Another famous black rapper 50 Cent endorses Donald Trump.. red wave

This is going to be the biggest red wave in the history of America! Another prominent black hip-hop artist endorses Donald J Trump
Dems can't win without the black vote--------------------and voting in huge mass. This alone is enough sink not just Biden but most other dems.

I thought so too.....then thee was a news story where the votes from many US counties is far exceeding the actual population.

The wicked Left has no intent to lose this election even if it means stealing it
And the votes from Repubs are being shipped to Lebanon from what I hear with the voices in my split level head....

This is going to be the biggest red wave in the history of America! Another prominent black hip-hop artist endorses Donald J Trump

He is in the multi millionaire club, I don't listen to him, with his rap music.
This guy is just a college studenthttps://twitter.com/mintchipmusic/status/1318312811655794690?s=21

He is in the multi millionaire club, I don't listen to him, with his rap music.
And?
Dec 7, 2019 Forty-four billionaires and their spouses have donated to Joe Biden's presidential campaign, according to a review of the latest federal filings, making the former vice president one of the...

I thought so too.....then thee was a news story where the votes from many US counties is far exceeding the actual population.

The wicked Left has no intent to lose this election even if it means stealing it
From what I am hearing Reps are outpacing dems in swing states.
Do you listen to the wind or put an ear on the train tracks?
maybe you should try it sometime...
No, I actually research...

From what I am hearing Reps are outpacing dems in swing states.
Do you listen to the wind or put an ear on the train tracks?
maybe you should try it sometime...
No, I actually research...
I don't research because I couldn't care about it enough to do as such....

Forum List

Back