Another Filthy Book Removed from School Library

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I can see why they banned this one...

And this is the image in question, that prompted them to remove "Anne Frank's Diary: The Graphic Adaptation."

I think it does dishonor the memory of a famed holocaust survivor to try to portray her in such a fashion.

af.jpg

."

Three cheers for the people protecting our children.

---It contains illustrations of Frank walking among female nude statues that were "sexually explicit,"---

Oh my fucking God!

Nude statues!

Ummmm ever hear of “The David”

Venus Rising?

Shit. Most of the kids you are “protecting” have viewed “two girls one cup” on line jackass

Oh my fucking God!

Nude statues!

Venus Rising?

Shit. Most of the kids you are “protecting” have viewed “two girls one cup” on line jackass
They made them change the Bible to show Christ wearing britches now that a robe looks like a dress.

What asinine framing.

It is clear that the banning has nothing to do with the statues, it is the commentary that makes people want it removed.

However, this is not a case of interjected bullshit from the woke left. It is historical. IOW, it is DIRECTLY PERTENANT to education. That phrase was not pulled out of anyone's ass, it was pulled directly out of her diaries.

This is why the left points at the right and calls them bigots, this is nothing more than a bigoted move. IF this were interjection from outside Frank then you would have a point. That Frank was gay or bisexual this should be part of the instruction surrounding her. As are the wives of other famous men who are regularly motioned when they are taught.

Indeed, many figures, such as Turing, cannot be taught without reference to their sexuality.

You mean like ART and stuff…
The art is irrelevant. The problem is that the book directly portrays Frank as lesbian. Which is wrong if and only if the sexuality of the individual remains unknown. It is flatly necessary when coving her diaries when the statement is lifted directly from the diary itself.

The difference being, of course, one is an instance of rewriting history, which is not the case here, and the other is covering actual history which is exactly what the book was attempting to do.

It just proves the case the left makes that the right is bigoted when they protest that their kids may be exposed to the fact that gay or lesbian people actually existed in history.

And this is the image in question, that prompted them to remove "Anne Frank's Diary: The Graphic Adaptation."

I think it does dishonor the memory of a famed holocaust survivor to try to portray her in such a fashion.

View attachment 774300
."

I can see why. I can also see why they are blatantly wrong to do so.

Should we actively pretend that gay people do not exist? That gay people did not exist in history?

Oh my fucking God!

Nude statues!

Venus Rising?

They banned David and Venus and fired the principal who tried to defend that art. This is the Florida of today.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is anything ever done about whoever adds the questionable reading material to any library selection?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, removing what they bring to the picture will never be enough. Removing the people responsible as well might make the better difference. After all books do not get up and walk to where they end up being placed all on their own which is pretty much the same thing that can be said about any kind of weapon. They don't do any damage all on their own. It is we humans who bring them all to life.

Last edited:

View attachment 774300
."

Anne Frank wasn't a holocaust survivor. She died of typhus at the Bergen-Belson concentration camp. Which makes this trash even worse than ordinary trash.

Forum List

Back