ANOTHER hate crime by blacks

but not MSM headline news
Man Missing After Video Shows Him Being Beaten and Called Racial Slurs at DTLA 7-Eleven Store, Family Says
time after time, the MSM never headlines the black racists/racism
They also don't run every tort in the USA daily...Start yer own media outlet and be the informer instead of the complainer..
not complaining--pointing out the truth
I'm a white activist/patriot/etc

What is a "white activist" exactly?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
hahah
the opposite of black activist---only whites have rightful/truthful/worthwhile/etc causes

Man Missing After Video Shows Him Being Beaten and Called Racial Slurs at DTLA 7-Eleven Store, Family Says
They also don't run every tort in the USA daily...Start yer own media outlet and be the informer instead of the complainer..

hahah
the opposite of black activist---only whites have rightful/truthful/worthwhile/etc causes
So you're a white supremacist.
Good to know.

hahah
Good to know.

by your definition then, all black, Asian, Hispanics are supremacists also

hahah
Good to know.

No it doesn't. People who identify themselves as supremacists, are, whether they be white black Asian.
You admitted you are one.

2.I'm pointing out how the MSM is usually anti-white--they hardly ever have anti-black stories

[...][/quote]
One exception to MSM censorship is New York City's Spectrum News which plays on Optimum cable Channel 98.

Every single day, 24/7, for at least the past 12 months, they've shown at least one surveillance video of a crime by a Black perpetrator. The videos are captured by surveillance cameras in businesses, homes, and on the streets. This channel apparently has a connection with NYPD's video unit which is equipped to make copies of surveillance videos. The crimes captured range from simple assaults and burglaries to armed robbery, mugging, forcible rape, home invasion, felonious assault, and homicide.

I've been watching this News broadcast every day for at least a year and I'm neither lying nor exaggerating in saying I can recall only one video in which the offender is White. One. The rest are all young Black males. Anyone who doubts what I've said is encouraged to search out an Internet link to New York's Spectrum News channel. I don't know how to do that but I do know it can be done -- probably by contacting Spectrum News for info.

2.I'm pointing out how the MSM is usually anti-white--they hardly ever have anti-black stories

[...]
One exception to MSM censorship is New York City's Spectrum News which plays on Optimum cable Channel 98.

Every single day, 24/7, for at least the past 12 months, they've shown at least one surveillance video of a crime by a Black perpetrator. The videos are captured by surveillance cameras in businesses, homes, and on the streets. This channel apparently has a connection with NYPD's video unit which is equipped to make copies of surveillance videos. The crimes captured range from simple assaults and burglaries to armed robbery, mugging, forcible rape, home invasion, felonious assault, and homicide.

I've been watching this News broadcast every day for at least a year and I'm neither lying nor exaggerating in saying I can recall only one video in which the offender is White. One. The rest are all young Black males. Anyone who doubts what I've said is encouraged to search out an Internet link to New York's Spectrum News channel. I don't know how to do that but I do know it can be done -- probably by contacting Spectrum News for info.[/QUOTE]

we also have crimes by blacks on the news....the huge difference is they don't make a big deal of the race .....whenever a black murders/beats/rapes/etc a white--they might report it---but hardly ever put in a racial aspect in the story
.....did they make a big deal about the race of these blacks committing crime??

hahah
Good to know.

No it doesn't. People who identify themselves as supremacists, are, whether they be white black Asian.

sure Billy--sure ....in your mind I am because you see whites as EVIL!!!

.....did they make a big deal about the race of these blacks committing crime??
No. They just run the videos. Zero commentary. Every day, seven days a week. Today's video was a guy who is accused of feeling women up (groping) on numerous subway trains.
some people like that keep going up the ladder to rape
first groping, peeping, etc then rape

hahah
Good to know.

I have a ton of white friends. None of them speak like you do. Race is not an issue for them.
It's sad that race is how you judge people.
You are a racist, I'm convinced, and you shall be treated as such.

hahah
Good to know.

I have a ton of white friends. None of them speak like you do. Race is not an issue for them.

I state facts...point out hypocrisy/unfairness....that's not a racist
race ISN'T the issue for me--as I've stated before--I'm pointing out the lies/hypocrisy/injustice/etc

YOU seem to be obsessed with race

Good to know.

race ISN'T the issue for me--as I've stated before--I'm pointing out the lies/hypocrisy/injustice/etc

You can tell that I'm obsessed with race by the number of threads I start whining about how unfair it is to be a white supremacist in this country.

Oh wait...that would be you.

You can tell that I'm obsessed with race by the number of threads I start whining about how unfair it is to be a white supremacist in this country.

wrong again --I'm not the one starting the problem/whining--it's the MSM and blacks

Can you point to one example of the "whining" you've referred to?
I could point to several.
Go check the threads he starts.
Most of them have to do with his hatred for non whites.

That is diversionary nonsense which serves no purpose other than establishing a reputation as a bullshitter. The fact is you cannot point to any such evidence of deceptive "whining" by Whites because Whites don't do that. It is one way in which Whites are very different from Blacks.

That is diversionary nonsense which serves no purpose other than establishing a reputation as a bullshitter. The fact is you cannot point to any such evidence of deceptive "whining" by Whites because Whites don't do that. It is one way in which Whites are very different from Blacks.

Did you check his posts?

Btw. White people whine a lot.

Either way, let’s just be honest for once. All you care about is trying to poison everyone against Blacks
Blacks poison themselves with this kind of hateful violence....like it or not....
Yet, when it comes to man's inhumanity to man, whites reign supreme.

Really, how many more special considerations do blacks want? Damn, until all the illegals took their spot in line, blacks had first dibs on government handouts, and don’t say they didn’t because I worked at one of these government places, affirmative action, they get picked first over others for government jobs and list just keeps going, can’t they just shut the mouth and go to work, don’t disrupt, do what you’re told to do at your job without bitching, stop whining about slavery, blacks are the ones that bring it up. They never mention that other blacks put them in slavery and whites got them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back