Another Democrat 'Paradise': Driving Through Detroit At Night [VIDEO]...

hantz-no-address_4719-701x467.jpg

35 years of Reaganism have killed the nonrich, and white flight killed discriminated-against-by-the- GOP blacks. But thanks for the oblivious propaganda....

Hey loser. When whites come back and bring nice houses, businesses, jobs and their tax dollars losers like you call it gentrification and make it out to be a bad thing.

Second, Detroit has been ruled by a homogeneous Democratic electorate. Other cities with less Democrats have fared much better. Not even a born loser like you can pin this one on the Republicans.

'Ghetto Bowling.' Dude got a strike there towards the end of the video. :lmao:

35 years of Reaganism have killed the nonrich, and white flight killed discriminated-against-by-the- GOP blacks. But thanks for the oblivious propaganda....

Hey loser. When whites come back and bring nice houses, businesses, jobs and their tax dollars losers like you call it gentrification and make it out to be a bad thing.

Second, Detroit has been ruled by a homogeneous Democratic electorate. Other cities with less Democrats have fared much better. Not even a born loser like you can pin this one on the Republicans.
Wrong again, dupe.In nearby Buffalo the same thing happens. We're in gd Reaganist America until the New BS GOP is disbanded and the dupes re-educated. You're right off the wall....

What are you guys talking about?

Detroit need a beautification program!!

All the city has to do is raise taxes on the few businesses there and hire some workers and Detroit will look great in no time!!

Hey, why are you right wingers shaking your heads??

But seriously, Detroit can not look like that everywhere. What about Ann Arbor?

Yikes! WTG Dems. Looks like fun. How long before all of America resembles Democrat Third World 'Paradise?'

You mean Michigan with its republican givernor?

Thanks for your input.

You're joke bubble girl that's part of my hood Livernoise and Joy road. Actually Detroit is coming back because of the Republican governor they are out of bankruptcy and people are investing in the city again..i cant stand when people who don't know anything, comment on something they know nothing about

Investors are buying up those areas now investing
True, but the damage is so great, it will take decades to return to anything approaching normalcy.

Blacks are and have been leaving the city due to lack of housing, because they destroyed the housing. Huge tracks of vacant land exist in Detroit, which at one time was completely developed.

Yikes! WTG Dems. Looks like fun. How long before all of America resembles Democrat Third World 'Paradise?'
You bet. I grew up in Detroit and have seen it descend into the sewer during my lifetime.

About 10 years ago, a colleague and his wife from Boston came to Detroit for a wedding. The next day they wanted to see downtown Detroit, for some reason I can't remember. As we drove threw the city to get downtown, they got to see the devastation first hand. They were shocked.

The D party, along with other factors, turned a once great beautiful city into a dump.

'Shocking' is the perfect word. Did you watch the video? Man, Detroit is lost forever. Thank you Democrats. :(
Actually we're cleaning it up best and fastest we can. If only you'd hire blacks and open business' in Detroit.

Oh, and trump claims in 4 years he's going to fix Detroit and win 95% of the black vote. Is he lying again? Because your post suggests you don't believe he can or will.

Forum List

Back