Hastert Reports to Prison

1 Congressmen (former or current) in jail where they belong only a thousand or so more to go.

That's what's supposed to happen to people who break the law and are convicted no matter what their political affiliation.

As in a few months for "financial crimes" instead of years for kiddie buggery?

Being in Chicago where corruption is a lifestyle it may be more like a country club.
Too bad he didn't get sent to Stateville Correctional in Illinois. They've got a whole wing named for Illinois pols who have done or currently serving time.

That's what's supposed to happen to people who break the law and are convicted no matter what their political affiliation.

As in a few months for "financial crimes" instead of years for kiddie buggery?
I have no control over his sentence crazy stuff like that happens all the time look at the California judge who sentenced a guy to six months I believe for rape.

Being in Chicago where corruption is a lifestyle it may be more like a country club.
Too bad he didn't get sent to Stateville Correctional in Illinois. They've got a whole wing named for Illinois pols who have done or currently serving time.
That may be true. I belong to a very nice country club but there's no way I'd want to be kept there 24/7 even though it'd be better than your run-of-the-mill slammer.

Who gives a shit! He's corrupt politician who has a history being a pervert. These qualities are not limited to any particular party, however, it's the left that constantly wants to give a pass to those on their side that commit these criminal acts. Just look at how they bending over backwards covering up and justifying Hillary Clinton's lies, corruption, and criminal behavior.

Forum List

Back