Another example of gun grabbers lying, and the media repeating it.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

"Last Saturday night," Durbin told reporters, "my wife and I went out to eat, downtown Chicago, with another couple – several couples – and we were driving home on Lake Shore Drive about 10 o’clock on Saturday night.

Suddenly, "I heard a popping sound," Durbin recalled, according to Chicago’s WBBM-TV. "I didn’t know what it was. The driver of the car said, ‘Those are gunshots.’ It turned out to be the car next to us.

"The driver [of the other car] was leaning out the window and shooting into the air," the senator continued. "He could have just as easily been shooting the gun at us.

OK.... First of all, shooting into the air IS NOT "GUN VIOLENCE" anymore than telling a tranny in a dress that he's still a dude is "violence". So Durbin did not "experience Chicago gun violence first-hand", and the whole story is BULLSHIT, not "news".

Secondly, Dirtbin's story sounds just as fictional on it's own because anyone who has been in close proximity to gunfire from even the smallest handgun knows that it isn't "popping" that anyone would confuse for a second. This is most likely no more truthful than anything else that comes from a politician's mouth, but the fact that media apparatchiks are willing to parrot the story as opposed to investigate it is why our government is able to manipulate people and get away with crimes we used to condemn the chi-coms and soviets for.

Last edited:

"Last Saturday night," Durbin told reporters, "my wife and I went out to eat, downtown Chicago, with another couple – several couples – and we were driving home on Lake Shore Drive about 10 o’clock on Saturday night.

Suddenly, "I heard a popping sound," Durbin recalled, according to Chicago’s WBBM-TV. "I didn’t know what it was. The driver of the car said, ‘Those are gunshots.’ It turned out to be the car next to us.

"The driver [of the other car] was leaning out the window and shooting into the air," the senator continued. "He could have just as easily been shooting the gun at us.

OK.... First of all, shooting into the air IS NOT "GUN VIOLENCE" anymore than telling a tranny in a dress that he's still a dude is "violence". So Durbin did not "experience Chicago gun violence first-hand", so the whole story is BULLSHIT, not "news".

Secondly, Dirtbin's story sounds just as fictional on it's own because anyone who has been in close proximity to gunfire from even the smallest handgun knows that it isn't "popping" that anyone would confuse for a second. This is most likely no more truthful than anything else that comes from a politician's mouth, but the fact that media apparatchiks are willing to parrot the story as opposed to investigate it is why our government is able to manipulate people and get away with crimes we used to condemn the chi-coms and soviets for.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

• Banned
This is why leftists work so hard to prevent critical thinking skills at early ages in public schools. After having worked in corrections and security, dealing with criminal sociopaths I've learned that a line of questions and circular conversation can derail most any bullshit story.

That's why "journalists" NEVER question political whores not aligned with the collectivist global elite and their nefarious agenda.

brian_williams.jpg

OK.... First of all, shooting into the air IS NOT "GUN VIOLENCE" anymore than telling a tranny in a dress that he's still a dude is "violence". So Durbin did not "experience Chicago gun violence first-hand", and the whole story is BULLSHIT, not "news".

Sounds like bullshit from a lord of bullshit.

He was telling the truth...see....Cornpop....the gang member joe biden confronted....recently moved to Chicago.......

Forum List

Back