Another gang banger off the streets

Due process is for pussies! Real Americans support the doctrine "Ready! Fire! Aim!" Who needs innocent until proven guilty? That is just more Liberal twattle! This in now Trump's country and we should all obey!
Do you think due process is necessary on the subject of guns?
Due process is always necessary.
So you disagree with the policy that we take guns first and ask questions later?
Didn't Trump say that?

We pass legislation banning certain guns the same way they passed legislation banning the Thompson submachine gun. Then get the guns that are illegally held.

Pass legislation. That's part and parcel of due process.
Indeed he did.
So due process is ok to get rid of when congress passes an unconstitutional law?
So if we passed a law saying cops can be the judge, jury and executioner, you would be ok with that?
A law is deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court, not public opinion. A law that endows a police officer judge, jury and executioner would never get a hearing let alone passed by an American legislature.

There are three branches of federal government. One of which is the judicial. Undercutting a branch of government is not only unAmerican, but a prima facia example of unconsititionalism.

Do you think due process is necessary on the subject of guns?
So you disagree with the policy that we take guns first and ask questions later?
Didn't Trump say that?

We pass legislation banning certain guns the same way they passed legislation banning the Thompson submachine gun. Then get the guns that are illegally held.

Indeed he did.
So due process is ok to get rid of when congress passes an unconstitutional law?
So if we passed a law saying cops can be the judge, jury and executioner, you would be ok with that?
A law is deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court, not public opinion. A law that endows a police officer judge, jury and executioner would never get a hearing let alone passed by an American legislature.

There are three branches of federal government. One of which is the judicial. Undercutting a branch of government is not only unAmerican, but a prima facia example of unconsititionalism.
I have to assume by your dodging of the question, you arent consistent in your due process belief.
Let me ask you this, and maybe you will ACTUALLY answer this one;
If congress passed a law saying we couldnt speak against the govt in any way and the SC said it was constitutional, does that make it so?

Did anyone read the article? They let the driver of the car they were in, go, after they interrogated him....

that means the drive by shooting, was NOT THEM
Possibly. I haven't read any confirmation of that. But the pivotal question is what was the now-deceased suspect running for, thereby affirming the officer's suspicion that he was the shooter?

And godboy, you ain't no boy of God's.... you are one sick mother.... to cheer the unnecessary homicide, of a child of no threat to the officer....
"Child?" "Unnecessary homicide?" Nonsense. Your genetic tendency to invent your own version of facts and circumstances operates to blind you to the truth and the relevant facts. (See the highlighted segment of the applicable rule, below.)

According to the Post-Gazette, “Pennsylvania law allows police officers to use deadly force to prevent someone from escaping arrest if that person has committed a forcible felony, possesses a deadly weapon or if the person has indicated he or she will endanger human life or inflict bodily injury if not arrested.[/QUOTE]

how appropriate for today's world, in its own kind of way!

For What It Is Worth
Buffalo Springfield
There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's s time we stop, hey, what's that sound

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, now, what's that sound
Stop, children, what's that sound

Buffalo Springfield sucks.

Didn't Trump say that?

Indeed he did.

I have to assume by your dodging of the question, you arent consistent in your due process belief.
If congress passed a law saying we couldnt speak against the govt in any way and the SC said it was constitutional, does that make it so?
If that were so, incredibly so, that would be, nominally, the law of the land. But that's the point in time a second American revolution would begin.

You can't say I'm dodging or inconsistent by posing unreasonable hypotheticals. You are not a skillful trapper.

how appropriate for today's world, in its own kind of way!

For What It Is Worth
Buffalo Springfield
There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's s time we stop, hey, what's that sound

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, now, what's that sound
Stop, children, what's that sound

Buffalo Springfield sucks.

hey, hey, hey, watch it! That's some serious words you're putting down. Don't make me start singing 'Expecting to Fly':45:

Didn't Trump say that?

Indeed he did.

If that were so, incredibly so, that would be, nominally, the law of the land. But that's the point in time a second American revolution would begin.

You can't say I'm dodging or inconsistent by posing unreasonable hypotheticals. You are not a skillful trapper.
Due process is due process dude.
Goddamn, you people make me fucking sick.

does running away give any kind of justification for being killed via shot in the back? For goodness sake! :eek:
Under certain circumstances -- yes. Those circumstances being the officer has adequate cause to believe the fleeing subject is a menace to public safety.

Why was that ghetto rat running away from the police?

Did anyone read the article? They let the driver of the car they were in, go, after they interrogated him....

And godboy, you ain't no boy of God's.... you are one sick mother.... to cheer the unnecessary homicide, of a child of no threat to the officer....

