Another famous black rapper 50 Cent endorses Donald Trump.. red wave

Last edited:
I thought so too.....then thee was a news story where the votes from many US counties is far exceeding the actual population.

The wicked Left has no intent to lose this election even if it means stealing it
From what I am hearing Reps are outpacing dems in swing states.

Well, since I hope not to live in a country modeled after Cuba or Venezuela....I hope you are correct

The brothers like an Alpha. Its the culture...as it should be. Same with Hispanics. Biden is a beta cuck and they dont respect him.

Look at him going into his turtle shell this entire week...2 weeks before the election. Utter faggotry. How can anyone respect that?

Yes, but leftists think being a soyboy is hip and cool. Obviously we should select a bonobo for president.

The brothers like an Alpha. Its the culture...as it should be. Same with Hispanics. Biden is a beta cuck and they dont respect him.

Look at him going into his turtle shell this entire week...2 weeks before the election. Utter faggotry. How can anyone respect that?

Yes, but leftists think being a soyboy is hip and cool. Obviously we should select a bonobo for president.

And really, most chicks dont like cucks. They may act like they love soy boys, but put a lib beta cuck who cant change a tire versus a normal dude who can handle his shit and the chick will be all over the guy who isnt a pussy.

Its biology, Their SJW mantra cant beat DNA.

Here is another thought, maybe 50 cent doesnt respect a man who sells out his country for some coin.

Lets look at gang culture. If a Crip sold out to a Blood for some cash. What would happen to him? That is Biden selling out to China.

Fiddy used to dump loads in this old screeching bitch.... I'll bet she's losing her shit now!

:abgg2q.jpg:

3SCL51Z.jpg

Curtis James Jackson III is rich and doesn't want to pay his fair share for living in the greatest wealth building nation in the world. He want the poor suckers to pay more.

Forum List

Back