Another Goofy Rubio Gaffe

Why is this guy even running? He's a child. He can't handle mass exposure at all and doesn't handle himself well. These things are going to become more common I predict, he has frightening similarities to Sarah Palin.

Rubio: "We're not Nation-Building, we're assisting them in building their nation"

Okay Rubio, how about you take a sip of water and think about that?

Rubio is a slick liar. I will never forget how the amnesty loving talk radio hosts fawned over him as he lied on their shows about his amnesty bill.

Why is this guy even running? He's a child. He can't handle mass exposure at all and doesn't handle himself well. These things are going to become more common I predict, he has frightening similarities to Sarah Palin.

Rubio: "We're not Nation-Building, we're assisting them in building their nation"

Okay Rubio, how about you take a sip of water and think about that?

This is petty nit-picking. 30 seconds earlier Rubio made his intent clear when said we have an obligation to help them "build a functional government." That's what he was talking about when he contrasted "building their nation" with nation building. Helping stand up a democratic government is not the same thing as spending billions to build up a country's infrastructure.

Didn't Clinton nation build Serbia and Obama Libya?

MM should be called: Media Garbage. a website who is paid to sit there day and night looking for a "gaffe" from some republican. what a waste, but Georgie Soros the LEADER of the Democrats, has BILLIONS so he can afford it for the DNC/progressive/commie party
at least Rubio knows the difference between an inhaler and innihilator.

And I will bet Rubio has enough respect to know the difference between a corpsman and a corpse.

Rubio apparently doesnt realize how many lives have been destroyed by his insatiable thrist for middle east blood.

I see we have dozens of dead marines here in the audience today, I really appreciate that you guys took the time to come to my boring speech, oh, and I also see Chuck Farley in the audience as well, as u all know, Lootenant Chuck Farley survived an horriffic attack in Iraq that blew both of his legs off, yet he survived the ordeal. You know what?, hey Chuck, Stand Up Chuck.

Using Biden quotes is too easy.
MM should be called: Media Garbage. a website who is paid to sit there day and night looking for a "gaffe" from some republican. what a waste, but Georgie Soros the LEADER of the Democrats, has BILLIONS so he can afford it for the DNC/progressive/commie party

And I will bet Rubio has enough respect to know the difference between a corpsman and a corpse.

Rubio apparently doesnt realize how many lives have been destroyed by his insatiable thrist for middle east blood.

Rubio's? Or Obama's? I don't believe Rubio has ordered one air strike, so what in the Hell are you talking about?

Last edited:
I see we have dozens of dead marines here in the audience today, I really appreciate that you guys took the time to come to my boring speech, oh, and I also see Chuck Farley in the audience as well, as u all know, Lootenant Chuck Farley survived an horriffic attack in Iraq that blew both of his legs off, yet he survived the ordeal. You know what?, hey Chuck, Stand Up Chuck.

Rubio's? Or Obama's? I don't believe Rubio has ordered on air strike, so what in the Hell are you talking about?

Rubio is firmly in the McCain bloodlust camp. Their war to remove Saddam butchered hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's, thousands of american soldiers, trillions of dollars, all so ISIS could flourish. Rubio, how many more do you want mangled so Iran can control Iraq?

Rubio's? Or Obama's? I don't believe Rubio has ordered on air strike, so what in the Hell are you talking about?

Rubio is firmly in the McCain bloodlust camp. Their war to remove Saddam butchered hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's, thousands of american soldiers, trillions of dollars, all so ISIS could flourish. Rubio, how many more do you want mangled so Iran can control Iraq?

Your disrespect for the the US military is noted. You do understand that Rubio became senator in 2009 so he really didn't have a say in the Iraq war. You are only smearing him because that is what your side does. Meanwhile I assume you have no problem with Mrs. Clinton who voted for the war and voted to support the war ever since. But since she is a lying left winger I suppose she has no blood on her hands.

Meanwhile Obama is bombing innocent 16 year old Americans and the left blames it on bad parents.

Your disrespect for the the US military is noted. You do understand that Rubio became senator in 2009 so he really didn't have a say in the Iraq war. You are only smearing him because that is what your side does. Meanwhile I assume you have no problem with Mrs. Clinton who voted for the war and voted to support the war ever since. But since she is a lying left winger I suppose she has no blood on her hands.

Meanwhile Obama is bombing innocent 16 year old Americans and the left blames it on bad parents.

Respect is when you dont use the US military to further the ambitions of Iran. Respect is when you dont use the military for personal bloodlust without ever having served yourself.

Clinton, Obama, Rubio, and the warmongering bloodthirsty rep establishment are all to blame for ISIS. I support Rand Paul.

Rubio was elected Senator in 2010.

Rubio....and Hillary....are both neocon war hawks. It's the one area Hillary Clinton truly is right wing on.

Are you duped by the media?

Michael P. Ramirez
It is embarrassing how pathetic the New York Times is these days. First, the crack journalism team at liberal opposition research firm, American bridge, uh, I mean the New York Times (same difference), dug up the earth-shaking revelation that Marco Rubio actually got... wait for it... 4 speeding tickets in the last 42 years! They actually included his wife’s record so they could gin up the number to 17 offenses in 42 years, so that it sounded worse.

Forum List

Back