According to the Post-Gazette, “Pennsylvania law allows police officers to use deadly force to prevent someone from escaping arrest if that person has committed a forcible felony, possesses a deadly weapon or if the person has indicated he or she will endanger human life or inflict bodily injury if not arrested.”
Do you run from the police when you’re stopped?
The city just got their asses sued for shooting a black man who did stop. It`s hard to blame this kid for running. If he had known that this was this idiot cop`s first day on the job he might have run faster.
No excuse for running from the police ever -- if this kid had parents who loved him -- he would have been taught that -- he didn't, so he is dead.

Womp Womp
Leon Ford stopped for the Pittsburgh police, showed ID and they refused to believe it wasn`t the guy they were looking for. They shot him anyway.
Charges dropped against man paralyzed in police shooting
BS

If this thug would have just complied with the officers, this wouldn't have happened. I am almost certain this guy has a criminal record a mile long, he is innocent of nothing.

This should be a lesson to all of these thugs, if you do not comply with law enforcement, if you don't answer questions from law enforcement -- they have reason to suspect you as a criminal and shoot you if they feel you are a threat.

Now if this Leon guy was being questioned by Mueller and the FBI -- I would definitely be on his side against the corrupt FBI

According to the Post-Gazette, “Pennsylvania law allows police officers to use deadly force to prevent someone from escaping arrest if that person has committed a forcible felony, possesses a deadly weapon or if the person has indicated he or she will endanger human life or inflict bodily injury if not arrested.”
The city just got their asses sued for shooting a black man who did stop. It`s hard to blame this kid for running. If he had known that this was this idiot cop`s first day on the job he might have run faster.
That’s some of the dumbest attempted rationale ever. So, if he’s afraid the cops are overzealous he should give them reason? Democrats rely on your intellect.

No excuse for running from the police ever -- if this kid had parents who loved him -- he would have been taught that -- he didn't, so he is dead.

Womp Womp
Leon Ford stopped for the Pittsburgh police, showed ID and they refused to believe it wasn`t the guy they were looking for. They shot him anyway.
So if I’m fearful of young black males on the streets at night I should call them nigg£rs because they’re gonna kill me anyway. That’s pretty stupid.

Womp Womp
So if I’m fearful of young black males on the streets at night I should call them nigg£rs because they’re gonna kill me anyway. That’s pretty stupid.
Why is that stupid?

If you genuinely feared for your safety and can prove it in a court of law, you definitely are within your rights to kill those black thugs.

does running away give any kind of justification for being killed via shot in the back? For goodness sake! :eek:
Under certain circumstances -- yes. Those circumstances being the officer has adequate cause to believe the fleeing subject is a menace to public safety.

What was his reasonable cause to believe that...?

the guns of the driver, were under the seat and they found them AFTER they killed the kid.....

it says the back window of the car of the driver had some bullet holes in them,

but it did not say there were shards of glass inside the car from them being shot out 15 minutes earlier,

and it did not say they found the bullets inside the car from the drive by shooting victim that shot them out.

SO WHAT EXACTLY made these 2 boys running a risk to harm others?

That’s some of the dumbest attempted rationale ever. So, if he’s afraid the cops are overzealous he should give them reason? Democrats rely on your intellect.
It does NOT MATTER that they ran away from the cops....it matters naught as a reason to kill him.....

Were they even told to stay in the car? And even if they were told to stay in the car they were not driving and was pulled over, that is NOT, a reason to shoot and kill either one of them....

it is not a capital offense to run.

Womp Womp
Why is that stupid?

If you genuinely feared for your safety and can prove it in a court of law, you definitely are within your rights to kill those black thugs.
It’s stupid because you inflame the situation.

the guns of the driver, were under the seat and they found them AFTER they killed the kid.....

but it did not say there were shards of glass inside the car from them being shot out 15 minutes earlier,

and it did not say they found the bullets inside the car from the drive by shooting victim that shot them out.

Officers had to make a split second decision and they made the right choice -- no officer will be charged, I guarantee -- people are tired of these black thugs running our streets

It does NOT MATTER that they ran away from the cops....it matters naught as a reason to kill him.....

Were they even told to stay in the car? And even if they were told to stay in the car they were not driving and was pulled over, that is NOT, a reason to shoot and kill either one of them....

it is not a capital offense to run.
But it is illegal resist. Until we know why he resisted (among other facts) we can’t pass judgment. I can’t but maybe you can because you’re close minded.

That kind of smart-ass reasoning is exactly why a lot of smart-ass n!ggers get shot.

The police believed they had adequate cause to believe the two occupants of the pursued vehicle had just performed a drive-by shooting and were thereby considered armed and dangerous. So when one of these suspects took off running did you expect the pursuing cop to wait for the runner to stop, turn, and either explain his innocence -- or shoot the cop?

The cops had cause to suspect the occupants of the car of a drive-by shooting. By running, that suspect affirmed the cops' suspicion that he was a menace to society.

Forum List

Back