Another Hindu Temple Vandalised in US

Radical muslims are extreme conservatives. They'd feel quite at home at a tea party rally if nobody told them it was a bunch of Christians.

ISIS are progressives, they want to change the world.

Whatever scum did it needs to take a hike. I saw the Seattle one on the news...sad because (what I know of them) they are peaceful people

My point is that it isn't about their religion it is about religion and that attacks made on religion by the liberal left. I can think of no reason to attack Hindus other then the anti-religious rhetoric of the liberal left. But that is hardly different then for any other religion they are all being attacked. The anti-semitism growing out of the liberal left can be read about every day.

Since Islam attacks all other religions with a zeal of the Crusaders they are the love child of the liberal left. The liberal left will defend Muslims because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. As long as ISIS is murdering Christians and anyone else not Muslim the left is OK with that. But by gosh protest a Mosque being built in the vicinity of ground zeo and the liberal left is all for defending religion, or so they say.

I agree... I said "whatever scum" because not much is known about them yet. ( I think they slapped on a swastika?) I also commented because I have a good friend who is Hindu. Actually her parents converted years ago. After finally getting accepted into Veterinary school, she almost threw it all away to move back to India for some weird arrangement. Her choice, her life. Point is no one demeaned her for it.

I don't think any extreme progressive is fair and open minded. Flip over some of their "feel good" equality agendas and you'll find a lot of bigotry.

Hinduism remains the oldest extant religion. Unfortunately, it's gone downhill in modern India. Used to be the religion that gaves us the Kama Sutra but has undergone a conservative shift where sexuality is repressed instead of celebrated.
'

well---not exactly. For those of us who actually read the Kama sudtra--
the repression of sexual LICENSE is not surprising in hindu India.
While the art of sex is well described in the Kama sudtra----female
""VIRTUE"" (read that "chastity") is also a big issue. The sex which is
celebrated is the marriage kind-------plus----the 'naughty' stuff----
with a very strict DOUBLE STANDARD (ie the naughty stuff is for men ---
and 'naughty ladies of the nite' and even 'naughty boys in the bath house')

I am not sure if prostitution is considered a crime in India---from
what I have been told, it does not seem to be prosecuted. ---well---
come to think of it -----I was TOLD by muslims who never miss
an opportunity to libel hindus

Radical muslims are extreme conservatives. They'd feel quite at home at a tea party rally if nobody told them it was a bunch of Christians.

Who mentioned Radical Muslims? This violence against religion is liberal based.

"Liberals attack houses of worship all the time" (?????) not in the USA--
I know of no cases of vandalism against churches as a manifestation
of LIBERAL POLITICS. In the USA its, generally an islamo Nazi
thing

thing

Islamo Nazis are progressive liberals.

thing

Islamo Nazis are progressive liberals.

really? the ayatoilets of Iran are "progressive liberals"? Osama?
the Hebdo murderers?

Ever heard of Sihks? The Sihks and Hindus are very hostile toward one another. There are considerable communities of Hindus and Sihks in both British Columbia and Washington state. The bombing of Air India Flight 182 off the coast of Ireland in 1985 that claimed the lives of all 329 passengers and crew, most of them Canadian citizens, has long been thought by the RCMP to have been the responsibility of Sihk terrorists residing in Vancouver, Canada. That's how much Sihks and Hindus hate one another. Of course little internecine hostilities like this are never mentioned in MSM accounts of church/temple vandalism. Best not to mention those most likely responsible. Best to let the imaginations of useful idiots run riot. It was prolly a KKK hate group what done this hate stuff to the Hindus, huh?

Yes, I have heard of Sikhs. My early education took place at a Sikh Gurudwara in India. Your post was idiotic and it is you who does not seem to know either Hindus or Sikhs. Hindus and Sikhs are very close to each other. Of course there are some misguided idiots who do stupid things but for the most part the two communities are tightly integrated.

Don't be an asshole. I lived in Vancouver through this investigation. Go tell your patchouli oil pipedreams to the families of those 329 dead, you fucking moron.

No, I will let you be the asshole, moron, etc.

You are confusing Sikhs with Khalistanis. They are two completely different groups of people. Khalistanis are pure scum. Sikhs on the other hand are decent people. The terrorist bombing of Air India Flight 182 that killed 329 passengers was carried out by Khalistanis. You cannot blame Sikhs for that. If you must blame someone other than Khalistanis then the responsibility lies on Canadian government. Canadian government has willfully given refuge to Khalistanis in Canada from where these monsters operated with impunity. Even today Canada is a haven for Khalistani scums. To this date, Canada has done nothing substantial to bring those who are guilty to justice. UK is another country which acted as haven for Khalistanis but UK is beginning to co-operate with India on this issue.

