Another Demographic Punked: Coal Industry Continues Sharp Decline Despite Trump's Promised Revival

It was the primary "news" of your article, the closing of that plant. And you are trying to claim that it is because of natural evolution of technology and the market place.

But right in your article, is the truth. This is lefty agenda steaming ahead, regardless of the impact on people's lives.

I hate to see my fellow Americans going financially broke before Christmas because of coal industries are dying. either you or I or even the real messiah likes it or not ....... coal industry is dying. Even overseas.
The abundance of natural gas coming from Permian basin which is easier extract and cheaper to process. Plus solar power technology is one major culprit coal is dying.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

What percentage of electricity is from coal, right now?

Only about 30 percent.

How much of the US electricity generation is attributed to coal? - TOXMAP FAQ

According to the US Energy Information Administration (EIA), in 2017, the United States generated about 4,015 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity at utility-scale facilities. About 62.7% of the electricity generated was from fossil fuel (coal, natural gas, and petroleum), with 30.1% attributed from coal.

See a complete breakdown of all energy sources from the US EIA.

ONLY 30 PERCENT? What is solar running at? 3? LOL!!!!

Currently, solar is responsible for around 7 percent right now, and is projected to hit 35 percent by 2030.

So, we are supposed to dismiss and forget about, the THIRTY percent, because the SEVEN percent is supposedly more moral?

EVEN if you are right, and the THIRTY percent is a dying industry, with a relatively short future,

that is still at least a generation of people, with tens of thousands of jobs.

Being actively hostile to them, because of PC politics is not reasonable. It is asshole.

AND being making fun of people for not wanting to throw other people on the trash heap, for no reason,

is you being the bad person.

YOU, not us.

It was the primary "news" of your article, the closing of that plant. And you are trying to claim that it is because of natural evolution of technology and the market place.

But right in your article, is the truth. This is lefty agenda steaming ahead, regardless of the impact on people's lives.

I hate to see my fellow Americans going financially broke before Christmas because of coal industries are dying. either you or I or even the real messiah likes it or not ....... coal industry is dying. Even overseas.
The abundance of natural gas coming from Permian basin which is easier extract and cheaper to process. Plus solar power technology is one major culprit coal is dying.

Only about 30 percent.

According to the US Energy Information Administration (EIA), in 2017, the United States generated about 4,015 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity at utility-scale facilities. About 62.7% of the electricity generated was from fossil fuel (coal, natural gas, and petroleum), with 30.1% attributed from coal.

Coal is down to 32 percent from its heyday of almost 60 percent.

Coal is declining while solar and natural gas are climbing.

Which is not a reason to be actively hostile to the families and communities that are living on it now.

That is you being the bad guy, not me. YOU.

Only about 30 percent.

Currently, solar is responsible for around 7 percent right now, and is projected to hit 35 percent by 2030.

So, we are supposed to dismiss and forget about, the THIRTY percent, because the SEVEN percent is supposedly more moral?

EVEN if you are right, and the THIRTY percent is a dying industry, with a relatively short future,

that is still at least a generation of people, with tens of thousands of jobs.

Being actively hostile to them, because of PC politics is not reasonable. It is asshole.

AND being making fun of people for not wanting to throw other people on the trash heap, for no reason,

is you being the bad person.

YOU, not us.

I just gave you facts and a link. You are the one that chose hyperbole and rhetoric, not me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back