Another Goofy Rubio Gaffe

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013

Why is this guy even running? He's a child. He can't handle mass exposure at all and doesn't handle himself well. These things are going to become more common I predict, he has frightening similarities to Sarah Palin.

Rubio: "We're not Nation-Building, we're assisting them in building their nation"

Okay Rubio, how about you take a sip of water and think about that?

Why is this guy even running? He's a child. He can't handle mass exposure at all and doesn't handle himself well. These things are going to become more common I predict, he has frightening similarities to Sarah Palin.

Rubio: "We're not Nation-Building, we're assisting them in building their nation"

God, talk about grasping at straws, you're pathetic.

Don't vote for him its rather simple

It's a valid point - he can't handle himself in front a camera for long, he's not going to make it.

It's a valid point - he can't handle himself in front a camera for long, he's not going to make it.

Oh right, no matter how trivial, what ever the left dredges up, to your simple minds is a valid point. ROFLMAO

BTW who sent you that to post, mediadontmatter or salon?

I don't think he is going to lose a seconds sleep because you aren't voting for him. You are a nutter, you are going to vote for the guy because of gaffes, but you will run to vote for Hillary even when she out and out lies.

He can't even sound credible on Fox News, what chance does he have when he's not being catered to?

I surely don't see what there is to ridicule about what Rubio said. In fact, he has sounded like, by far, the most well informed, he and Carly Fiorina, on the issues and the one with the most matured ideas as to what to do. With the guts to say what he thinks.

A guy who has seemed to believe what he says.

Compare him, including this clip you have sought to ridicule, to Hillary Clinton the next time she reads off some talking point that is polling well with loons or grievance communities.

It is an unusual situation where one party such has a wealth of young fresh talent for the American public to choose from.

And the other party has the old, apparently unhealthy, corrupt, lying wife of an ex-president, who is the only reason she is where she, and who is who is looking more and more like she has to be elected to keep from being indicted.

As a Jeffersonian, I like the way things are shaping up.

Since we are talking about gaffs how many has Hillary had before she stopped talking to the media and went into hiding? Lets not forget the man who is a heartbeat away from the Presidency Joe Biden I have lost track of how many he has had over the years the one that does stand out though is when he asked a man in a wheelchair to stand up so the people could see him.

So you are going to vote for the well spoken liar? I myself will take truth over polish.

Coming from someone who can barely contain himself on an internet forum.

2016 National Republican Primary - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

Well, according to Huffpollster this guy is your new leader in the polling, at least for the next week or so. That'd be concerning to me if it were the Democratic side.

Since it's on the side I won't be voting for as many of you pointed out, I guess it's just more comedy for me.

Have at it hoss...

Forum List

Back