Another empty claim from Trump ?

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Last week Donnie said he would name the men on his "team" that were gong to do the heavy work.

well ?

I don't care who he hires to do detail work, and neither do you.

he'll never get to that point. I want to see his butt cash a check his mouth wrote.

So, your point in the OP was to argue that he wouldn't be able to hire people if he won, which, in your opinion can't happen, even though you implicitly admit that you don't care about who he would or would not hire...

Listen, I myself waste a lot of time on this site, so maybe I'm not the one to make this point, but do you have any OTHER hobbies to spend your time on?

I could give you a link to some very funny web comics? Would you like that?

he'll never get to that point. I want to see his butt cash a check his mouth wrote.

So, your point in the OP was to argue that he wouldn't be able to hire people if he won, which, in your opinion can't happen, even though you implicitly admit that you don't care about who he would or would not hire...

Listen, I myself waste a lot of time on this site, so maybe I'm not the one to make this point, but do you have any OTHER hobbies to spend your time on?

I made my point in post #3.

Yes we also know the Trumptards don't care about his lying as well. So why would they care about him not keeping his word on this?

So, you still believe that Obama, over a twenty year period, didn't notice that his friend, spiritual adviser, and political ally was a raving racist anti-american?

I made my point in post #3.

Yes. I know.

That was my point. That your point was so little and sad.

Yes we also know the Trumptards don't care about his lying as well. So why would they care about him not keeping his word on this?

So, you still believe that Obama, over a twenty year period, didn't notice that his friend, spiritual adviser, and political ally was a raving racist anti-american?

If I was an Obama supporter you might have a point, but since I didn't vote for him your partisan hackery is nothing more than a projection of yourself onto me.

However, what YOU have proven is that you don't care about Trump's dishonesty.

If I was an Obama supporter you might have a point, but since I didn't vote for him your partisan hackery is nothing more than a projection of yourself onto me.

Mmm, you deny being an Obama supporter, but you don't say whether or not you believe him...

Re: Trump.

Trump is the first presidential candidate in 50 years who might conceivably: (1) deport illegal aliens, (2) build a wall, (3) block Muslim immigration, (4) flout political correctness, (5) bring manufacturing home, and (6) end the GOP's neurotic compulsion to start wars in some godforsaken part of the world.

Mmm, you deny being an Obama supporter, but you don't say whether or not you believe him...

Trump is the first presidential candidate in 50 years who might conceivably: (1) deport illegal aliens, (2) build a wall, (3) block Muslim immigration, (4) flout political correctness, (5) bring manufacturing home, and (6) end the GOP's neurotic compulsion to start wars in some godforsaken part of the world.

I thought that was quite clear, but I guess not. By me not supporting Obama, it is quite clear that no I don't believe him. Better? Now please do tell us again how you support Trump when he is obviously lying?

As for your Trump box, notice the word "MIGHT"? Here's a hint, there is ALWAYS a might in what presidential candidates say but FEW EVER keep their promises.

I thought that was quite clear, but I guess not. By me not supporting Obama, it is quite clear that no I don't believe him. Better? Now please do tell us again how you support Trump when he is obviously lying?

At some point if he wins he will form a complete administration to pursue his platform.

I don't care if he said he was going to name some names and then failed to do so.

At some point if he wins he will form a complete administration to pursue his platform.

I don't care if he said he was going to name some names and then failed to do so.

So you don't care about his lying of his "team" and you don't care about his lying about IRS investigating him because he is Christian (he has been audited the last 12 years FYI) and you don't care about his lying that he says he cannot release his tax returns because he is being audited even though he can (it's only the IRS that cannot release it).

Good to know you support a liar.

Trump Foreign Policy Dream Team Set To Be Announced

Two weeks ago, Donald Trump said he'd announce his foreign policy team in two weeks. "We have a great team of people," he promised. One week ago, he said the announcement was a week away. "[It's] a team that is recommended highly by me and to me ... and a team that I've both seen and read about both in papers and seen on your show and other people," he teased in a town hall with Joe Scarborough.

w
ell ?

So you don't care about his lying of his "team" and you don't care about his lying about IRS investigating him because he is Christian (he has been audited the last 12 years FYI) and you don't care about his lying that he says he cannot release his tax returns because he is being audited even though he can (it's only the IRS that cannot release it).

Man, you're really following this guy's every move and statement aren't you?

I posted what I thought is important about Trump.

Trump Foreign Policy Dream Team Set To Be Announced

Two weeks ago, Donald Trump said he'd announce his foreign policy team in two weeks. "We have a great team of people," he promised. One week ago, he said the announcement was a week away. "[It's] a team that is recommended highly by me and to me ... and a team that I've both seen and read about both in papers and seen on your show and other people," he teased in a town hall with Joe Scarborough.

w
ell ?

If he sets a policy of NOT fucking around with Russia, it will be the best Foreign Policy Team ever.

Man, you're really following this guy's every move and statement aren't you?

I posted what I thought is important about Trump.

I follow all the candidates, don't you? Or are you only interested in Dem lies and not the new Con savior Trump's lies?

What you have shown is you don't care about Trump's lies at all.

EDIT: So far the one candidate that isn't lying is Bernie. And no, I wouldn't vote for him but at least he is being honest.

"Who He Hires" being key. That goddamned elitist bastard who got four deferments to keep from going to Vietnam and serving his country is a joke.......mainly a clown.

Forum List

Back