This vandalism was most likely carried out by zealot Christians who seem to have problems with Hindu faith.

gee VIK I had to google KHALISTANI. uhm -----I did not know that I am
so ignorant. Uhm-----was it from "khalistanis" that Indira Gandhi got shot?
Gee. -------maybe they will reform into human beings. I was kinda vaguely
aware of the fact that some Sikhs are "violent"-----but I had no idea <sob>---
every Sikh person I ever encountered has been delightful-------would it be ok
if I asked the next one "are you a khalistani" ???? (don't tell anyone---I kinda
think that letting them have Punjab---could be good for India ?????? ---a kinda
buffer zone between India and Pakistan .....????)

Really?

In the first case, the police seem to feel it's juvenile vandelism. There is no poltical ideology there.

Whatever scum did it needs to take a hike. I saw the Seattle one on the news...sad because (what I know of them) they are peaceful people

My point is that it isn't about their religion it is about religion and that attacks made on religion by the liberal left. I can think of no reason to attack Hindus other then the anti-religious rhetoric of the liberal left. But that is hardly different then for any other religion they are all being attacked. The anti-semitism growing out of the liberal left can be read about every day.

Since Islam attacks all other religions with a zeal of the Crusaders they are the love child of the liberal left. The liberal left will defend Muslims because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. As long as ISIS is murdering Christians and anyone else not Muslim the left is OK with that. But by gosh protest a Mosque being built in the vicinity of ground zeo and the liberal left is all for defending religion, or so they say.

You're statement defies rationality. You seem to be frothing at the mouth over liberals while making some completely unfounded claims. Do you have any thing to back it up?

Ever heard of Sihks? The Sihks and Hindus are very hostile toward one another. There are considerable communities of Hindus and Sihks in both British Columbia and Washington state. The bombing of Air India Flight 182 off the coast of Ireland in 1985 that claimed the lives of all 329 passengers and crew, most of them Canadian citizens, has long been thought by the RCMP to have been the responsibility of Sihk terrorists residing in Vancouver, Canada. That's how much Sihks and Hindus hate one another. Of course little internecine hostilities like this are never mentioned in MSM accounts of church/temple vandalism. Best not to mention those most likely responsible. Best to let the imaginations of useful idiots run riot. It was prolly a KKK hate group what done this hate stuff to the Hindus, huh?

Yes, I have heard of Sikhs. My early education took place at a Sikh Gurudwara in India. Your post was idiotic and it is you who does not seem to know either Hindus or Sikhs. Hindus and Sikhs are very close to each other. Of course there are some misguided idiots who do stupid things but for the most part the two communities are tightly integrated.

Don't be an asshole. I lived in Vancouver through this investigation. Go tell your patchouli oil pipedreams to the families of those 329 dead, you fucking moron.

No, I will let you be the asshole, moron, etc.

You are confusing Sikhs with Khalistanis. They are two completely different groups of people. Khalistanis are pure scum. Sikhs on the other hand are decent people. The terrorist bombing of Air India Flight 182 that killed 329 passengers was carried out by Khalistanis. You cannot blame Sikhs for that. If you must blame someone other than Khalistanis then the responsibility lies on Canadian government. Canadian government has willfully given refuge to Khalistanis in Canada from where these monsters operated with impunity. Even today Canada is a haven for Khalistani scums. To this date, Canada has done nothing substantial to bring those who are guilty to justice. UK is another country which acted as haven for Khalistanis but UK is beginning to co-operate with India on this issue.

This vandalism was most likely carried out by zealot Christians who seem to have problems with Hindu faith.

I think they're attacked for the same reason that Sikh temples are - ignorant people think they're Muslims. There is a lot of religioius ignorance around the world.

They've been vandalized in Seattle as well: https://edfromct.files.wordpress.co...uts_fs1_copy_standalone_prod_affiliate_80.jpg

Ignorant idiots.

I like this quote from the article:
“When a place of worship gets attacked, it’s a little late,” said Arsalan Bukhari. “I think the time to respond is when hate rhetoric is promoted. We want lawmakers to stand up and say, 'This is not right. This cannot happen in America today.'"

I wonder to what "hate rhetoric" he refers ???

