Another GOP conspiracy theory collapses: No Voter Fraud in Florida

A Trump election conspiracy theory has fallen apart after Florida’s law enforcement agency said it had found no widespread voter fraud in the 2018 races for Senate and governor.

President Donald Trump had complained repeatedly about election “fraud” and theft in heavily populated, Democrat-rich Broward and Palm Beach counties, which had slowly but erratically updated their vote totals after polls closed on Election Day......
But neither Trump’s unnamed “lawyers” nor the Florida Department of Law Enforcement found evidence of a “big corruption scandal.” The state took more than 17 months to wrap up its investigation Wednesday, and found none of the wrongdoing alleged by Trump and Scott.

GOP allegations of voter fraud are nothing more than lies to discredit elections. Voter Fraud is extremely rare and where it is found it is prosecuted.

Stop with the lies Trumpers.

It is Memorial Day. Cherish our Republic, don’t undermine it with lies.

See also:

If a republican couldn't lie they wouldn't have anything to say.

A study was done in my state with mail in voting. My state is 100% mail in voting.

Here are the results:

A Trump election conspiracy theory has fallen apart after Florida’s law enforcement agency said it had found no widespread voter fraud in the 2018 races for Senate and governor.

President Donald Trump had complained repeatedly about election “fraud” and theft in heavily populated, Democrat-rich Broward and Palm Beach counties, which had slowly but erratically updated their vote totals after polls closed on Election Day......
But neither Trump’s unnamed “lawyers” nor the Florida Department of Law Enforcement found evidence of a “big corruption scandal.” The state took more than 17 months to wrap up its investigation Wednesday, and found none of the wrongdoing alleged by Trump and Scott.

GOP allegations of voter fraud are nothing more than lies to discredit elections. Voter Fraud is extremely rare and where it is found it is prosecuted.

See also:

If a republican couldn't lie they wouldn't have anything to say.

A study was done in my state with mail in voting. My state is 100% mail in voting.

Here are the results:

You trust all leftists

Why can't America be like the rest of the Western world? Show up to vote with your current and relevant I.D.

If you engage in voter fraud, you and your benefactor get thrown into prison for some time. To me, voter fraud is a capital crime.
I dont need my ID to vote. I get a voting card posted to me a few weeks before the election. I take that in with me.

The very fact you can't see the potential for fraud in that system explains a lot.
Where is it then ?
Where is it in the US ? If fraud was so widespread then where are the convictions ?

Now what. Just because you are so ignorant of the facts doesn't mean they don't exist.
That isnt a great many and certainly not widespread.

Why can't America be like the rest of the Western world? Show up to vote with your current and relevant I.D.

If you engage in voter fraud, you and your benefactor get thrown into prison for some time. To me, voter fraud is a capital crime.
I dont need my ID to vote. I get a voting card posted to me a few weeks before the election. I take that in with me.

The very fact you can't see the potential for fraud in that system explains a lot.
Where is it then ?
Where is it in the US ? If fraud was so widespread then where are the convictions ?

Now what. Just because you are so ignorant of the facts doesn't mean they don't exist.

I knew you couldn't admit your massive mistake. 15 elections decided by voter fraud is a big deal.

Your inability to comprehend that is either senility or just plain liberal bias.

Where is it then ?

I knew you couldn't admit your massive mistake. 15 elections decided by voter fraud is a big deal.

Your inability to comprehend that is either senility or just plain liberal bias.
Well those people were caught and prosecuted. Which proves that the system is robust.

See also:

None of this will stop any of them from claiming it's true though.

See also:

I laugh at your ignorance

See also:

I laugh at your ignorance
And I appreciate you proving my point in such a timely manner.

See also:

True.

It’s an article of religious faith with Republicans that when they lose an election, it’s because of ‘fraud.’

The reprehensible right will never stop trying to propagate the voter fraud lie.

See also:

True.

It’s an article of religious faith with Republicans that when they lose an election, it’s because of ‘fraud.’

The reprehensible right will never stop trying to propagate the voter fraud lie.
It is an article of faith that when democrats loose it is either Repblicans cheating or Russian interferance.

See also:

That is true. It seems once you have made up your mind there is a conspiracy no amount of facts or investigations will convince you otherwise.

Simple, they ( Democrats ) do not want the dead to stop voting...

They ( Democrats ) will argue it put hardship on the person because they have to pay the State for the ID and produce documentation of their birth and where the person live.

While they argue this they tend to ignore to open a bank account, rent a motel room to an apartment or to apply for legit jobs you must have verification of who you are with usually an ID issued by the State.

Bet on this if the left thought voter fraud was helping the GOP they would not only support ID usage but scream to the highest havens while wearing their pussy hats in tears!
Dead people don`t vote, dumbass. What happened to Dear leader`s Voter Fraud Commission or whatever the hell it was?
Jurisdictions would not turn over records. That’s what.

So far as the Florida case is concerned regarding the changed ballot dates? Noone admitted to it being nefarious. They claimed they weren’t going to use them unless a ruling allowed them to. Yeah, uh huh...

Oh my goodness. They failed to mention this, according to an internal Democratic investigation they were unwilling to share with FDLE. MY GOODNESS. But they did give them 3 names-
“It should also be noted that the FDP declined to provide OEI (the Office of Executive Investigations at FDLE) inspectors with a copy of their completed investigation and findings,” the report said.

But FDLE noted in its report that the Democratic Party also identified Madalyn Blackburn, Adrienne Bogen and Kim as “responsible for altering the vote-by-mail ballot cure affidavits through their investigation.”

Alex Morash, a party spokesman, on Wednesday did not immediately respond to questions about why the party’s internal investigation was not turned over to law enforcement. But in a prepared statement, he said “the Florida Department of Law Enforcement got this right.”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article242893826.html#storylink=cpy

Nor do they mention these

Forum List

Back