Another GOP Senate Seat? Looks Pretty Good. (D) Mary Landrieu Could Be All Done...

Actually, what's worse (at least in MY eyes) is how white liberals work so hard to destroy this country for their own race. That has been a head scratcher for me for more years than I can even remember.

Yes, many Republicans can't comprehend being loyal to the USA over being loyal to their "race".

That's not a head-scratcher. Racism is easy to understand.

Actually, what's worse (at least in MY eyes) is how white liberals work so hard to destroy this country for their own race. That has been a head scratcher for me for more years than I can even remember.

Yes, many Republicans can't comprehend being loyal to the USA over being loyal to their "race".
That's not a head-scratcher. Racism is easy to understand.

that's not what he said though, is it? That's what YOU said as a set up/excuse to call him a "racist".

you're the racist for trying to distort and exaggerate.

With the Democrats obstructing and voting the Keystone Pipeline down, it looks like (D) Mary Landrieu is in real trouble in Louisiana. It could be another big Senate Seat pickup for the Republican Party.

<snip>

"Obstructing" - really?

Here's what the bill called for:

>> Authorizes TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, L.P. to construct, connect, operate, and maintain the pipeline and cross-border facilities specified in an application filed by TransCanada Corporation to the Department of State on May 4, 2012.

Deems the Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement regarding the pipeline issued by the Secretary of State in January 2014 to fully satisfy the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969, and any law that requires federal agency consultation or review, including the Endangered Species Act of 1973.

Declares any applicable federal permit or authorization issued before enactment of this Act to remain in effect.

Restricts any legal challenges regarding a federal agency action and such facilities to judicial review on direct appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

Declares that this Act does not alter any federal, state, or local process or condition in effect on the date of enactment of this Act that is necessary to secure access from an owner of private property to construct the pipeline and cross-border facilities.
<< (Congress.gov)

See that last part? That's there because the State Department review process -- which is necessary because it crosses an international border -- is on hold because of a pending decision in the Nebraska State Supreme Court (over whether the governor had the authority to approve it). The process can't proceed without that, and that's why nothing's happening. It isn't Congress' decision anyway, so this bill is basically grandstanding.

Now if you fancy Congress should go over Nebraska's head and just ram it through, well aren't you the cute little corporate Statist.

Of course Landrieu is toast. She's always been a petroleum industry lobbyist masquerading as a senator, so now she can just drop the masquerade.
She's supported obama 97% of the time..google louisiana purchase/mary landrieu.....now for her to come out as "opposing" obama is weak and disingenuous.
We aren't fooled.
actualll all of you repub-lie-cans vote against your own best intrest ... when shit goes down hill I'll be back ... watch these repub-lie-cans lose seat after seat ... the people will see how distructive repub-lie-cans are ... sending jobs out of the country ....when they repeal obama care .... those 10 million who have sign up and the next sign up, anoter 10 million people who will sign up when they see repub-lie-cans repeal obama care if that doesn't strike terror inthe repub-lie-cans hearts no health care fo these peop[le who have sign up. you can kiss those repub-lie-cans ass good by in 2016 ... you'll see mark my words say hellow hillary and the dems incharge ...

No we'll still say (as we do now) that you are an ignorant hillbilly who simply isn't very intelligent.

You were sayingwe were NEVER going to win anymore Elections just a short time ago dipwad.

With the Democrats obstructing and voting the Keystone Pipeline down, it looks like (D) Mary Landrieu is in real trouble in Louisiana. It could be another big Senate Seat pickup for the Republican Party.

<snip>

"Obstructing" - really?

Here's what the bill called for:

>> Authorizes TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, L.P. to construct, connect, operate, and maintain the pipeline and cross-border facilities specified in an application filed by TransCanada Corporation to the Department of State on May 4, 2012.

Deems the Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement regarding the pipeline issued by the Secretary of State in January 2014 to fully satisfy the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969, and any law that requires federal agency consultation or review, including the Endangered Species Act of 1973.

Declares any applicable federal permit or authorization issued before enactment of this Act to remain in effect.

Restricts any legal challenges regarding a federal agency action and such facilities to judicial review on direct appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

Declares that this Act does not alter any federal, state, or local process or condition in effect on the date of enactment of this Act that is necessary to secure access from an owner of private property to construct the pipeline and cross-border facilities.
<< (Congress.gov)

See that last part? That's there because the State Department review process -- which is necessary because it crosses an international border -- is on hold because of a pending decision in the Nebraska State Supreme Court (over whether the governor had the authority to approve it). The process can't proceed without that, and that's why nothing's happening. It isn't Congress' decision anyway, so this bill is basically grandstanding.

Now if you fancy Congress should go over Nebraska's head and just ram it through, well aren't you the cute little corporate Statist.

ouch, that left a mark ... listen to the morons cry, and call you names trying to defend Canada ...

sad aren't they?

Forum List

Back