They've been vandalized in Seattle as well: https://edfromct.files.wordpress.co...uts_fs1_copy_standalone_prod_affiliate_80.jpg

Ignorant idiots.

“When a place of worship gets attacked, it’s a little late,” said Arsalan Bukhari. “I think the time to respond is when hate rhetoric is promoted. We want lawmakers to stand up and say, 'This is not right. This cannot happen in America today.'"

There's no shortage. I suspect he was speaking generally.

Ignorant idiots.

There's no shortage. I suspect he was speaking generally.

who would be engaging in rhetoric against churches and hindu temples?
I never heard anyone say anything that would galvanize
the vandalizing of churches and hindu temples other than
from muslims and in a mosque. I have not even heard any hate
rhetoric against catholics in protestant churches ---not since
OLIVER CROMWELL ---kicked off. Were there local KU KLUX KLAN
people?

You're statement defies rationality. You seem to be frothing at the mouth over liberals while making some completely unfounded claims. Do you have any thing to back it up?

Not frothing just payback.

What exactly do you wish me to back up? Do you deny that the liberal left took the side of the Muslims over the ground zero Mosque? Surely if you do your memory is in question.

Just the other day a liberal posted on this very board that Jesus was a Pixie. Do I really have to go back and show you posts? Really?

gee VIK I had to google KHALISTANI. uhm -----I did not know that I am
so ignorant. Uhm-----was it from "khalistanis" that Indira Gandhi got shot?
Gee. -------maybe they will reform into human beings. I was kinda vaguely
aware of the fact that some Sikhs are "violent"-----but I had no idea <sob>---
every Sikh person I ever encountered has been delightful-------would it be ok
if I asked the next one "are you a khalistani" ???? (don't tell anyone---I kinda
think that letting them have Punjab---could be good for India ?????? ---a kinda
buffer zone between India and Pakistan .....????)

Yes, Indira Gandhi was shot down by her bodyguards who were Khalistanis. There is no hope for Khalistanis. They are one hundred percent pure scum. Every vice that you can imagine, these mother f****** possess: ranging from lack of education to lack of honor. I will advise you against asking anyone if he/she is Khalistani because a normal proud Sikh will be very offended by that question. However, as far as I am concerned, I can smell a Khalistani from a mile. Not too long ago, I went to what I thought was an Indian restaurant but it turned out to be a Khalistani restaurant. It had anti-Hindu and anti-India posters all over its walls. I walked out right away. I never patronize Khalistani businesses because they think it is OK to kill women and children to achieve their so called 'objective'. Anyway that restaurant was dead. There was not a single customer in there even though it was peak of lunch hour. I am absolutely sure majority of Sikhs and Hindus do not patronize Khalistani businesses. Khalistanis tend to hang out with hardliner Islamists. I have noticed that Pakistanis (not all) and Khalistanis get along very nicely; I am not surprised though.

Ignorant idiots.

There is plenty of hate rhetoric among common people. Just read this forum as an example. This is why it is very important for leadership to make strong statements against hate crimes.

Not frothing just payback.

What exactly do you wish me to back up? Do you deny that the liberal left took the side of the Muslims over the ground zero Mosque? Surely if you do your memory is in question.

Just the other day a liberal posted on this very board that Jesus was a Pixie. Do I really have to go back and show you posts? Really?

"As long as ISIS is murdering Christians and anyone else not Muslim the left is OK with that."

Really now? I can't find anything indicating the left is "ok with that".

What's wrong with defending any innocent people? Do they have to be a particular religion, race or culture?

She is lucky the victim was not white or else she would have gotten death penalty.

---

NEW YORK (AP) — A woman has admitted shoving a Hindu man off a New York City subway platform to his death in an attack motivated by religious animus.

Erika Menendez pleaded guilty to manslaughter on Friday for killing Sunando Sen in December 2012 in Queens.

Menendez pushed Sen off a No. 7 train platform. An oncoming train crushed him.

Menendez told police she did it because she has hated Muslims and Hindus since the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.

Queens District Attorney Richard Brown calls the killing “every subway commuter’s worst nightmare.”

Menendez faces 25 years in prison at her sentencing next month. She could have faced life in prison if convicted of murder.

Woman pleads guilty in fatal subway shove laced with hatred - Salon.com

Thats sickening.
Pushing anyone off a platform like that is inexcusable. (unless you are in a struggle & defending your own life)

New Topics

Forum List

Back