fact' is challenged with reputable evidence then it ceases to be a fact, but a debatable issue. The word 'fact' has a meaning. Look it up....

Are you:

You say the above drivel and call me intentionally ignorant. If a 'fact' is challenged with reputable evidence then it ceases to be a fact, but a debatable issue. The word 'fact' has a meaning. Look it up....

play your little game of semantics elsewhere----this is exactly why liberals aren't worth discussing anything with.

play your little game of semantics elsewhere----this is exactly why liberals aren't worth discussing anything with.

Translation: "I got my butt kicked, so I give up."

Hey Dillo, a question for ya:
Is Barack Obama president of the US a fact or not. If it is a fact, what is debatable about it?

Forum List

Back