Another Ferguson cop caught lying

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
A spokesman for the Ferguson police has been suspended without pay for making disparagaing remarks about a local Michael Brown memorial. Officer Timothy Zoll called the memorial a “pile of trash” in a Washington Post article. The piece, which was about damage to the memorial, quoted Zoll as saying: “I don’t know that a crime has occurred. But a pile of trash in the middle of the street? The Washington Post is making a call over this?” Zoll initially claimed he had been misquoted. However, police announced on Saturday that Zoll was “confronted with the results” of an internal probe and “admitted to department investigators” he had made the comment and “misled” authorities. In addition to the unpaid leave, Ferguson police are beginning disciplinary hearings against Zoll.

Cop Suspended for Trashing Brown Tribute - The Daily Beast

Ferguson officer placed on leave over remarks about damaged memorial News

The last thing we need is more decisive racism, especially from law enforcement.

Needless to say, there's no excuse for him lying.

Out of all this, I really hope law enforcement cleans up their corruption and racism but I doubt it will happen. They'll just get better at lying and hiding their lies.

I thought STREET MEMORIALS were place adjacent to where the death occurred at the SIDE of the road, instead of being a late night accident prone location.... in the middle of a well traveled street.

Uh, that's not the subject of the thread.

The last thing we need is more decisive racism, especially from law enforcement.

Out of all this, I really hope law enforcement cleans up their corruption and racism but I doubt it will happen. They'll just get better at lying and hiding their lies.

So you don't think a cop should fire on someone attempting to take the gun away? How about black racism against whites that end up killing ten times as many whites every year per capita???

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your fucking ass.

Why is there a stack of trash for a thug??? A thug that pushed a shop keeper and attempted to take a gun away from a officer.

Who are you, or that cop, to decide who can mourn? Or who is worth mourning?

So you don't think a cop should fire on someone attempting to take the gun away from a officer? How about black racism against whites that end up killing ten times as many whites every year per capita???

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your fucking ass.

What does that have to do with this thread or the cop lying?

The cop has 1st amendment rights to say that. And it is in fact a pile of trash in the road.

Fire him...and he'll be rich like Darren Wilson after the lawsuit.

I thought STREET MEMORIALS were place adjacent to where the death occurred at the SIDE of the road, instead of being a late night accident prone location.... in the middle of a well traveled street.

It's about the Memorial, isn't it FUGLY, and what an officer said about a POTENTIAL HORRIFIC TRAFFIC ACCIDENT LOCATION.....I know this is beyond that pea sized brain of yours!

Is the law the only ones who need to clean something up ? I thought not, but you are a lib and only see one side of everything eh ? You libs are so sad, and you all have blood on your hands is all I got to say..

It's about the Memorial, isn't it FUGLY, and what an officer said about a POTENTIAL HORRIFIC TRAFFIC ACCIDENT LOCATION.....I know this is beyond that pea sized brain of yours!

Liddy must be stupid not to understand this simple reality. This was NO lie....This was the cold hard truth.

And the trash will.be there forever unless the local government cleans it up. Ride through black hoods. Trash and litter everywhere. No community pride whatsoever. No wonder they burned Ferguson.

And here is the pile of trash in the middle of a busy street!... Can you imagine at 2 AM going down the street and LOOKING for this in the middle of the road?

michael-brown-memorial-ferguson-missouri-aug-2014-billbaord-650.jpg

Seems like another OP's left wing race dividing post... simply a agenda based, and Police hating thread!

And the trash will.be there forever unless the local government cleans it up. Ride through black hoods. Trash and litter everywhere. No community pride whatsoever. No wonder they burned Ferguson.

And they wonder why their standard of living is shit? Maybe they should look in the mirror.

Seriously. ..even poor mostly white trailor parks are cleaner than black ghettos. Hispanic and asian communities have a lot of communal pride.

Black hoods? Like its self destruct mode or something.

And here is the pile of trash in the middle of a busy street!... Can you imagine at 2 AM going down the street and LOOKING for this in the middle of the road?

Seems like another OP's left wing race dividing post... simply a agenda based, and Police hating thread!
What I can't understand is the lie that keeps being perpetuated in this shooting. I mean at what point do these people begin to feel embarrassed about the situation ? It was a Lie about the hands up don't shoot.... Did his accomplice ever face charges for the store robbery and the purgery he made in court about that situation yet ?

What I can't understand is the lie that keeps being perpetuated in this shooting. I mean at what point do these people begin to feel embarrassed about the situation ? It was a Lie about the hands up don't shoot.... Did his accomplice ever face charges for the store robbery and the purgery he made in court about that situation yet ?

He can't be charged...that would be RACIST, haven't you had enough with one GENTLE GIANT being MURDERED?.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The problem with the left is it never considers the evidence and has no urge to seek it. They have no "logical" thought process in order to be embarrassed to start out with.

We're trying to debate people that rely on lies, emotions and violence to get what they believe is "right". Even if nothing supports that it is right to begin with.

Forum List

Back