Another Good Month On The Jobs Front...unemployment Drops To 5.9%

Labor participation rate at a 36 year low woot!

You don't sound happy about the good news Rocko

You are not one of those rooting for the economy to fail are you?

How does me stating a fact equal rooting for the economy to fail? We all know you're not rooting for the economy, you're rooting for Obama.

I find it odd that the same conservatives who were telling us that the unemployment rate was the most important economic factor in Obamas first term are now telling us that the Labor Participation Rate is now the most important factor

You are aware that the Labor Participation Rate has been dropping for 15 years aren't you?

Whqt are you saying? The labor partician later does count anymore? The fact is a smaller percentage of Americans are working today then when Obozo took office.

What I am saying is that conservatives paid no attention to the Labor Participation Rate when it was plummeting under Bush

Why? Because it has been expected to drop for the last 50 years. Baby boomers are retiring and dropping out of the workforce

Stop being an ass Rocko and be glad that we had good employment numbers last month

I guess you don't get much for $7,000,000,000,000 n new debt...

lol

How does me stating a fact equal rooting for the economy to fail? We all know you're not rooting for the economy, you're rooting for Obama.

I find it odd that the same conservatives who were telling us that the unemployment rate was the most important economic factor in Obamas first term are now telling us that the Labor Participation Rate is now the most important factor

You are aware that the Labor Participation Rate has been dropping for 15 years aren't you?

Whqt are you saying? The labor partician later does count anymore? The fact is a smaller percentage of Americans are working today then when Obozo took office.

What I am saying is that conservatives paid no attention to the Labor Participation Rate when it was plummeting under Bush

Why? Because it has been expected to drop for the last 50 years. Baby boomers are retiring and dropping out of the workforce

Stop being an ass Rocko and be glad that we had good employment numbers last month

lol

We have added $26 trillion to household wealth since Obama has been president

Forget about republican and Democrat for a second, when looking at something as complex as the economy it's foolish to believe that one indicator tells the whole story. Now politically, it was stupid for the Republicans to put all their eggs in one basket with the unemployment numbers, but that doesn't change the fact that we are worse off since Obozo took office.

We are MUCH better off.

Labor participation rate at a 36 year low woot!

And what we're saying is Obama-bots pay no attention to labor Participation rates when it plummeted under Obama and has remains stagnant.

Why don;t you pay attention to it? Because it proves even further that the economy (jobs) is bullshit and that Obama keeps lying.

Stop being a hypocrite ass RW and be honest about the horrible job numbers.

RW, you're team Obama before you're team honest. No one here not even others hacks believe you because you all know you're full of chit. You are in fact worse than Bush-bots.

I wonder what it's like?

You hear something positive for America......such as a dip in the unemployment rate.....and instead of pausing for a moment to enjoy the good news.....your very first thought is to find something negative to say.

This same shit has been going on for several years now. With every positive step that is taken regarding our economy....or anything having to do with the governing of this nation......a whole slew of USMB nutters are there to piss all over it, claim it isn't true or bitch about something that can be seen as bad news.

That has got be be a tough way to live.

I wonder what it's like?

You hear something positive for America......such as a dip in the unemployment rate.....and instead of pausing for a moment to enjoy the good news.....your very first thought is to find something negative to say.

This same shit has been going on for several years now. With every positive step that is taken regarding our economy....or anything having to do with the governing of this nation......a whole slew of USMB nutters are there to piss all over it, claim it isn't true or bitch about something that can be seen as bad news.

LMAO. It's not positive news. It's manipulation of stats. The opposite of good news is happening. The rate drops because people are dropping out of the labor force. Some because people getting older but most because there are no good full-time jobs. And THAT's because of Obummer's policies.

What's so hard to grasp about that bad news???????????

Forget about republican and Democrat for a second, when looking at something as complex as the economy it's foolish to believe that one indicator tells the whole story. Now politically, it was stupid for the Republicans to put all their eggs in one basket with the unemployment numbers, but that doesn't change the fact that we are worse off since Obozo took office.

Unemployment has dropped over 4% under Obama. How is that not better?

Because it's much lower than promised and it's even lower than predicted without any intervention. So is it better than 5 years ago? Yes. Is it better because of the Obama Administration? Not according to their own predictions.

I wonder what it's like?

LMAO. It's not positive news. It's manipulation of stats. The opposite of good news is happening. The rate drops because people are dropping out of the labor force. Some because people getting older but most because there are no good full-time jobs. And THAT's because of Obummer's policies.

That's coming from an economist, folks! Behold the bullshit.....it is magnificent!

And what we're saying is Obama-bots pay no attention to labor Participation rates when it plummeted under Obama and has remains stagnant.

Why don;t you pay attention to it? Because it proves even further that the economy (jobs) is bullshit and that Obama keeps lying.

Stop being a hypocrite ass RW and be honest about the horrible job numbers.

RW, you're team Obama before you're team honest. No one here not even others hacks believe you because you all know you're full of chit. You are in fact worse than Bush-bots.

Guess what? The labor participation rate will continue to drop for the next ten years
Demographics are a bitch aren't they?

What must be a tough way to live, LL, is to blindly stick to talking points that are pure spin. Numbers that belie realities.

People are not paying attention to the stats anyway.....they know what's going on is not good....regardless of lying stats.

lol

That means nothing....

Like, truly, it means nothing....

Not even getting into the fact that you lie consistently and give fractions of truths as a way to misinform people. If the economy were booming as hard as you claim, and you are claiming it's booming... people wouldn't distrust and outright hate Obama on the overwhelming majorities that they do, worldwide.

Unemployment has dropped over 4% under Obama. How is that not better?

Because it's much lower than promised and it's even lower than predicted without any intervention. So is it better than 5 years ago? Yes. Is it better because of the Obama Administration? Not according to their own predictions.

Predictions?

What the fuck good are predictions six years later?

lol

That means nothing....

Like, truly, it means nothing....

Not even getting into the fact that you lie consistently and give fractions of truths as a way to misinform people. If the economy were booming as hard as you claim, and you are claiming it's booming... people wouldn't distrust and outright hate Obama on the overwhelming majorities that they do, worldwide.

$26 trillion is nothing now?

Conservatives are hard to please

I wonder what it's like?

That's coming from an economist, folks! Behold the bullshit.....it is magnificent!

Awwww, little nut job has no understanding of economics starting his temper tantrum. LOL.

People in middle America would call you a nutjob to your face for believing Obama lies about the economy.

Oh, LL, princess....where are all those polls showing how great the economy is. NONE, polls show in the high 30s believe this idiot President! That's disastrous, honey buns.

Let's not forget that there is no number good enough that the RWnuts would not try to put a negative spin on it, as long as a Democrat is president.

Forum List

Back