Another far left Obama drone hero exposed as a fraud

Hey Pogo? Weren't Democrats making a big deal out of Romney allegedly giving a gay kid a swirly 50 years ago? And you're getting upset over this?

What the fuck is a "swirly"?I have no idea what cher tawkin' about. :dunno:

I'm far from "upset". It's the muckraker OP who wants to make a story out of the difference between being 19 and being 21. If you get the logic of that, fill me in.

I had to look it up. Those people who think it is just a fun time ought to have it done to them. Turnabout is fair play.

I don't condone the act but it's not that big of a deal. Had it done to me plenty of times.

Oh. My. GOD. She was 21 when divorced??

Stop the presses!! Extra! Extra! Get Walter Cronkite out of the grave! Hell, get Walter Winchell out of the grave!

Call The Beck! Call the Blob! Call Steve Doocy. 'Cause this... is..... HUUUUGE!!

No she lied about that, she was divorced at 19, ya just can't trust a freaking commie.

And obviously that's vitally important stuff when you're running for governor. While the murky timing of your Harken Energy stock is not.

:rofl:

She lied about in a court case, but you guys never worry about that do ya.

Edit: I misread the story, she was 21 when she divorced and testified that she was 19 to make herself seem more sympathetic. Women don't forget dates like that, men do.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Stop the presses!! Extra! Extra! Get Walter Cronkite out of the grave! Hell, get Walter Winchell out of the grave!

Call The Beck! Call the Blob! Call Steve Doocy. 'Cause this... is..... HUUUUGE!!

The problem is that she lied.. it was all a lie... she married some rich guy who put her through law school which wasn't the narrative at the time. She's a fraud.

And I understand she has thick ankles too :ack-1:

How is that relevant? Are you high?

No she lied about that, she was divorced at 19, ya just can't trust a freaking commie.

And obviously that's vitally important stuff when you're running for governor. While the murky timing of your Harken Energy stock is not.

She lied about in a court case, but you guys never worry about that do ya.

They have no integrity... you can't and subscribe to their ideology because it is predicated on lies.

No, Republicans, this phony scandal won't make everyone forget about the real scandals around Christie.

But remember, you can always try screaming "BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI!" some more. Who knows, a couple million more times might do the trick.

Tell me something, if someone is lying about their marriage/divorce dates, something that is a matter of public record, wouldn't the logical question be why?

if she is lying about these petty things, what else is she hiding?

No, Republicans, this phony scandal won't make everyone forget about the real scandals around Christie.

But remember, you can always try screaming "BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI!" some more. Who knows, a couple million more times might do the trick.

Will that stop you being a flamming hypocrite?

Too bad somebody you love hasn't been killed by this administration....we could all rejoice in your pain.

Hey Pogo? Weren't Democrats making a big deal out of Romney allegedly giving a gay kid a swirly 50 years ago? And you're getting upset over this?

OMG!!!!!!! This is something about Romney I hadn't heard before. Swirly: The process of sticking someone's head in the toilet and flushing. That is horrible. In my entire life I have never done that kind of thing to anyone. No one. I have never abused or bullied anyone ever, and the idea of not only doing that but doing it to someone because they are gay is beyond appalling. And you think doing that is more moral than omitting inane details on a bio? What kind of moral code do you live by? Shameful. It's just shameful and disgusting that you think that sticking someone's head in the toilet and flushing is no big deal, but not being totally specific about details on a bio is. You are a disgusting human being. Totally disgusting.

Why is it more appalling if done to someone for allegedly being gay? It's a pretty stinky thing to do to anyone, for any reason. This is just another example of what's wrong with the way people try to make the same offense more egregious base on the victim's traits.

Too bad somebody you love hasn't been killed by this administration....we could all rejoice in your pain.

I would never do that. I would never sink that low to take joy in the pain of someone else.

I would never do that. I would never sink that low to take joy in the pain of someone else.

I don't care what you would or wouldn't do.

These people live in a theoretical that has no real application.

Their policies are good at killing people they do not know....it I time the felt the pain that others do.

I am also one of those would water board your ass if I thought it might save someone else's life....I'd cut your balls off if I thought it would stop another 9/11.

Typical. Libs don't get upset when other libs lie. It's so acceptable. And being a good liar means being a good leader, right?

Wendy Davis is probably a typical politician, though it would be nice if people from both sides were called on the carpet when they are dishonest.

OMG!!!!!!! This is something about Romney I hadn't heard before. Swirly: The process of sticking someone's head in the toilet and flushing. That is horrible. In my entire life I have never done that kind of thing to anyone. No one. I have never abused or bullied anyone ever, and the idea of not only doing that but doing it to someone because they are gay is beyond appalling. And you think doing that is more moral than omitting inane details on a bio? What kind of moral code do you live by? Shameful. It's just shameful and disgusting that you think that sticking someone's head in the toilet and flushing is no big deal, but not being totally specific about details on a bio is. You are a disgusting human being. Totally disgusting.

This is a joke right ??? :lol::lol::lol:

I can't quit laughing.

Romney giving someone a swirly is a terrible....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back