Another gun nutter bags out

I prefer fisticuffs. Todays virulent 2nd amendments nutz, on this board at least, are too reliant on their fire sticks.

Remember, I used to live in Japan and sure, the gangs there have guns, but it was said that people who have to resort to guns are basically people who cant fight hand-to-hand AKA- sissies

When I play Call of Duty, everyone who is better than me has no life. Everyone who plays worse than me is a newbie piece of shit. :afro:
That's why I plant claymores and hide with a sniper rifle it puts me somewhere between no life and piece of shit.

Campers are my favorite kind of prey! :D
If you can find them for the record I only do that when I'm using sniper rifle. For the most part I like to run and gun with sub machine guns.

Engineer perk and I can see the traps they hide behind. Run 'N Gunner with the subs myself. Peacekeeper with diamond camo all day!

I used to play MegaMan2, Metroid, Castylvania & Fox Fire on a SNES. Loved those games

I still love playing all the classics on my tablet. SNES 9x and FF6 will get me through any long wait.

I prefer fisticuffs. Todays virulent 2nd amendments nutz, on this board at least, are too reliant on their fire sticks.

Remember, I used to live in Japan and sure, the gangs there have guns, but it was said that people who have to resort to guns are basically people who cant fight hand-to-hand AKA- sissies

Karate chop your way out of this one, moron.

gun_stock_29_by_ailinstock.jpg

"Packed with guns." LOL

There were 7 guns, 4 knives, 10 mags.

Hardly an armory.

LOL

You libs are such pussies.

Plain and simple, progressives are pussys...

'pussies', and retards who can't spell, cling to their (mis)understanding of "the 2nd amendment"...

...while turning a blind eye to mass slaughter, they DO NOTHING!!
dunce.gif

:clap: your likely next vice president speaks ^

Forum List

Back