Another Ferguson cop caught lying

Damn. Too bad we can't expect the black community to so honest or non violent, wouldn't that be great?
Well until a new justice system is created just for them, then it ain't happening because they (the ones who hate the current one) won't honor or trust the one we have now in America.
Then what is the thread about ?
Lying Ferguson cops.
And what were the lies about ? Come on I know you can get there...
Since you didn't read the OP:

Zoll initially claimed he had been misquoted. However, police announced on Saturday that Zoll was “confronted with the results” of an internal probe and “admitted to department investigators” he had made the comment and “misled” authorities. In addition to the unpaid leave, Ferguson police are beginning disciplinary hearings against Zoll.
What was he misquoted about ? The so called memorial in the middle of the street right ? I mean at what point does that enter into the picture ? At any point right, because that is what he is being attacked about right ?

You can lead a wingnut to knowledge but you can't make him think.
If that is Mike in that video, then it is scary to me big time for the way that you think along with a lot of others who think in the same ways that you might think, in fact I don't believe you have the ability to think rationally at all if that is him in that video. Now here you are calling me a nutter ? WOW!

The racism and racist remarks are just getting worse and worse on this site. The admin should not be tolerating this.:eusa_naughty:
How about commenting on that video if it isn't to embarassing for ya.
Yes the sub-human simian in the video is Big Mike.
He was a well known violent bully and the neighborhood was shit scared of him. He took what he wanted. He assaulted who he wanted and the sub-humans who were his 'home boys' did the same.
The fact that the Tree Dwellers and LIB pajama-boys are still supporting Brown is predictable.

I can definitely understand what Wilson was up against now, and here he is destroyed because of this guy ? And here Holder was fueling or fanning the flames over this guy who finally brought his own demise unto himself ? I bet there are those in the neighborhood who are glad someone finally took big Mike out, and especially that old man he sucker punched and robbed in that video...I would be after everyone who lit a match up in that town now, and I would be bringing them to justice including his accomplice. It makes no sense that the law in that town was that intimidated so badly over that situation... WOW!

Ferguson grand juror sues to remove gag order

In the suit, the juror contends that "the investigation of Wilson had a stronger focus on the victim (Brown) than in other cases presented to the grand jury." The juror also states in the lawsuit that explanation of the law was made in a "muddled and untimely manner" compared with other cases that were presented to the grand jurors, who began their service in May.

"In Plaintiff's view, the current information available about the grand jurors' views is not entirely accurate — especially the implication that all grand jurors believed that there was no support for any charges," according to the lawsuit. "Moreover, the public characterization of the grand jurors' view of witnesses and evidence does not accord with Plaintiff's own."

Forum List

Back