The New Racism: First you deny racism exists

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The racists in his thread keep taking about how things are in the past. But you see, we're here in 2018 and as we see by the existence of these many treads in this section it is not. Racism is done differently today. These guys seem to think that because we do not se no blacks allowed signs thy can lie and make claims. But todays racism is based on several things. A lie of being colorblind or race neutral, individualism and

"For these anti-anti-racists, accusations of racism are a greater concern than actual discrimination and prejudice against blacks and other minorities. It's not that they support racism, but that they see it as largely irrelevant to contemporary life. Any problems with minority communities, in their eyes, have more to do with cultural dysfunction, not racial inequality. Moreover, if there's a racial problem in America, it's not against minorities, it's against whites: “Caucasian is not one of the colors getting helped,” said Fox contributor Todd Starnes, attacking the president's My Brother's Keeper initiative.

As rhetoric, anti-anti-racism is popular in the conservative movement. You saw it in
Andrew Breitbart's obsession with ACORN and Shirley Sherrod and Fox News' obsession with the New Black Panthers, and you see it in some attacks on Attorney General Eric Holder, alleging discrimination against whites."-Jamelle Bouie

The New Racism: First you deny racism exists.

The racists in his thread keep taking about how things are in the past. But you see, we're here in 2018 and as we see by the existence of these many treads in this section it is not. Racism is done differently today. These guys seem to think that because we do not se no blacks allowed signs thy can lie and make claims. But todays racism is based on several things. A lie of being colorblind or race neutral, individualism and

For you, the New Racism is to never let it end, keep it alive forever, keep fomenting it and turn it back against those you can't stop hating, so that you can keep your hate alive. In your mind you were born a victim, you will die a victim, and you live to be a victim, otherwise you'd have nowhere for your hate to go but yourself.

For you, the New Racism is to never let it end, keep it alive forever, keep fomenting it and turn it back against those you can't stop hating, so that you can keep your hate alive. In your mind you were born a victim, you will die a victim, and you live to be a victim, otherwise you'd have nowhere for your hate to go but yourself.

How stupid can a group of people be? ALl of this and not one coherent thought.

"For these anti-anti-racists, accusations of racism are a greater concern than actual discrimination and prejudice against blacks and other minorities. It's not that they support racism, but that they see it as largely irrelevant to contemporary life. Any problems with minority communities, in their eyes, have more to do with cultural dysfunction, not racial inequality. Moreover, if there's a racial problem in America, it's not against minorities, it's against whites: “Caucasian is not one of the colors getting helped,” said Fox contributor Todd Starnes, attacking the president's My Brother's Keeper initiative.

As rhetoric, anti-anti-racism is popular in the conservative movement. You saw it in
Andrew Breitbart's obsession with ACORN and Shirley Sherrod and Fox News' obsession with the New Black Panthers, and you see it in some attacks on Attorney General Eric Holder, alleging discrimination against whites."-Jamelle Bouie

i
I know a Racist when I see it. The OP is a Racist.

i

The usual stupidity.

i

The usual stupidity.
You should think better of yourself.

I renew my assertion the world would be a better place if the OP had been ripped out of the womb by Kermit Gosnell and eaten by a rat in the dumpster behind his "clinic".

Yawn. The usual racist white cowardly inability to face the truth about themselves.

i

The usual stupidity.
You should think better of yourself.

No, you at the one with the problem,. It must be terrible to be white and running every day from the truth.

I renew my assertion the world would be a better place if the OP had been ripped out of the womb by Kermit Gosnell and eaten by a rat in the dumpster behind his "clinic".

Yawn. The usual racist white cowardly inability to face the truth about themselves.
images

Forum List

Back