Remember when Obama threw a baseball? Crispie shows him how it's done.

R

rdean

-007ff11b1e4f0ecb.jpg

Chris-Christie-NY-Yankees.jpg

2009_1443775i.jpg

Obama had the sense to not wear a costume. Worse, the entire world now knows Crispie has no penis.

Remember when right wingers went on endlessly about how bad three pointer Obama was playing baseball. At least he has balls.

Bridgegate Christie aides indicted guilty sparring - CNNPolitics.com

Did Crispie wear that foolishness to take the spotlight away from the new charges being filed?

Just When Christie Thinks He s Outta Bridgegate It Pulls Him Back In

Enjoy!

Ta hell with Bridgegate -- where are the baseball pics from?

I have to wonder where that pitch is destined to land considering where he's looking...

Chris Christie has an ass on both the front and back sides of his body.

Last edited:
Obama is an African/Indonesian who has no cultural connection to baseball and throws like a girl. Christie is a fat American who learned to throw a baseball as a kid. No mystery.

-007ff11b1e4f0ecb.jpg

2009_1443775i.jpg

Obama had the sense to not wear a costume. Worse, the entire world now knows Crispie has no penis.

Remember when right wingers went on endlessly about how bad three pointer Obama was playing baseball. At least he has balls.

Did Crispie wear that foolishness to take the spotlight away from the new charges being filed?

Enjoy!
You should know...you spend your life licking them.

-007ff11b1e4f0ecb.jpg

2009_1443775i.jpg

Enjoy!
You should know...you spend your life licking them.
Licking what? What is there to lick?

Forum List

Back